Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Lies of P [Engine:Unreal 4.27]

Post by SunBeam »

LostFinder001 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:18 pm
Oh my god, Please forgive I'm actually braindead. It worked thank you so much
Happy to help :)

I recommend you do some clean-up in there. I dunno what "...\Lies of P\_Windows 7 Fix\LiesofP\Binaries\Win64\" folder is.. did you create the folder hierarchy yourself? o_O

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

natpatau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by natpatau »

Delete this comment, figured it out.

awesomepumpkin7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by awesomepumpkin7 »

Yo,

I'm playing on a version of the game where the file in -Lies of P\LiesofP\Binaries\Win64- is called "LOP-Win64-Test" instead of "LOP-Win64-Shipping".
I think this is the reason why the table isnt working but im not sure.

sidszb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sidszb »

I Have a problem too... My LOP Version has a "LOP-Win64-Test.exe". I Dont Have the File "LOP-Win64-Shipping.exe". And i get the msg: Some Requisites were not found. Please contact SunBeam!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

awesomepumpkin7 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:06 pm
Yo,

I'm playing on a version of the game where the file in -Lies of P\LiesofP\Binaries\Win64- is called "LOP-Win64-Test" instead of "LOP-Win64-Shipping".
sidszb wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:48 pm
I Have a problem too... My LOP Version has a "LOP-Win64-Test.exe". I Dont Have the File "LOP-Win64-Shipping.exe". And i get the msg: Some Requisites were not found. Please contact SunBeam!
Would be nice if you told us which STORE VERSION you are playing. Cuz on Steam I don't have that "problem". The Debug & Test executables are compiled without optimizations, so the DLL will not work anyway. It's compatible with just the Shipping .exe.

sidszb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sidszb »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 8:00 pm
awesomepumpkin7 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:06 pm
Yo,

sidszb wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:48 pm
Would be nice if you told us which STORE VERSION you are playing. Cuz on Steam I don't have that "problem". The Debug & Test executables are compiled without optimizations, so the DLL will not work anyway. It's compatible with just the Shipping .exe.
My Version its a one cracked version. Download from this torrent: [Link]

sidszb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sidszb »

I downloaded another version: [Link] , another torrent, FitGirl Repack, and the files worked CORRECTLY :D :) ;) , I would like to leave my report so that it can help more players.

It doesn't work on all store versions, I believe it's just Steam and GamePass.

Thank You SunBeam ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just FYI: when I say "it works with Steam and GamePass" I mean those specific Store versions.. and not 'cracked' packages someone put together. I mean the OFFICIAL builds from those Stores. I do not support 'cracked'-branded versions.

P.S.: I say 'cracked' because these new-age teams love to teach the new generation that a "crack" is a way to get the game running.. and not what it really means: a clean, no-DRM, no-protection, no-nada, as close as possible to the originally compiled MSVS executable.