Sword Art Online Last Recollection (Steam). Working for 1.15

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Sword Art Online Last Recollection (Steam). Working for 1.15

Post by a_busy_man »

All tables are made for the official Steam version, we don't offer support to pirated versions. Buy the game if you want to enjoy it at fullest.

Table version compatibity:
  • v0: Demo only.
  • v1: Game v1.03
  • v2: Game v1.04
  • v3: Game v1.05
  • v4: Game v1.10
  • v5: Game v1.15
You have to play with EAC deactivated, so select that option.
If you have modified anything of your character equipment, go to system and disable uploading avatar once you reach Chapter 8 or it will be uploaded online each time you manually save for others to download, and those downloads can happen automatically.

Disclaimer: You can't hold me responsible for anything that happens if you decide to go online having used this table. This table if for OFFLINE use only.

Plase avoid multiple consecutive posts. They make the thread pointlessly long and make it more difficult to follow. If you are still the last to post after 24h, you can post again. You can edit your last post to add new content in case you missed something. If someone else has replied after you, you can post without problems.

Sword Art Online Last Recollection has gone to UE4, which isn't an engine I have experience making tables with, but thanks to this thread of Cake-san and the Basic UE4 Win64 Base Table published there, I managed to get used quite quickly. If someone has experience with making table for UE4, any help is welcome. Well, anyone is welcome to help regardless of experience, no one is born knowing how to do this.

This time I have the pointers separated in two parts. Dynamic Pointers and Static Pointers. There are some Pointers like the EXP and the Cash that have fixed pointers and can be edited freely. I am keeping them separated from the pointed gotton from scripts due to being dynamic.

Static Pointers:
  • Cash: This is how the money is called in this game.
  • Skill Points
  • Seal Power Charges
  • Seal Power Type
  • Tactical Arts Used: Number of times you have used Tactical Arts
  • Characters Pointers: The characters have static pointers, for their Visualize, EXP, Level, and Friendship. Food Buff has been added as of 1.03.
    • Note: The Affinity 5 (Max Rank) is with Friendship is 2700.
    • Note: The level is your Rank +20, a Dropdown has been added so you can select the Rank you want instead of calculating. The Max Rank in the demo is Rank 10 and in the base game 50.
    • There are also pointers for the time remaining of the food and what it is. The time is manipulable, the type of food not. Even if you change, it won't affect the game
Dynamic Pointers:
  • Character Stats(Only ControlledChar): The pointers only work for the character you are currently controlling. I haven't found yet for the other party members. It includes: Hp, HpMax, Sp, SpMax, Stamina, StaminaMax, Mp (?), MpMax(?), Exp (Visual Only), Lv (Visual Only. Your Rank is always shown as 20+ from what you see in-game), MagicLv (?), MagicExp (?). The ones marked with a (?) are ones I haven't found in-game use yet, but since I found them labeled as such, I decided to add them just in case.
  • Character Movement: Jump Height, Move Speed (It goes back to normal if you don't freeze the value at the speed you want), Move Speed Crouched (Untested because I don't know how to crouch in-game), Swim Speed (Untested), Fly Speed (Untested),Custom Movement Speed (Not sure what this actually does), Max Acceleration (Untested). They all got a dropwdown with their original value marked as Standard.
  • CustomTimeDilation: I am not sure what this does since I haven't been able to test it yet.
  • Buff (?):I am not sure what this pointer does yet.
  • Hazard Gauge:Three Pointers related to the Hazard Gauge including Max and Current.
  • Emergency Avoid Gauge:Three Pointers related to the Emergency AvoidGauge including Max and Current.
  • Ability List (?):Not sure what this does yet.
  • Ally Skills Gauge (Super Arts Gauge):Three Pointers related to the Ally Skills Gauge (Super Arts Gauge) including Max and Current.
Highlighted Item:
  • Allows edition of quantity and stats of any item
  • It includes dropdowns, if you find a value that is missing, post it so it can be added
  • You can also change the skills attached to the item. Dropdown included.
Scripts:
  • Infinite Money: Money can go up, but it can't go down.
  • Infinite Skill Point: Skill Points can be increased but not decreased.
  • Infinite Seal Power Charges: Stop Worryng about when use the Seal Power Charges and looking where to recharge it.
    • Note: May bug some quests. Only a couple were reported and one was fixed, but be careful just in case.
  • Infinite Food and Potions: You need at least 2 of the item for this to work. If you have at least 2, the food and potions won't decrease.
  • Skill Once to Mastery: Use Skill one and its count use will go to 10000 mastering it. If the value is 10000 or higher, it les the value continue to increse without issues.
  • Affinity Once to Max Affinity Level: Increase Affinity once to reach 2700, which is Affinity 5 and the max. In case the Affinity is already 2700 or higher, it increses like normal.
  • Infinite Food Buff: Food won't end. The script is set to have all the food constantly having 1800 second left as long as the script is on.
  • Infinite Weapon Awakening: It is a bit slow in acticating, but once it is one, the gauge will get full with a single action and once it is full it won't decrese even if you use it.
    • Awakening Charges Don't Decrease: Use it if your weapon type have charges and you don't want them to decrese. Infinite Weapon Awakenign doesn't affect the charges.
    • Note: Activate it on a field instead than on a town for it to activate properly.
  • Infinite Ally Gauge
  • Reset Skill Cooldown: No more annoying cooldowns, spam skills as you want.
  • Infinite Sp
  • 1 Hit Kill: Kills any enemy with One Hit.
    • Disable it when doung the Trial Statues or you won't be able to compelte them due to the enemy dying.
    • I don't recommend haivng it active on Story battles as sometimes there are events triggered on lowering HP rather than killing.
  • God Mode: Don't receive damage anymore, be always at full HP
  • Auto Kill Everything: It will kill any enemy that spawns, but those already spawned will remain. You won't receive any exp, but chests will be unlocked once the monsters die.
  • God Mode + Auto Kill Everything: Those two can't be activated at the same time to work, so this version is to have both simoultaneously.
    • Quick Respawn Hunt Quest: The Hunt Quest Respawn faster. About 10 sec.
    • Quick Respawn Hunt Quest +DB: The Hunt Quest Respawn faster. About 10 sec. Included Divine Beasts.
    • Infinite Skill Buff: Skill buffs won't be exhausted.
      • Note: This affects buffs regardless if positive or negative.
  • Medal Unlocking: You can easily unlock two of medals using the scripts and following the instructions. If you altered the values related to those medals before and didn't get the medal for that reaosn, return them to 99 or less before using the scripts.
    • Note: This was created because some people weren't getting them with the usual scripts/pointers.
EXTRAS:
  • Credits:
    • Table made by: a_busy_man
    • Highlighted Item/Skill Point Use + Visualize/Friendship Pointer offset by: kloze
    • Collaborated to create the Dropdowns: garume
    • Quick Respawn Hunt Quest by: TheByteSize
    • Original version of Affection Max and Skill Use Max scripts by: Rienfleche
    • Special thanks to gradius12, Tuuuup!, LanceChaffey255, and everyone else who helped.
    • Base UE4 Win64 Base Table made by: Cake-san/ 7.3 Hotfix by: Csimbi
  • Check for Updates: A simpel script that checks if your table is the last released version or not, so you can easily know when a new version has been released. The downloads of new tables will be on this thread as always.

v.0.1 Update
  • Added Highlighted Item thanks to kloze
  • Added Item Id (2byte) and Item Type to Highlighted Item
  • Added dropdowns to Highlighted Item
  • Note: The structs have been left in and the Dynamic Pointers use the values from there instead of hard offesets. This should make it easier to update to new versions if the offsets change.
v.0.2 Update
  • Added missing types of Twin-Wing Blades and Gauntlet to Item Type.
  • Added most data available on the Demo to the Dropdowns. Special thanks to garume for the help with 1H sword on his docs.
  • Note:The tabs for Materials and Key Items doesn't have Dropdown yet, but the other sections should be pretty complete. If there is anything missing, please put on on a reply so it can be added.
  • Note2:Changing the Consumables comes with their effect, but weapons, armor and accesories don't have effects linked to the item, so you need to edit their parameters. [Link] may be a good way to know what values put to get each item with legal values once it advances more.
v.0.3 Update
  • Added Levels to Static Pointers. Now all characters available can have their level changed at any moment.
    • Note that Exp and Lv found on the Dynamic tables are Visual Only, you need to edit that on the static pointers.
  • Added fields to edit the Skills attached to the item.
  • Added Dropdowns to the Item Skills
  • Added Array for both Item Skills and Parameters
  • Improved Dropdowns with Materials and Key Items.
    • Note that the only Materials available on the Dropdown are those of the Other category due to not having discovered any other until now.
    • Key Items aren't editable. They are locked to prevent it, so the display is only visual right now.
v.0.4 Update
  • Added Visualize Pointers for the same chacters there is an EXP Pointer (thanks to kloze).
  • Added very basic Dropdowns for Visualize (only include what I have in-game, so it is very limited)
  • Added Highlighted Skill Point Use (thanks to kloze)
  • Added Static Pointers to all Uses of Skills, Sacred Arts included (Renly isn't playable yet, so the ones for his weapon aren't available)
  • Added Friendship on the Exp, Levels, and Friendship section.
v.0.5 Update
  • Added the following scripts:
    • Infinite Ally Gauge
    • Infinite Sp
    • 1 Hit Kill
    • God Mode
    • Auto Kill Everything
    • God Mode + Auto Kill Everything: Those two can't be activated at the same time to work, so this version is to have both simoultaneously.
  • Minor improvements in some dropdowns.
v.0.6 Update
  • Changed conditions of scripts for them to work on all points of the Demo. The previous one gave troble if you weren't at the end.
  • Added a field in Dynamic Pointers showing the condition value most scripts use. If that reaches 300 or more, please report as the scripts work only if it is less than 300. This value increase from the start of the demo until the end and it is unknown if it will continue to grow on the full version. No enemy has 300 or lower in the Demo.
  • Miscelanous fixes (no effect on functionality)
  • Unless there is a serious problem with the table, this is most likely the last table for the Demo. Game is releasing in less than 24h, so future versions will aim the full game.
v.1.0 Update
  • Compatible with v1.03 of the game, the first one released on Steam.
v.1.1 Update
  • Merged Exp, Level, and Friendship with Visualize into Character Pointers
  • Character Pointers now have adreeses of new characters added on the full release. Some are markerd with ? because I haven't unlocked them, so I don't know to who belong
  • Improved Item Dropdown and added a new type, Ingredients.
  • Added all available Ranks to Level dropdown
  • Optimized dropdowns to avoid duplicate information when the same dropdown has to be used on more than one place.
  • Fixed small issues with adress type.
v.1.2 Update
  • More Character Pointers have a name.
  • Added the Static Pointers for Renly's Skill Uses
  • Fixed type in Visualize
  • Added very complete dropdowns for Visualize.
    • I can't find anything else. Weapons is the same 2Byte ID as the Item, with DLCs starting in the 2000. You can equip weapons of other characters with this option. Armors go differently and each character can only equip their own. If I had missed any, please tell me. Any form characters I don't have available is obiviously missing.
  • Small fixes
v.1.3 Update
  • Added several more characters.
  • Added two new Stats on item parameters, and some missing Max Values.
  • Fixed small issues with Skill Use.
  • Added Food Buff Duration (secs) and Food Buff Effect On Character Pointers.
  • Added Infinite Food Buff script.
  • Added Quick Respawn Hunt Quest by TheByteSize.
  • Added Infinite Weapon Awakening script.
  • Added Affinity Once to Max and Skill Once to Max scripts. Modified from the original made by Rienfleche
  • Added Infinite Money and Infinite Skill Point scripts.
  • Updated kloze's scripts for faster versions of them.
  • Updated Scripts for better compatbiliyt for future updates.
v.1.4 Update
  • Added section in EXTRAS to check if there is an update for the table. The tables must be downloaded from here as always, that is just to inform you.
  • Added missing potions to Item Dropdown.
  • Added missing Skills to Skill Use Count.
  • Changed conditions of several scripts to prevent tham failing to work on different situations.
  • Added Seal Power Charges to Static Pointers.
  • Added Infinite Seal Power Charges script.
  • Added Reset Skill Cooldown.
  • Added Infinite Skill Buff.
  • Improved Rank Dropdown to display Ranks unlocked by having enough medals.
v.1.5 Update
  • Added Armor Dye with respective Sropdown
  • Fixed HP and SP related scripts to work even at 50+ Rank characters without issues nor affecting enemies wrongly.
  • Added Seal Power Type Static Pointerand its dropdown.
  • Added Infinite Food and Potions (Need at least 2 before use) script.
  • Added Tactical Arts Used Static Pointer.
  • Added Awakening Charges Don't Decrease script.
  • Added Medal Unlocking Scripts for Tactical Arts and Sword Skill 10000 Times.
  • Improved Dropdowns
v.2.0 Update
  • Compatible with v1.04 update of the game.
  • Small fix to Highlighted Item
v.3.0 Update
  • Compatible with v1.05 update of the game.
  • Updated Quick Respawn Hunt Quest and added Quick Respawn Hunt Quest + DB from TheByteSize
v.4.0 Update
  • Compatible with v1.10 update of the game.
  • I haven't tested all scripts on the new version, but they should be working, if they are failing, please tell me so I can fix it.
v.5.0 Update
  • Compatible with v1.15 update of the game.
  • Added missing characters to the list and Party Editor, big thanks to LanceChaffey255
  • I haven't tested all scripts on the new version, but they should be working, if they are failing, please tell me so I can fix it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.CT
v5.0 (1.15)
+Compatible with v1.15 update of the game.
+Added missing characters to the list and Party Editor
(4.91 MiB) Downloaded 798 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v4.0 (1.10)
+Compatible with v1.10 update of the game.
(2.68 MiB) Downloaded 831 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v3.0 (1.05)
+Compatible with v1.05 update of the game.
+Updated Quick Respawn Hunt Quest and added Quick Respawn Hunt Quest + DB from TheByteSize
(2.68 MiB) Downloaded 1217 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v2.0 (1.04)
+Compatible with v1.04 update of the game.
+Small fix to Highlighted Item
(2.67 MiB) Downloaded 1388 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v1.5 (1.03)
+Added Armor Dye with respective Dropdown
+Fixed HP and SP related scripts for Rank 50+
+Added Seal Power Type Static Pointerand its dropdown.
+Added Infinite Food and Potions (Need at least 2 before use) script.
+Added Tactical Arts Used Static Pointer.
+Added Awakening Charges Don't Decrease script.
+Added Medal Unlocking Scripts for Tactical Arts and Sword Skill 10000 Times.
+Improved Dropdowns
(2.67 MiB) Downloaded 977 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v1.4 (1.03)
+Added section in EXTRAS to check if there is an update for the table.
+Added missing potions to Item Dropdown.
+Added missing Skills to Skill Use Count.
+Changed conditions of several scripts to prevent tham failing to work on different situations.
+Added Seal Power Charges to Static Pointers.
+Added Infinite Seal Power Charges script.
+Added Reset Skill Cooldown.
+Added Infinite Skill Buff.
+Improved Rank Dropdown to display Ranks unlocked by having enough medals.
(2.66 MiB) Downloaded 1884 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v1.3 (1.03)
+Added several more characters.
+Added two new Stats on item parameters, and some missing Max Values.
+Fixed small issues with Skill Use.
+Added Food Buff Duration (secs) and Food Buff Effect On Character Pointers.
+Added Infinite Food Buff script.
+Added Quick Respawn Hunt Quest.
+Added Infinite Weapon Awakening script.
+Added Affinity Once to Max and Skill Once to Max scripts.
+Added Infinite Money and Infinite Skill Point scripts.
+Updated kloze's scripts for faster versions of them.
+Updated Scripts for better compatbiliyt for future updates.
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 1518 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v1.2 (1.03)
+More Character Pointers have a name.
+Added the Static Pointers for Renly's Skill Uses
+Fixed type in Visualize
+Added very complete dropdowns for Visualize.
+Small fixes
(2.52 MiB) Downloaded 1063 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v1.1 (1.03)
+Merged Exp, Level, and Friendship with Visualize into Character Pointers
+Character Pointers now have adreeses of new characters added on the full release.
+Improved Item Dropdown and added a new type.
+Added all available Ranks to Level dropdown
+Optimized dropdowns
+Fixed small issues with adress type.
(2.49 MiB) Downloaded 352 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v1.0 (1.03)
First table for the full version of the game.
(2.41 MiB) Downloaded 482 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v0. 6 of the table. This is for the Demo of the game.
+Conditions of scripts for improved compatibility
+Field to check the value of the Script condition (Dynamic Pointer)
+Miscelanous fixes (no effect on functionality)
Most likely the final table for the Demo.
(2.64 MiB) Downloaded 308 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v0.5 of the table. This is for the Demo of the game.
+Infinite Ally Gauge
+Infinite Sp
+1 Hit Kill
+God Mode
+Auto Kill Everything
+God Mode + Auto Kill Everything
+Minor improvements in some dropdowns
(2.61 MiB) Downloaded 336 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v0.4 of the table. This is for the Demo of the game.
+Visualize Pointers for the same chacters there is an EXP Pointer
+Very basic Dropdowns for Visualize
+Highlighted Skill Point Use
+Static Pointers to all Uses of Skills, Sacred Arts included(except those for Renly's weapon)
+Friendship on the Exp, Levels, and Friendship section.
(2.6 MiB) Downloaded 236 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v0.3 of the table. This is for the Demo of the game.
+Levels to Static Pointers.
+Fields to edit the Skills attached to the item.
+Dropdowns to the Item Skills
+Array for both Item Skills and Parameters
+Improved Dropdowns with Materials and Key Items.
(2.52 MiB) Downloaded 231 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v0.2 of the table. This is for the Demo of the game.
+Twin-Wing Blades and Gauntlet to Item Type.
+Dropdowns for Weapon, Armor, and Accesory.
(2.46 MiB) Downloaded 230 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v0.1 of the table. This is for the Demo of the game.
+Highlighted Item by koze
+Item ID (2byte) and Item Type
+Dropdowns for Highlighted Item
(2.44 MiB) Downloaded 222 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
v0.0 of the table. This is for the Demo of the game.
(23.27 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
Last edited by a_busy_man on Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:43 am, edited 50 times in total.

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online Last Recollection (Steam). Working with the Demo

Post by Kirisuma »

the god mode one doesn't work though? Unless it just prevents the death of the currently controlled character. Cause I'm still losing HP (So instead I just lock the pointer for HP :-P)

Eitherway nice work getting this table out so fast. I tried finding values for the game, but I'm a complete failure when it comes to this game... so I appreciate the nice work :-D

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Kirisuma wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:27 pm
the god mode one doesn't work though? Unless it just prevents the death of the currently controlled character. Cause I'm still losing HP (So instead I just lock the pointer for HP :-P)

Eitherway nice work getting this table out so fast. I tried finding values for the game, but I'm a complete failure when it comes to this game... so I appreciate the nice work :-D
I will check the God Mode pointer again, but yes, you can just freeze HP and get the same result anyway, so the pointer is a bit uneeded anyway. I just added it because I found it on the struct.

This is a UE4 game, so the way to find things is quite a bit different from how it was on lycoris and games of other engines.

I have structs with names dumped from the game on my personal version of the table, I didn't include them on the release because they make the table heavier, but if you want to try to find values, you can check the three structs in the table I am atacching here. The table should be the same as the one released, but with the structs intact (and the offsets using the struct names instead of numbers).
Attachments
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.ct
Same as v0.0 but with structs.
(2.43 MiB) Downloaded 283 times

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:03 pm
Kirisuma wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:27 pm

I will check the God Mode pointer again, but yes, you can just freeze HP and get the same result anyway, so the pointer is a bit uneeded anyway. I just added it because I found it on the struct.

This is a UE4 game, so the way to find things is quite a bit different from how it was on lycoris and games of other engines.

I have structs with names dumped from the game on my personal version of the table, I didn't include them on the release because they make the table heavier, but if you want to try to find values, you can check the three structs in the table I am atacching here. The table should be the same as the one released, but with the structs intact (and the offsets using the struct names instead of numbers).
ooooh that explains why I can't find anything xD
I will check this table out, thank you :-D

Unrelated but it being an unreal engine 4 game explains why it runs so well. I play it on 1440p with over 120 fps (not sure how high it would go because I have my screen locked on 120fps with rivatuner) Though if one tries very high graphics it immediately drops down to 34 fps... no idea what the difference is, besides a bit more bloom I can hardly tell a difference between high and very high... but its nice to see it run so much better then Lycoris did. Lets hope it will be the same for the full release xD

(Edit: And yes I know people like to blame unreal engine for bad performance in some games, but thats usually just because devs don't care about optimizing anymore since the release of those upscalers)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Kirisuma wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:42 pm

Unrelated but it being an unreal engine 4 game explains why it runs so well. I play it on 1440p with over 120 fps (not sure how high it would go because I have my screen locked on 120fps with rivatuner) Though if one tries very high graphics it immediately drops down to 34 fps... no idea what the difference is, besides a bit more bloom I can hardly tell a difference between high and very high... but its nice to see it run so much better then Lycoris did. Lets hope it will be the same for the full release xD

(Edit: And yes I know people like to blame unreal engine for bad performance in some games, but thats usually just because devs don't care about optimizing anymore since the release of those upscalers)
You can go to high and play at 60fps without issues, the perfomance issues are on Very High, which is natively confugred to double the resulution, which ends up provoking a drop of fps.

These are the effects the graphics provoke on resolution scale:
  • Low= resolution x 0.8
  • Medium= Resolution x 0.9
  • High= Resolution x 1 (No change)
  • Very High= Resolution x 2
This is obviously the devs fault to link both things, but High is the one where you are playing your real resolution, and I can't recommend Very High to anyone.

Edit: Btw, if you want to find even more things, go to Memory View and CTRL+J to dissect code. This will allow you to open the referenced strings CTRL+ALT+R where you can find a lot of things (note that unless you have script to save it outside and load it again later, you will have to do this every time you open the Cheat Engine). I am still in the process of investigating everything, so any discovery is welcome.

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

a_busy_man wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:54 pm
Kirisuma wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:42 pm

You can go to high and play at 60fps without issues, the perfomance issues are on Very High, which is natively confugred to double the resulution, which ends up provoking a drop of fps.

These are the effects the graphics provoke on resolution scale:
  • Low= resolution x 0.8
  • Medium= Resolution x 0.9
  • High= Resolution x 1 (No change)
  • Very High= Resolution x 2
This is obviously the devs fault to link both things, but High is the one where you are playing your real resolution, and I can't recommend Very High to anyone.

Edit: Btw, if you want to find even more things, go to Memory View and CTRL+J to dissect code. This will allow you to open the referenced strings CTRL+ALT+R where you can find a lot of things (note that unless you have script to save it outside and load it again later, you will have to do this every time you open the Cheat Engine). I am still in the process of investigating everything, so any discovery is welcome.
Oh thats interesting. And kinda a stupid move... who in their right mind linke the resolution scaling into the graphics setting... ^^" Hope they will make it a seperate setting later on. Not that it matters, high looks very well, and as I said I have a constant 120+ fps in high at 1440p with high.

CTRL+J you say, alright, I check it out tomorrow. But no promises, its the first time I try to do anything in an Unreal Engine Game with Cheat Engine. ;-)

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Kirisuma wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:05 pm

Oh thats interesting. And kinda a stupid move... who in their right mind linke the resolution scaling into the graphics setting... ^^" Hope they will make it a seperate setting later on. Not that it matters, high looks very well, and as I said I have a constant 120+ fps in high at 1440p with high.

CTRL+J you say, alright, I check it out tomorrow. But no promises, its the first time I try to do anything in an Unreal Engine Game with Cheat Engine. ;-)
I had never done anything with UE4 until the demo went out. I got caught by surprise when asked if I was going to do anything with the demo and after trying discovered how different in was from the previous game, and from there is me being stubborn and refusing to give up until I managed to make the table (God bless Cake-san for the Basic UE4 Win64 Base Table, without that to dump things and create the structs with dumped names, this would have been far slower).

Right now I am trying to make something to edits the inventory at will. I quickly got some static values for the quantities of the consumables that work, but the quanties are for a place of the item rather than an item itself, so they aren't good enough for a table. The idea is to make something that shows only the highlighted value like on the previous game and also allows to edit equipment stats, but I am still working on it since I am unable to find what I need.

kloze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kloze »

-Highlighted Item Editor *beta version

edit1:Fixed an issue where weapon data could not be retrieved.

edit2:Merged into main post.
Attachments
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.CT
V1
(13.52 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
sao_lr-Win64-Shipping.CT
(15.07 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Last edited by kloze on Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

garume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garume »

kloze wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:20 pm

Very good.
I tried to map id to item name, but the value of item is wrong...? When I copied and pasted the item value of one weapon to the item value of a different weapon, it became a completely different weapon.
I can't even change the rarity of the weapon...?
I'll look at the memory for a while.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Released v0.1 with the Highlighted Item made by Koze, to which I added a couple of fields and dropdowns.

Edit. This time I left the structs in by default.

Edit 2: I am finding more values for the dropdowns, but I won't be updating for each thing I find, once I have a lot or I have something else to publish I will release new version.
kloze wrote:

By the way, koze, how did you find it? I had been trying for a while without succeeding so I am deeply curious.

garume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garume »

Anyway, I created the docs and filled in the 1H sword.
[Link]

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

garume wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:52 pm
Anyway, I created the docs and filled in the 1H sword.
[Link]
Great! I was just adding those to the dropdown. I had several already, but still saves lots of work.

This is what I had on the dropdown before I saw your docs.
Spoiler
:Sword (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
16842752:Night-Sky Blade
16842753:Blue Rose Sword
16842754:Osmanthus Sword
16842755:Human Realm Army Blade
16842756:Human Realm Army Blade
16842757:Flowering Breeze
16842758:Verdous Anima
16842759:Solo Triumph
16842760:The Singer's Sword
16842761:The Dancer's Sword
16842762:Jagged Blade
16842763:Lilpilin's Blade
16842764:Renju's Blade
16842765:F.Goblin Chief's Sword
16842766:M.Goblin Chief's Sword
16842842:Mirage Blade of Inferno
16842843:Forget-Me-Not
16842852:Wrought Steel Blade
16842853:Bloody Talon
16842854:Dragon Fang Sword
16842855:Hungry Wolf Sword
16842902:Nata-blade Sword
16842952:Hazy Lazulite Blade
:Rapier (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
16908388:Wrought Steel Rapier
:Dagger (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17039460:Wrought Dagger
:Hammer (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17104996:Wrought Steel Hammer
:Whip (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17170532:Wrought Steel Whip
:Katana (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17432676:Wrought Steel Katana
:Greatsword (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17498212:Wrought Greatsword
:Spear (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17629284:Wrought Steel Spear
:Bow (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17694820:Wrought Steel Bow
:Steel Shield & Axe (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17956964:Wrought Steel Shield & Axe
:Scythe (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
18022400:Azuretear Scythe
:Armor (Category Name. Don't select)
20185088:Kirito's Cath. Outfit
20185132:Dorothy's Knight Armor
20185149:Bl. Sword Garb (Kirito)
20185150:Blue Rose Garb (Eugeo)
20185151:Glided Light Armot (Alice)
:Earring (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20119652:Traveler's Earring
20119752:Selfless Earring
:Shoes (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20250724:Light Leather Shoes
:Outerwear (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20316260:Shot-blocking Outerwear
20316560:Blood Haze Outerwear
:Necklace (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20447332:Lamplight Necklace
:Ring (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20512868:Ring of Woven Flowers
:Belt (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20578404:Thick Leather Belt
20578754:Linked Rings Belt
:Bracelet (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20643940:Yellowpebble Bracelet
:Talisman (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20709476:Sunlight Leaf Talisman
:Potion (Consumables) (Category Name. Don't select)
23330816:Health Herb S
23330817:Health Herb M
23330818:Health Herb L
23330819:Spirit Herb S
23330820:Spirit Herb M
23330821:Spirit Herb L
23330822:Rejuvenating Herb S
23330823:Rejuvenating Herb M
23330824:Rejuvenating Herb L
23330825:(Doesn't Exist)
23330826:Paralyze Heal Herb
23330827:Cure-All Herb
23330828:
:Food (Consumables) (Category Name. Don't select)
23461888:Mountain-Style Kebab
23461889:Flatland-Style Kebab
23461890:Soulus' Grace Soup
23461891:Blazing Pasta
23461892:Honey Apple Pie
23461893:Herb-Crusted Grilled Beast
23461894:Shredded Landfish Salad
23461895:Darkness Bread
23461896:Punch-Squeezed Juice
23461897:Jerky Sandwich
23461898:Cheesy Chicken Tenders
23461899:Baked Red Sand Potato
23461900:Magewort and Beast Pie
23461901:Toad Jerky
23461902:Red Potato
23461903:Mushroomy Cream Stew
23461904:Herb Bread
23461905:Simmered Black Fish
23461906:Cheesy Rye Bread
23461907:Dark Seafood Hot Pot
23461908:Well-Spiced Skewers
23461909:Well-Spiced Grilled Fish
23461910:Spiced Meat & Ved Stew
23461911:Spicy Stew
23461912:Spiced Stew
23461913:Ashcrab Lava Pot
23461914:Fried Opatato Bread
23461915:Writhing Creamwich
23461916:Meaty Medrant Stew
23461917:Jacktea
23461918:Pseudo-Toxic Stew
Of the 1H swords your docs is missing Forget-Me-Not and Mirage Blade of Inferno. Edit: And the Nata-blade Sword whcih was already on the table (Id 150). Id 151: Stillheart Sword was missing on both my dropdown and your doc

Edit2: I am looking for the Rapiers right now, I will be adding what i have here in case you are also looking for them for the docs.
Spoiler
:Rapier (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
16908288:Divine Light
16908289:Radiant Light
16908290:Heaven Piercing Sword
16908291:Black Lily Sword
16908292:Blooming Rapier
16908293:Sword of Izayoi
16908388:Wrought Steel Rapier
16908389:Beast Fang Rapier
16908390:Summer Rain Piercer
16908438:Knightshield Piercer
16908439:Rain-cutter Rapier
16908538:Hell's Hands Rapier
16908539:Mad Muse Rapier
16908588:Betrayal Piercer
16908589:Flash Rapier
16908688:Exclusive Rapier
16908689:Polestar Rapier
16908738:Deadline Rapier
16908739:Lightbeam Rapier
16908788:Guardian Piercer
16908789:Red Thorn Rapier
16908790:Darkcoul Rapier
16908838:Freezing Rapier
16908839:Blue Silver Piercer
16908840:Shooting Star Rapier
16908888:Sandstorm Piercer
16908889:Brightflash Rapier
16909288:Comet Rapier
Edit3: I found several more swords. Full list here (The 1000 value has a repeated sword of lower number, maybe it is a palceholder):
Spoiler
:Sword (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
16842752:Night-Sky Blade
16842753:Blue Rose Sword
16842754:Osmanthus Sword
16842755:Human Realm Army Blade
16842756:Human Realm Army Blade
16842757:Flowering Breeze
16842758:Verdous Anima
16842759:Solo Triumph
16842760:The Singer's Sword
16842761:The Dancer's Sword
16842762:Jagged Blade
16842763:Lilpilin's Blade
16842764:Renju's Blade
16842765:F.Goblin Chief's Sword
16842766:M.Goblin Chief's Sword
16842802:Vecta's Blade
16842803:Orc's Sword
16842804:Flatland Goblin's Sword
16842805:Mountain Goblin's Sword
16842806:Dark Flash Sword
16842842:Mirage Blade of Inferno
16842843:Forget-Me-Not
16842852:Wrought Steel Blade
16842853:Bloody Talon
16842854:Dragon Fang Sword
16842855:Hungry Wolf Sword
16842902:Nata-blade Sword
16842903:Stillheart Sword
16842952:Hazy Lazulite Blade
16842953:Sword of Blessings
16843002:Dark Soul Blade
16843003:Firekiller Dragon Blade
16843052:Flameshimmer Blade
16843053:Dark Flash Sword
16843152:Solar Blade
16843153:Moonlit Sword
16843202:Sword Of Sprites
16843203:Witchblood Flower Sword
16843204:Dragonsoul Bannerblade
16843252:Evil Slayer
16843253:Nether Blade
16843254:Valkyrie Sword
16843255:Iceliller Demon Blade
16843302:Dragon Piercing Sword
16843303:Newgrowth Sword
16843304:Sacred Blue Sword
16843352:Lightless Sword
16843353:Soulgather Blade
16843652:TID-2099983
16843653:TID-2099984
16843654:TID-2099985
16843752:Bloody Talon
16843753:Dark Flash Sword
16843754:Vecta's Blade
16843755:Tresured Rebirth
16843756:Mountain Goblin's Sword
16843757:Osmanthus Blade
Edit4: I think I am done with 1H Sword and Rapiers, so I am going to the Daggers now:
Spoiler
:Dagger (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17039360:Elderown Dagger
17039361:Fierce Scourge
17039362:Ruberyl Poison Dagger
17039363:Ruberyl Poison Dagger
17039364:Field Dagger
17039410:Vassago's Dagger
17039411:Mate Chopper
17039460:Wrought Dagger
17039461:Buttefly Dagger
17039462:Thief's Dagger
17039510:Shadow Dagger
17039511:Mourning Dagger
17039610:Tiger Dagger
17039611:Demonkiller Dagger
17039660:Silvercrest Dagger
17039661:Fatal Chopper
17039760:Deceptive Dagger
17039761:Shaodwslice Dagger
17039810:Venombug's Dagger
17039811:Windkiller's Dagger
17039860:Defender Dagger
17039861:Dragonjaw Dagger
17039862:Whitewolf Dagger
17039910:Corrosive Dagger
17039911:Windcutter Dagger
17039912:Snowblade Dagger
17039960:Mooneater Dagger
17039961:Immaculate Dagger
17040360:Vassago's Dagger
17040361:Mate Chopper
17040362:Void Dagger
Edit5: Done with Daggers and starting Hammers:
Spoiler
:Hammer (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17104896:Kiln Hammer
17104897:Ardent Heart
17104898:Sigurosig's Hammer
17104946:Giant's Hammer
17104976:Cardinal's Staff
17104996:Wrought Steel Hammer
17104997:Raging Hammer
17104998:Reverberating Hammer
17105046:Shell Hammer
17105047:Golden Steel Hammer
17105146:Starcrown Hammer
17105147:Earthsplitter Hammer
17105196:Jade Hammer
17105197:Nethersoul Hammer
17105296:Rakshasa Club
17105297:Soulshuder Hammer
17105346:Ashen Hammer
17105347:Burning Life Staff
17105396:Surging Hammer
17105397:Scarlet Sky Hammer
17105398:Epehemeral Hammer
17105446:Asura Hammer
17105447:Blackplate Hammer
17105448:Yama's Gavel
17105496:Hollow Vessel Hammer
17105497:Inferno's Tain Hammer
17105896:Sigurosig's Hammer
17105897:Sigurosig's Hammer
17105898:Phantasm Hammer
Edit6:Done with the Hammers, added Gauntlet and Twin-Wing Blades to Type, Twin-Wing Blades has only a single item which is Renly's Divine Weapon having an ID=0 of that type. I am going to check the Whips now:
Spoiler
:Whip (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17170432:Frostscale Whip
17170433:Sadistic Briar
17170532:Wrought Steel Whip
17170533:Serpent Lash
17170534:Haze Whip
17170582:Pricklethorn Whip
17170583:Flyblade Whip
17170682:Waterdragon Whip
17170683:Heavenly Fox Whip
17170732:Blackblood Whip
17170733:Pyre Whip
17170832:Bloodshine Whip
17170833:Blackthorn Whip
17170882:Hookblade Whip
17170883:Darkcurve Whip
17170932:Thornbulb Whip
17170933:Sweeper Whip
17170934:Illusory Whip
17170982:Redscythe Whip
17170983:Everdark Whip
17170984:Firmament's Whip
17171032:Thunder Emperor's Whip
17171033:Raging Wave Whip
17171432:Sadistic Briar
17171433:Sadistic Briar
17171434:Dragonlight Lash
Edit7:Done With Whips and starting Katanas:
Spoiler
:Katana (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17432576:Time Splitting Sword
17432577:Mirage Blade
17432578:Samurai's Katana
17432579:Dark Slash Sword
17432580:Oboro-Kasumi
17432676:Wrought Steel Katana
17432677:Retsuzan-tou
17432678:Enzan-tou
17432726:Ou-tou Sareki
17432727:Rei-tou Shiromoku
17432826:Danmatsu-tou Kyouki
17432827:Gokuraku-tou
17432876:Souen-tou
17432877:Doku-tou Torikabuto
17432976:Kokuyou-tou
17432977:Zet-tou Utakata
17433026:Rei-tou Rikka
17433027:Gensou-tou Tasogare
17433076:Hasou-jin
17433077:Gyou-tou Reimei
17433078:Kou-tou Seishin
17433126:Shinen-tou
17433127:Jun-you Sekka
17433126:Ei-tou Kureya
17433176:Shiranui-no-Tachi
17433177:Kyoku-tou Kenkaryouran
17433576:Kagura Tachi
Edit7:Done with the Katanas, next are Greatswords:
Spoiler
:Greatsword (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17498112:Imperial Knight Blade
17498113:Blossom Greatsword
17498114:Warmaid Claymore
17498162:Dark Knight Claymore
17498212:Wrought Greatsword
17498213:Flamekeep Greatsword
17498214:Sandstrom Greatsword
17498262:Starflash Greatsword
17498263:Hellflame Greatsword
17498362:Pyre Greatsword
17498363:Divine Wrath Greatsword
17498412:Everdark Greatsword
17498413:Abysslure Greatsword
17498512:Earthsplit Greatsword
17498513:Guillotine Greatsword
17498562:Wyvernslayer
17498563:Evil Tree Greatsword
17498612:Greatsword of the Oath
17498613:Silverlight Greatsword
17498614:Noble's Greatsword
17498662:Bicorn Greatsword
17498663:Dragonscale Sword
17498664:Blanc & Gold Greatsword
17498712:Exorcism Greatsword
17498713:Dewdrop Greatsword
17499112:Cloudless Greatsword
Edit8: Greatswords done, starting with Spears:
Spoiler
:Spear (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17629184:The Seeker's Spear
17629284:Wrought Steel Spear
17629285:Earthdriller Spear
17629286:Demonhorn Spear
17629334:Virtue Spear
17629335:Skyshatter Spear
17629434:Scrorch Spear
17629435:Thundercaller Spear
17629484:Shadowlurk Spear
17629485:Blazebeast Spear
17629584:Windcutter Spear
17629585:Mad Charge Spear
17629634:Misery Tears Spear
17629635:Starshine Spear
17629684:Purewhite Spear
17629685:Glitteredge Spear
17629686:Usurper's Greatspear
17629734:Shooting Star Spear
17629735:Spear of Life and Death
17629736:Bonebreaker Greatspear
17629784:Thunderclap Spear
17629785:Bloddrinker Rose Spear
17630184:Aquaburst Spear
Edit9: Done with Spears, now it is the turn of the Bows:
Spoiler
:Bow (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17694720:Bolide Bow
17694721:Annihilate Ray
17694722:Conflagration Bow
17694723:Elegant Bow
17694724:Unequaled Longbow
17694820:Wrought Steel Bow
17694821:Dragonbone Bow
17694822:Crusher Bow
17694870:Piercer Bow
17694871:Winged Blade Bow
17694970:Poetic Bow
17694971:Executor's Bow
17695020:Dark Horn Bow
17695021:Swiftlight Bow
17695120:Lightningflash Bow
17695121:Hero's Bow
17695170:Flying Blade Bow
17695171:Roaring Lion Bow
17695220:Green Wing Bow
17695221:Nightsky Bow
17695222:Phoenix Greatbow
17695270:Hunter Bow
17695271:Shadowwolf Bow
17695272:Impact Greatbow
17695320:Stormbreaker Greatbow
17695321:Fallen Greatbow
17695720:Phoenix Greatbow
Edit10:Bows done. Turn of Shield & Axe:
Spoiler
:Shield & Axe (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
17956864:Cordial Shield & Axe
17956865:Nostalgia's Pang
17956866:Shield & Axe of Verve
17956964:Wrought Steel Shield & Axe
17956965:Shield & Axe of Vigor
17956966:Shield & Axe of Loyalty
17957014:Explosive Shield & Axe
17957015:Fortress Shield & Axe
17957114:War-Wrought Shield & Axe
17957115:Absolution Shield & Axe
17957264:Borderline Shield & Axe
17957265:Boulder Shield & Axe
17957314:Dusk Wolf Shield & Axe
17957315:Dragonwail Shield & Axe
17957364:Twin Star Shield & Axe
17957365:Darkstar Shield & Axe
17957366:Flamedragon Shield & Axe
17957414:Darkpeace Shield & Axe
17957415:White Night Shield & Axe
17957415:Raging Shield & Axe
17957464:Sheer Cliff Shield & Axe
17957465:Snowstorm Shield & Axe
17957864:Unjust Shield & Axe
Edit11:Done with Shield & Axe, so all weapons available on the previous game are done. Time to check Scythes:
Spoiler
:Scythe (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
18022400:Azuretear Scythe
18022401:Hunter's Scythe
18022402:Brilliance
18022500:Wrought Steel Scythe
18022501:Dragonfang Scythe
18022502:Aircutter Scythe
18022550:Perfect Copper Scythe
18022551:Darkclaw Scythe
18022650:Souleater Scythe
18022651:Reaping Scythe
18022700:Everclean Blade Scythe
18022701:Repose Scythe
18022800:Whirlwind Scythe
18022801:Silverwing Scythe
18022850:Silent scythe
18022851:Blackflame Scythe
18022900:Bluemoon Scythe
18022901:Nighthawk Scythe
18022902:Foliage Scythe
18022950:Judgment Scythe
18022951:Profundity Scythe
18022952:Antagonist Scythe
18023000:Bloodsplash Scythe
18023001:Foxfire Moon Scythe
18023400:Azuretear Scythe
18023401:Brilliance
18023402:Scythe of Advent
Edit12: With Scythes done, only the Gauntlets remain of the weapons:
Spoiler
:Gauntlet (Weapon) (Category Name. Don't select)
18087936:Tusked Beast's Claw
18087937:Mountain Crusher
18087986:Pulgist's Knuckle
18088036:Wrought Steel Gauntlet
18088037:Wrought Steel Claws
18088038:Magnificient Gauntlet
18088086_Rebellion Gauntlet
18088087:All-Beast's Claws
18088186:Rockbreaker Gauntlet
18088187:Mad Beast's Claws
18088236:Free Beast's Claws
18088237:Striker's Gauntlet
18088336:Famished Insect's Claws
18088337:Thunderous Gauntlet
18088386:Heart-piercing Gauntlet
18088387:Hellgate Claws
18088436:Glistening Dew Claws
18088437:Melee King's Gauntlet
18088438:Shattering Dragon Claws
18088486:Dark Green Claws
18088487:Shockwave Claws
18088488:Bloodfight Gauntlet
18088536:Armorbreaker Gauntlet
18088537:Wind Demon's Claws
18088936:Mountain Crusher
18088937:Mountain Crusher
18088938:Ardent Gauntlets
18088939:Mountain Crusher
Edit12. With the Gauntlets done, all the weapons of the demo should have been added. If there is any I missed tell me and I will add it. I willt ry to also get the armors before releasing a new table with the dropdown, but you can just update the dropdown with what I have put on this post.
Spoiler
:Armor (Category Name. Don't select)
20185088:Kirito's Cath. Outfit
20185089:Marine Cathedral Outfit
20185090:Alice's Knight Armor
20185091:Army Armor (Sortiliena)
20185092:Army Armor (Ronie)
20185093:Army Armor (Tiese)
20185094:Cardinal's Clothes
20185095:Bercouli's Knight Armor
20185096:Fanatio's Knight Armor
20185097:Deusolbert's Armor
20185098:Linel's Knight Armor
20185099:Fizel's Knight Armor
20185100:Eldrie's Knight Armor
20185101:Sheyta's Knight Armor
20185102:Renly's Knight Armor
20185103:Medina's Formal Wear
20185104:Asuna's Adventure Armor
20185105:Armor of Stacia
20185104:Asuna's Adventure Armor
20185106:Siica's Academic Garb
20185107:Armor of Aeria
20185108:Lisbeth's Hammer Suit
20185109:Armor of Ignia
20185110:Leafa's Adventurer Armor
20185111:Armor of Terraria
20185112:Sinon's Hunting Garb
20185113:Armor of Solus
20185114:Armor of Gladia
20185115:Flicker Overcoat: Argo
20185116:Do-maru Armor: Klein
20185117:Stout Plate Armor: Agil
20185118:Strea's Travel Garb
20185119:Philia's Light Clothes
20185120:Seven's Seeker Gear
20185121:Rain's Danger Garments
20185122:Premiere's Garb
20185123:Tia's War-garb
20185124:Kureha's Cordial Habit
20185125:Zeliska's Elegant Robe
20185126:Itsuki's Clothes
20185127:Rogu's Hunter Pelt
20185128:Eydis Knight Armor
20185129:Eiji's Ebony Outfit
20185130:Diva's Battle Garb
20185131:Mito's Hermit Armor
20185132:Dorothy's Knight Armor
20185133:Armor of Lordly Caliber
20185134:Dark Magister's Garb
20185135:Orc Chief's Garment
20185136:Pulgist's Battlewear
20185137:Ogre Chief Garment
20185138:Giant Chief's Attire
20185139:Mountain Chief Wear
20185140:Flatland Chief Wear
20185141:Lipia's Knight Armor
20185142:Dorothy's Shining Armor
20185149:Bl. Sword Garb (Kirito)
20185150:Blue Rose Garb (Eugeo)
20185151:Glided Light Armor (Alice)
20185188:Light-gold Chainmail
20185189:Cool Breeze Garb
20185190:Kongou Armor
20185238:Noble Garment
20185239:Firebird's Garb
20185240:Boulder Armor
20185241:Quiet Depths Armor
20185288:Shellscale Armor
20185289:Repulsive Armor
20185338:Blessed Garment
20185339:Frozenearth Wyrm Armor
20185388:Aggresor's Armor
20185389:Numb Dragon Armor
20185390:Forbidden Land Armor
20185391:Severed World Garment
20185488:Steel Dragon Armor
20185489:Saint's Garb
20185490:Eminent Soul Garb
20185538:Fierce Tiger's Armor
20185539:Elegant Garb
20185540:Virtous Knight's Armor
20185588:Dramweaving Garb
20185589:Armor of the Depths
20185590:Flamedragon's Armor
20185638:Purifying Garment
20185639:Phoenix Armor
20185640:Thunder Dragon's Armor
20185688:Meteor Armor
20185689:Glitterbug Armor
20186038:TID-2099987
20186088:Steel Dragon Armor
20186089:Ogre Chief Garment
20186090:Giant Chief's Attire
20186091:Pulgist's Bettlewear
20186092:Light-gold Chainmail
20186093:Steel Dragon Armor
20186094:Steel Dragon Armor
20186095:Dark Magister's Garb
20186096:Light-gold Chainmail
20186097:Light-gold Chainmail
20186098:Steel Dragon Armor
20186099:Steel Dragon Armor
20186100:Steel Dragon Armor
20186101:Dorothy's Shining Armor
20186102:Steel Dragon Armor
20186103:Dorothy's Knight Armor
20186104:Dark Magister's Garb
20186105:Ogre Chief Garment
20186106:Giant Chief's Attire
20186107:Pulgist's Bettlewear
20186108:Kongou Armor
20186109:Alice's Knight Armor
Edit13: Edited a last time to compelte the armor list. Further info for dropdowns will be added on my last post.
Last edited by a_busy_man on Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

kloze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kloze »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:55 pm
kloze wrote:

By the way, koze, how did you find it? I had been trying for a while without succeeding so I am deeply curious.
Steps i took.
1."Find out what accesses this addresses" in "Item Qty".
Find base from "+50".
2. "Find out what accesses this addresses" in Base.
Find multiple candidates.
3. Pick up candidates without "+xx" and "Show disassembler".
4.I found something that accessed only the base of Item using "Find out what accesses this instruction addresses".

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

kloze wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:44 pm
a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:55 pm
kloze wrote:

Steps i took.
1."Find out what accesses this addresses" in "Item Qty".
Find base from "+50".
2. "Find out what accesses this addresses" in Base.
Find multiple candidates.
3. Pick up candidates without "+xx" and "Show disassembler".
4.I found something that accessed only the base of Item using "Find out what accesses this instruction addresses".
Thank you for explaining.
I had the right idea of the process it seems, but I missed the [Find base form "+50"], so I wasn't getting proper result in the find out later...

Edit: I am done with the accesory dropdown list. I think I got eveyrthing available on the Weapons, Armor and Acesory section on the Dropdown:
Spoiler
:Earring (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20119652:Traveler's Earring
20119653:Crystaline Earring
20119702:Deepgreen Earring
20119703:Dragon Bone Earring
20119752:Selfless Earring
20119753:Black Iron Earring
20119802:Fool's Earring
20119803:Hundred Eye Earring
20119852:Dark Ore Earring
20119853:Moonlight Bug Earring
20119854:Malefic Earring
20119952:Crystal Flower Earring
20119953: Battler's Earring
20119954:Knotwood Headband
20120002:Bandit's Earring
20120003:Pearl Oyster Earring
20120004:Clown's Earring
20120052:Lantern Earring
20120053:Edgebreaker Earring
20120054:Dragonshine Earring
20120102:Divine Demon Earring
20120103:Insight Earring
20120104:Rose Earring
20120152:Meteoric Iron Earring
20120153:Armordragon Earring
:Shoes (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20250724:Light Leather Shoes
20250725:Kongou Leg Armor
20250774:THick-Soled Shoes
20250775:Windrunner Shoes
20250824:Beastfur Shoes
20250825:Swifthare Shoes
20250874:Light Glass Shoes
20250875:Redblood Shoes
20250924:Conflagration Shoes
20250925:Blazing Sands Leg Armor
20250926:Malefic Shoes
20251024:solid Ground Shoes
20251025:Lightfoot Shoes
20251026:Bichromatic Leg Armor
20251074:Pawpad Leather Shoes
20251075:Mad Dash Shoes
20251076:Windstep Shoes
20251124:Feathercutter Leg Grab
20251125:Crimsonblossom Shoes
20251126:Thunder Shoes
20251174:Lightingrod Shoes
20251175:Pegasus Shoes
20251224:Unsulliable Shoes
20251225:Falconclaw Leg Armor
20251524:TID-2099991
20251525:TID-2099992
20251526:TID-2099993
20251527:TID-2099994
:Outerwear (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20316260:Shot-blocking Outerwear
20316261:Drifter's Outerwear
20316310:Twilight Outwear
20316311:Whitecrane Outerwear
20316360:Venom Feather Outerwear
20316361:Sage's Outerwear
20316410:White Wing Outerwear
20316411:Starry Sky Outerwear
20316460:Young Lion Outerwear
20316461:Roaring Sea Outerwear
20316462.Malefic Outerwear
20316560:Blood Haze Outerwear
20316561:Eclipse Outerwear
20316562:Bloodstream Outerwear
20316610:Bewitching Outerwear
20316611:Ruinous Outerwear
20316612:Shadowstalk Outerwear
20316660:Genesis Outerwear
20316661:Mirage Outerwear
20316760:Mirrorscale Outerwear
20316761:Lightstreak Outerwear
:Necklace (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20447332:Lamplight Necklace
20447333:Kingfisher Necklace
20447382:Evilbane Necklace
20447383:Dawnstone Necklace
20447432:Beastfang Necklace
20447433:Day's Fullness Necklace
20447482:Lethal Butterfly Necklace
20447483:Heretical Necklace
20447532:Sunflower Necklace
20447533:Chrysoberyl Necklace
20447534:Malefic Necklace
20447632:Necklace of Affection
20447633:Foam Necklace
20447634:Bellchime Necklace
20447682:Pearl Bell Necklace
20447683:Enchanting Necklace
20447684:Lost Heart Necklace
20447732:Illusory Gem Necklace
20447733:Asura Necklace
20447782:Necklace of Discord
20447783:Silversnow Necklace
20447832:Mirrorflower Necklace
20447833:Phantom Necklace
20448032:Seven Gem Necklace
:Ring (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20512868:Ring of Woven Flowers
20512869:Curseblocking Ring
20512918:Greenray Ring
20512919:Mistletoe Ring
20512968:Peace Ring
20512969:Motivating Ring
20513018:Purity Ring
20513019:Dawnslight Ring
20513068:Ring of Devotion
20513069:Earthsboon Ring
20513070:Malefic Ring
20513168:Dewkissed Ring
20513169:Twofaced Ring
20513170:Eternal Ring
20513218:Pebble Ring
20513219:Binding Ring
20513220:Full Moon Ring
20513221:Microbiotic Ring
20513268:Violet Scorpion Ring
20513269:Dragon's Eye Ring
20513318:Clearwater Ring
20513319:Pyromancy Ring
20513368:Iceflower Ring
20513369:Divine Tree Ring
20513668:TID-2099995
20513669:TID-2099996
20513670:TID-2099997
20513671:TID-2099998
:Belt (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20578404:Thick Leather Belt
20578405:Steel Thread Belt
20578454:Hunter's Belt
20578455:Warrior's Belt
20578504:Woven Grass Belt
20578505:Madman's Leather Belt
20578554:Bronze Belt
20578555:Vine Thread Beld
20578604:Pitch Black Belt
20578605:Woven Leather Belt
20578606:Malefic Belt
20578704:Professional's Belt
20578705:Warrior's Will Belt
20578706:Beast Leather Belt
20578754:Linked Rings Belt
20578755:Silence Belt
20578756:Silken Belt
20578804:Platinum Belt
20578805:Royal Leather Belt
20578854:Silver Chain Belt
20578855:Burning Leather Belt
20578904:Dragonscale Belt
20578905:Swordlord's Belt
:Bracelet (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20643940:Yellowpebble Bracelet
20643941:Darkglint Gloves
20643990:Hunter's Gloves
20643991:Training Bracelet
20644040:Lapis Bracelet
20644041:Agate Bracelet
20644090:Reprisal Gauntlets
20644091:Avaricious Gloves
20644140:Healing Gloves
20644141:Nether Gauntlets
20644142:Malefic Bracelet
20644240:Pearlstring Bracelet
20644241:Mighty Gloves
20644242:Roaring Gauntlets
20644290:Snake-eye Bracelet
20644291:Valiant's Gauntlet
20644292:Wild Eagle Gloves
20644340:Master's Eye Gloves
20644341:Wisdom Bracelet
20644390:Thin Ice Gauntlets
20644391:Thunder Call Gauntlets
20644440:Newgrowth Gloves
20644441:Sunlight Bracelet
:Talisman (Accesory) (Category Name. Don't select)
20709476:Sunlight Leaf Talisman
20709477:Shot-Blocking Talisman
20709526:Inspiring Talisman
20709527:Fortune Talisman Stone
20709576:Beast Fang Talisman
20709577:Cool Breeze Talisman
20709626:Bewitching Talisman
20709627:Spiritual Jewel
20709676:Evil-Warding Talisman
20709677:Barrier Talisman
20709678:Malefic Talisman Stone
20709776:Sturdiness Talisman
20709777:Poison Talisman Stone
20709778:Paralytic Bug Talisman
20709826:Fluorite Talisman
20709827:Stealth Talisman Stone
20709828:Wind-Orb Talisman
20709876:Ashen Talisman Stone
20709877:Incarnation Charm
20709878:Beast Talisman
20709926:Butterfly Talisman
20709927:Rainbowfeather Talisman
20709928:Clearcrystal Talisman
20709976:Undying Talisman
20709977:Heroism Talisman Stone
20710176:Talisman of Deep Love
20710177:Hell-grudge Talisman
I had already checked the consumables before, so I don't think there is anythign new, but I will test it just in case.

Edit2:The version 0.2 of the table has been released with the Dropdowns being the mejor change on it. You can download it on the main post:
v.0.2 Update
  • Added missing types of Twin-Wing Blades and Gauntlet to Item Type.
  • Added most data available on the Demo to the Dropdowns. Special thanks to garume for the help with 1H sword on his docs.
  • Note:The tabs for Materials and Key Items doesn't have Dropdown yet, but the other sections should be pretty complete. If there is anything missing, please put on on a reply so it can be added.
  • Note2:Changing the Consumables comes with their effect, but weapons, armor and accesories don't have effects linked to the item, so you need to edit their parameters. [Link] may be a good way to know what values put to get each item with legal values once it advances more.

garume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by garume »

All data has been added to docs.
Thanks for dropdown.

As for the weapons, I don't think we can fill in the maximum parameters because currently we can only rewrite the appearance. Is there any way to do this?

By the way, now I'm going to look into abilities. I'm sure the abilities can be rewritten as well.