Star Ocean The Second Story R

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Twilurk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Ocean The Second Story R

Post by Twilurk »

pon3904 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:24 pm
Twilurk wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:51 am
Python4803 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:52 pm
With the latest update to Max Stat Gains at Level, characters that have 0 growth in a stat (Guts for casters as an example), are now gaining -1 per level, effectively reducing their stats at level.
Okay, I have implemented a temporary fix. I basically did a comparison against 0, and if 0 skipped the decrement.

Here is the fix:
SO2R - Stat Temp Fix.CT
Be aware this is temporary, and unsigned. Hopefully the table creator will implement this fix or a similar one that works as intended in all scenarios.
Thank you for the fix.
However, there is still a problem with STM.
Characters with 0 STM increase (Casters and Ernest, Chisato) are also incremented at each level up.
The guide I was looking at previously suggests both Ernest and Chisato can gain STM.

The code shouldn't be letting STM grow unless it's possible for it to grow. I'll do some testing. It's possible that now everyone can have STM grow. GUTS for instance now properly doesn't grow. The same code is used for STM.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

J3r3k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by J3r3k »

elphaba9876 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:25 pm
i'll ask again is the party modifier working? when i go to check the box next to party modifier i get s small window popping up saying p-playerid not loaded so for me at least I can't modify edit add in or change who is in the party.
Buy the full version on enjoy this. Only a few characters are coded in the demo, you cant ask a cheat to bring a character that don’t exist in the demo files. It’s 40 bucks, u can afford it :)

elphaba9876
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elphaba9876 »

i wasn't asking for a cheat the party modifer is already there in the cheat table but when i try to use it to modify edit change or add in who
is in the party i get that little window popping up saying player id not loaded if you look at the table and what features are included you will see
under misc a party modifier/editor.
J3r3k wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:56 pm
elphaba9876 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:25 pm
i'll ask again is the party modifier working? when i go to check the box next to party modifier i get s small window popping up saying p-playerid not loaded so for me at least I can't modify edit add in or change who is in the party.
Buy the full version on enjoy this. Only a few characters are coded in the demo, you cant ask a cheat to bring a character that don’t exist in the demo files. It’s 40 bucks, u can afford it :)

pon3904
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pon3904 »

Twilurk wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:53 pm
pon3904 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:24 pm
Twilurk wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:51 am

Okay, I have implemented a temporary fix. I basically did a comparison against 0, and if 0 skipped the decrement.

Here is the fix:
SO2R - Stat Temp Fix.CT
Be aware this is temporary, and unsigned. Hopefully the table creator will implement this fix or a similar one that works as intended in all scenarios.
Thank you for the fix.
However, there is still a problem with STM.
Characters with 0 STM increase (Casters and Ernest, Chisato) are also incremented at each level up.
The guide I was looking at previously suggests both Ernest and Chisato can gain STM.

The code shouldn't be letting STM grow unless it's possible for it to grow. I'll do some testing. It's possible that now everyone can have STM grow. GUTS for instance now properly doesn't grow. The same code is used for STM.
I checked the official guidebook for the PSP version again and it stated that only Claude, Dias, Ashton, Bowman may have increased STM.
Please note that the specifications may have been changed.

Python4803
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Python4803 »

Everyone now has a possible 1 STM growth in this version, I have confirmed this on my non cheat PS5 save where everyone has arrived 180-200 STM at max level (0-1 growth + skill ups)

pon3904
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pon3904 »

Python4803 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:15 pm
Everyone now has a possible 1 STM growth in this version, I have confirmed this on my non cheat PS5 save where everyone has arrived 180-200 STM at max level (0-1 growth + skill ups)
When we tried it, as you said, the casters also increased STM.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

The Bonus Sphere multiplier in DhaosCollider's table doesn't seem to be working, even though everything else is.

elphaba9876
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elphaba9876 »

wrong the other thing not working is the party member modifier
Jarkes wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:20 pm
The Bonus Sphere multiplier in DhaosCollider's table doesn't seem to be working, even though everything else is.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

Also, could someone make some kind of point multiplier for the Master Chef mini-game? That one is a real pain. I tried using the speedhack setting, but for some bizarre reason it only slowed down my timing. Neither the timer nor the opponent's timing were slowed down at all.

elphaba9876
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by elphaba9876 »

also its unfortunate that this table only loads for the demo would be nice if it worked on the emulated full versions of the game

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

The DhaosCollider one linked in this thread is for the full game though.

Lazarillo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lazarillo »

Is it just me, or is no item loss seems to be grayed out in the latest version?

When loading the script says:
Error: write_ic_item1 AOB not found
Unavailable: No Item Loss

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

@DhaosCollider

Love the updates, lol trying to replicate some of this on the switch is ... time consuming..

Decimus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Decimus »

Can someone please make a script for 100% pickpocketing and maybe some for the cooking mini game, too (ie. no cooking failures, and no pressure scripts, etc).

khuong
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khuong »

Decimus wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:09 am
Can someone please make a script for 100% pickpocketing and maybe some for the cooking mini game, too (ie. no cooking failures, and no pressure scripts, etc).
Dhaos has already done the pickpocketing, and maybe some of the other stuff.. look at his post..