The Killing Antidote

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Killing Antidote

Post by Numbers66 »

King_Inoma wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:48 am
this sometimes works sometimes does not. I can't click the box sometimes and i see the below message. I've tried loading the game into CE, then loading in the script, I've also tried the script first and then loading the game, no luck. Any clue how to get the checkbox working consistently?

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : gengine_aob Error: Not all results found>>
If you close the game or it crashes, It seems to changes its little code that it imputes, the number next to the exe in title, Just find the game again and the table should ask if it should reconfigure to it, say no as sometimes if you keep them on it can crash the game, Alternatively after finding the game again, you could delete the table from before and just relaunch the table into the tool.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

King_Inoma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by King_Inoma »

Numbers66 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:02 pm
King_Inoma wrote:
this sometimes works sometimes does not. I can't click the box sometimes and i see the below message. I've tried loading the game into CE, then loading in the script, I've also tried the script first and then loading the game, no luck. Any clue how to get the checkbox working consistently?

If you close the game or it crashes, It seems to changes its little code that it imputes, the number next to the exe in title, Just find the game again and the table should ask if it should reconfigure to it, say no as sometimes if you keep them on it can crash the game, Alternatively after finding the game again, you could delete the table from before and just relaunch the table into the tool.
the game isnt crashed nor did i close it, when it happened I could go alt+ tab back into the game and continue like nothing was wrong. Next time this happens ill try re-adding the game and see if it just lost it for some reason. Thank you for the help.

King_Inoma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by King_Inoma »

makankossapo wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:47 am
thegoat77 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:11 pm
How do I enable console after constructing it. Is there any key bind or something like that?
Tilde, the key left of "1/!". Its below esc and above tab.
Stratch that, my console key is not the Tilde key but rather my forward slash key

My tilde key is not doing anything after checking "construct console". Am i missing a step?

AXCEL777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AXCEL777 »

how to spawn clothing box?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

King_Inoma wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:21 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:02 pm
King_Inoma wrote:

the game isnt crashed nor did i close it, when it happened I could go alt+ tab back into the game and continue like nothing was wrong. Next time this happens ill try re-adding the game and see if it just lost it for some reason. Thank you for the help.
want to add a side note, if your in the game, turning some of the pointers off may crash the game, cannot confirm what ones or if its because of this and Alt-Tabing in and out. just wanted to put this little warning down, also if the tool crashes or gets shut down during the game, some of the table will stay active, but to what I've seen, it sometimes causes issues.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

King_Inoma wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:51 pm
Stratch that, my console key is not the Tilde key but rather my forward slash key

My tilde key is not doing anything after checking "construct console". Am i missing a step?
if your console opens with a different key, its fine, as long as it opens, it should work.
AXCEL777 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:11 am
how to spawn clothing box?
Use the Console, as noted above, In the table make sure to turn on the "construct console", also activate "Patch Dress Box" and tick little one that pops up after ticking this, the number next to this one is the clothes that will spawn in the box, Do NOT change this yourself, use the drop down (double clip the number at end). Also for some reason the button to open the Console is different depending in the Keyboard or region but anyways, after you open it just type 'summon DressBox_C' into it and press enter, if you have all three little boxes marked on, the box will spawn and when you pick it up an item will be added to you, if your unable to pick it up, go back and check if they're active.

The box can only spawn one item at a time, some items have random chances to alternative of the same type, if you spawn more then one, all them will be set to the same, to avoid this, spawn one in, pick it up and change the value before spawning another.

makankossapo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by makankossapo »

King_Inoma wrote:

No, I think it got changed either from the changing he Unreal Engine version, or from the author of the cheat table.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

makankossapo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:34 pm
King_Inoma wrote:

No, I think it got changed either from the changing he Unreal Engine version, or from the author of the cheat table.
The Table cant change this, its just using the engine code so if its changed its either due to region or Game engine itself.

Ryo0585
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryo0585 »

Existe alguma possibilidade de invocarmos mais roupas com o construct console além das 138 que tem lá na lista? Se tiver tem como alguém explicar como funciona?? Agradeço a ajuda. Obs: o código da glock não funciona no costruct console, o mesmo código que está na lista da primeira página.

Ryo0585
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryo0585 »

Ryo0585 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:55 am
Existe alguma possibilidade de invocarmos mais roupas com o construct console além das 138 que tem lá na lista? Se tiver tem como alguém explicar como funciona?? Agradeço a ajuda. Obs: o código da glock não funciona no costruct console, o mesmo código que está na lista da primeira página.
Is there any possibility of summoning more clothes with the construct console besides the 138 that are in the list? If anyone can explain how it works?? I appreciate the help. Note: the glock code does not work in the costruct console, the same code that is in the list on the first page.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Ryo0585 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:02 am

Is there any possibility of summoning more clothes with the construct console besides the 138 that are in the list? If anyone can explain how it works?? I appreciate the help. Note: the glock code does not work in the costruct console, the same code that is in the list on the first page.
there is only the amount that is stated in the dropdown list, when you look at the storage, it will say how many clothes you have and how many there is in total. Also, while its annoying to spawn one by one, It does save as its own save file as "HyperBox.sav" so if you wish not to do this again, you only have to back this file up.

For the Glock, make sure its done correctly, if still doesn't spawn, try Pistol_C or load a challenge map and see what the weapon itself is called. i dont use this code as its pretty easy to get weapons to appear in your box, just need to finish a challenge map and everything on you, including the weapons (though they're not meant to) also go into storage.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Update:[Link]

To sum it up, they may try to block any modifications that change or modify the game in certain ways, While they did say its player choice to do it, it may not be possible to outright cheat, least until the table masters here is able to bypass this. Hopefully, because its not online, they wont outright stop modifications but it is a risk that the tables may not work in future updates.

DeepL Translation of important sector:

"It is especially important to emphasize that various cheating functions can be realized through game modification tools, which are personal behaviours of players and have nothing to do with the developers. We will endeavour to prevent modification tools from modifying game data through technical means, but it is difficult to avoid it completely."

zxccfae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zxccfae »

I would like to know if there is anything that can be done to modify the character's expression, the player's character's expression after death is even still smiling...

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

zxccfae wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:04 am
I would like to know if there is anything that can be done to modify the character's expression, the player's character's expression after death is even still smiling...
Dont think there is. If able to find how animations work, might be possible?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

Cyber wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:57 pm
Just a simple table for The Killing Antidote

Features:
  • Infinite Weapon Ammo
  • Infinite Item
  • Massive Weapon Damage
  • Infinite HP
  • Infinite Stamina
  • Enemies Don't Attack
  • Enemies Don't Attack (alt)
  • Easy Kill
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Cloth Effect
  • Patch Dress Box
  • NoClip and Fly
  • Toggle HUD
  • Pointers
Hey, where can you find a list of console commands, wanting to do some screenshots using 'freezeframes' but Cant reverse this command and cant find anything about console commands on google. can you please please share as I keep finding engine codes and not in game codes so none of them sees to work, thanks.

Edit: am looking on google for UE4 console commands (as thats what the data of the game says the version is) and in each link I look for "toggledebugcamera" as a command, this making sure its the correct list, but cant find anything, even looking up this code itself doesn't get me anywhere, Only found [Link] but again cant find a unfreeze code and 'Freezeframe' again doesn't do anything.

Edit Found solution. just used "Slomo 0" to pause and "Slomo 1" to unpause, while its not perfect as some animations still have movement, at least it works so you can see freezeframe and take screenshots or you can explore round and see what changed after a each trigger point XD
Last edited by Numbers66 on Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.