Assassin Creed's Origins (v1.51 ~ Uplay)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin Creed's Origins (v1.51 ~ Uplay)

Post by Paul44 »

^ I have no idea how you create these links, but still not working.
=> Tip: to create a link to a particular post: a) click on the date_link of that post b) click in URL_space to get its corresponding url

1. arrow drops after 6 secs: good to know, but still a pain since this is a "fixed" value/param (iow it never changes - and it can/could be 4bytes/float)
2. brute: not that I'll make an attempt, but I do assume they'll wind up occassionally here or there... no ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

About the link:
It is not my fault, fearless revolution seems to not like n3xusm0ds.com, it automatically change this word into fearlessrevolution.

So the correct address is
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscree ... ?tab=posts but you replace fearlessrevolution.com with n..x..smods

chronos_sky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chronos_sky »

I need Hash ID UMARMED. Help me
i use trainer but UMARMED[30] .
I need back UNARMED[1]

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ I'm assuming you have used the Inventory Editor, and got 30 of these "items". Then use that very same table to remove 29 of them... (you will/should have 30 different lines... so, it is not just a matter of changing 30 to 1)
fyi: my table does not add/remove items; "just" edit existing ones...

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ @ogamisugizo: yeah, try fl_ing and such; same thing. :ph34r:
anywho: cool, but not my thing. I'm guessing that the same thing can be done with horses. I'll have a look at that table... when I can afford to waste some time :shock:
=> just keep in mind that i'm very pragmatic this way. if something does not add practical "value" to the game's normal process, i tend to ignore it...

chronos_sky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chronos_sky »

Inventory Editor it not work T-T Can you Help me?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ first make backup of your save !
1. get [ List Full Inventory ]...
2. copy/paste list in Notepad++
3. search for 'unarmed' and "show all in current document'
4. create datastructure (google or enable Design menu via [error & settings ~ Developer] - see also readme)
5. copy 'AddrItem' in base_field, select [structures ~define new struct], and keep pressing enter till you get a filled window
eg: Line 22: [0019]/[0240]: { 29C9B6F80} 00958959BC79 | 1 | <UNARMED> => 29C9B6F80
6. double-click 1st line, and change type to '4 bytes'
7. change value '1' to "0''
8. perform FastTravel (usually forces a save), quit/restart game and see if you got 1 'unarmed' less
9. if successfull, do these steps for all (but keep 1 !) of them (at one go)...

ps: no handholding; google if something is unclear !

monky_d_ace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monky_d_ace »

hey do you have to buy the password or something ??? cant extract it

drifter07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drifter07 »

monky_d_ace wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:35 pm
hey do you have to buy the password or something ??? cant extract it
No need to buy the password. But have to do most important thing than that "Read the updated post" which mentions the password.

chronos_sky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chronos_sky »

Paul44 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:03 pm
^ first make backup of your save !
1. get [ List Full Inventory ]...
2. copy/paste list in Notepad++
3. search for 'unarmed' and "show all in current document'
4. create datastructure (google or enable Design menu via [error & settings ~ Developer] - see also readme)
5. copy 'AddrItem' in base_field, select [structures ~define new struct], and keep pressing enter till you get a filled window
eg: Line 22: [0019]/[0240]: { 29C9B6F80} 00958959BC79 | 1 | <UNARMED> => 29C9B6F80
6. double-click 1st line, and change type to '4 bytes'
7. change value '1' to "0''
8. perform FastTravel (usually forces a save), quit/restart game and see if you got 1 'unarmed' less
9. if successfull, do these steps for all (but keep 1 !) of them (at one go)...

ps: no handholding; google if something is unclear !
No.1 to No.6 Can you make a video? I cannot .Plz Help me

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

Paul44 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:07 pm
^^ @ogamisugizo: yeah, try fl_ing and such; same thing. :ph34r:
anywho: cool, but not my thing. I'm guessing that the same thing can be done with horses. I'll have a look at that table... when I can afford to waste some time :shock:
=> just keep in mind that i'm very pragmatic this way. if something does not add practical "value" to the game's normal process, i tend to ignore it...
If I understand correctly the mod for flying boats, you can still interact the same way but they are simply flying. This would be fun to make a boat landing in a water body where it was not meant to :)

The most wanted feature for me is the unlimited range for steerable predator bows, would be great If you can find how to make it work :)

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ "steerable predator bows": have you tried shooting an arrow, then switch to CE, scan for float increase then back to game... and continue "arrow_flight" ? Whèn you find a way, let me know... :ph34r:

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

Sorry,
I am not familiar with scanning.

I wanted to ask if you think having a feature to increase/decrease damage from fire, bleeding and poison separately, and also separate from the actual weapon damage?

The actual situation (NG+, all skills and upgrades):

With the ACP.ini file, you can increase fire damage (it works for you and enemies).
With the "seer" master skill, you can increase poison and bombs damage.
But apart from increasing "melee damage factor" in ACP.ini, you can't increase bleeding damage. The problem is that it also increases the weapon's hit damage.

What I would like:
have an option to increase bleeding damage, another option for poison damage, and another for bombs damage, independently of the weapon's damage.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ That is a lot of research work; not mentioning the fact that it'll have to be done for both releases. So i'm going to pass on this one...
(i vaguely recall having seen/touched the damage specs in another ac table - odyssey ?)

ogamisugizo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ogamisugizo »

OKay, no problem.

Maybe I can suggest features that are already existing in other tables but were for version below 1.6 or are conflicting with yours:

- ignore fall damage full: Cielos tables (not compatible with 1.6) had two "ignore fall damage" options. One for fall damage and one for desync when you jump from a too high altitude. Would it be possible for your to investigate that?

- instant charge: instant charge for charged heavy attack for melee weapons

- instant charge for bows

- light bows rate of fire: allows to change the rate at which light bows arrows are fired

- no clip for arrows: Allows to fire a given amount of arrows from light bows without having to rearm, with the possibility to have infinite draw.

- no desync on out of border: Was from sunbeam table, but that table conflicts with yours, and both your and sunbeam table crash. With this option you can explore the world beyond the animus simulation limits. Not only this is fun, this would be helpful when we use your "speed" option. When it is set to high values, and your are walking near the limits of the world, the simulation being faster, you get desync very quickly.