The Killing Antidote

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Killing Antidote

Post by Numbers66 »

Request if Possible, is there a way to teleport to a loaction, if like to visit the office or the main menu location while, might be seen as a new map so not sur it will work in this type of game, just interested in exploring some og the locations that you cant visit or may not be even in the game (like test maps).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

Numbers66 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:20 pm
TommyTomahawk wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:42 pm

Anyone know if freecam is possible in this game?
yes, its on the First page, just scroll a little, the one in the table allow character fly and the one done in console is for the camera.

Side note, don't activate during cutscenes, if you do, use console to turn off again before it ends or you may softlock the camera, someone can maybe confirm this.
How do I open the console? I'm sorry, I'm extremely new to all of this :o
Last edited by TommyTomahawk on Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Added Toggle HUD. During death scene, use toggledebugcamera for free cam and hold left mouse button to rotate the camera (WSAD for camera movement).

bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bb25 »

makankossapo wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:47 am
thegoat77 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:11 pm
How do I enable console after constructing it. Is there any key bind or something like that?
Tilde, the key left of "1/!". Its below esc and above tab.
I cant and in the part of pointer how i control that? help

L1265073840
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by L1265073840 »

So how to use patch clothes box? I try to change the value, but it usually causing game crashes.

bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bb25 »

L1265073840 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:34 am
So how to use patch clothes box? I try to change the value, but it usually causing game crashes.
yeah i have the same problem and with pointers

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

L1265073840 wrote:
bb25 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:18 pm
Do not change yourself, there is a drop down you can select, make sure its on and use console to spawn the box

Make sure to turn console on at in the table first, the one at top, it should also take few seconds to activate.

bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bb25 »

Numbers66 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:47 pm
L1265073840 wrote:
bb25 wrote:
Do not change yourself, there is a drop down you can select, make sure its on and use console to spawn the box

Make sure to turn console on at in the table first, the one at top, it should also take few seconds to activate.
How do I activate the console, I use the CE and it loads supposedly but the "|" button under esc, it doesn't give me the console. With what other button or combination can I open the console?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

bb25 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:31 pm
Numbers66 wrote:
L1265073840 wrote:
bb25 wrote:

How do I activate the console, I use the CE and it loads supposedly but the "|" button under esc, it doesn't give me the console. With what other button or combination can I open the console?
depends in Keyboard, some its !, others its ` or ¬. basically the one before the numbers (and symbols) start. if this do not work, find the icons given on your keyboard and try those.

bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bb25 »

Numbers66 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:49 pm
bb25 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:31 pm
Numbers66 wrote:

depends in Keyboard, some its !, others its ` or ¬. basically the one before the numbers (and symbols) start. if this do not work, find the icons given on your keyboard and try those.

thanks bro, is only for my language hahahahaha,the keyboard It only works with English. but with pointers?, I need the console for them to work? Why don't they work for me?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

bb25 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:05 am

thanks bro, is only for my language hahahahaha,the keyboard It only works with English. but with pointers?, I need the console for them to work? Why don't they work for me?
some of them require editing, 0 off and 1 on, while others don't do alot and may create a fatal error, its more background data that need to be edited while in game not in the menu or character editor, if it shows '??', dont try editing or turning it on/off, it may crash.

bb25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bb25 »

Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:18 am

some of them require editing, 0 off and 1 on, while others don't do alot and may create a fatal error, its more background data that need to be edited while in game not in the menu or character editor, if it shows '??', dont try editing or turning it on/off, it may crash.
ok, How can I change the value of a byte and well, I've already tried it but it only allows with float, I don't know if there is a tutorial or something similar?

TommyTomahawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TommyTomahawk »

With "construct console" in CheatEngine enabled, I've tried EVERY possible button on my keyboard, including combinations with shift and alt, and none of them make the console appear.

I've been trying to get this to work for almost a week now. I give up.

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

TommyTomahawk wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:42 am
With "construct console" in CheatEngine enabled, I've tried EVERY possible button on my keyboard, including combinations with shift and alt, and none of them make the console appear.

I've been trying to get this to work for almost a week now. I give up.
All anyone can suggest is to press every button until a small black line shows up (press again to make it go on top and make it larger), make sure the console, when turning on, have a little spin animation before it becomes active.

Is all the other stuff in the table working?

Numbers66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Numbers66 »

bb25 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:07 am
Numbers66 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:18 am

ok, How can I change the value of a byte and well, I've already tried it but it only allows with float, I don't know if there is a tutorial or something similar?
just double click on the number, don't change the 'byte' and 'float' unless you know what your doing. The table is a custom so if you know how to do it you can make your own rules and cheats but when using the table, would advice not to mess around with the background code.