Starfield

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CannonFodderX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Starfield

Post by CannonFodderX »

BubbaJubbs wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:39 pm
Does anyone by chance know if it's possible to use the cheat table with the PC game pass version of Starfield?
Both Akira's and Zanzer's tables work with the Game Pass version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

AlbertHP wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:25 pm
A quick question for Cheat Engine experts, is there a way to set it up so that everytime cheat engine gets activated for a particular game, say Starfield, a certain number of cheats you want active would automatically activate without having to manually do it one by one?

This is especially useful if you have a game where you know that you're going to use a set of cheats everytime you boot up the game.

You go and assign each one that you want activated, one-by-one, a hotkey (in this case, the same hotkey).

That way, you only need to hit one key.

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

I have been scouring the net (including Nexus), and read most of the pages on this thread.. but have not found the answer to HOW to change the mass of your ship, so that it has better speed (not so much worried about maneuverability, but it would help)..

I KNOW that I had seen a console command (maybe on Nexus) before, but can't find it now.

I have built a small/medium size ship with capability to hold 11 crew and 12 passengers. (have manually installed mods from Nexus for unlimited engines and weapons.. no problems..), but max speed seems to be about 68 (whatever that stands for..).

(BTW.. 2nd run, Starborn, so, fortunately, haven't picked up the little brat we can't get rid of yet.)

outsider2k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by outsider2k1 »

BikkFire wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:43 am
I have been scouring the net (including Nexus), and read most of the pages on this thread.. but have not found the answer to HOW to change the mass of your ship, so that it has better speed (not so much worried about maneuverability, but it would help)..

I KNOW that I had seen a console command (maybe on Nexus) before, but can't find it now.

I have built a small/medium size ship with capability to hold 11 crew and 12 passengers. (have manually installed mods from Nexus for unlimited engines and weapons.. no problems..), but max speed seems to be about 68 (whatever that stands for..).

(BTW.. 2nd run, Starborn, so, fortunately, haven't picked up the little brat we can't get rid of yet.)
Use Zanzer's table enable ignore all ship design errors. (You can also use ship design bay category show all modules)

I have 8 SAE-5660 engine, one b class deepcore (35power) one M class deep core (60 power.) c class SGF 3300 garv drive installed on my ship. (total 3393 mass, top speed 140, mobility 100 and 30ly jump range)

Edit: If you already use unlimited engines mod, my guess is your reactor isn't powerful enough to provide all the power to all the components. You also need to assign full power to engine when you are on ship as well.

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

outsider2k1 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:36 am
BikkFire wrote:

Use Zanzer's table enable ignore all ship design errors. (You can also use ship design bay category show all modules)

I have 8 SAE-5660 engine, one b class deepcore (35power) one M class deep core (60 power.) c class SGF 3300 garv drive installed on my ship. (total 3393 mass, top speed 140, mobility 100 and 30ly jump range)

Edit: If you already use unlimited engines mod, my guess is your reactor isn't powerful enough to provide all the power to all the components. You also need to assign full power to engine when you are on ship as well.
Will give it a try, thank you 😉

AlbertHP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AlbertHP »

BikkFire wrote:

Hello there, here's the console cheat you're looking for
setav spaceshippartmass (number you want without quotes)

Be sure to first select your ship while flying in space otherwise it wouldn't work

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

AlbertHP wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:24 pm
BikkFire wrote:

Hello there, here's the console cheat you're looking for
setav spaceshippartmass (number you want without quotes)

Be sure to first select your ship while flying in space otherwise it wouldn't work
Thank you SO much!
(Making a small notepad++ txt file with all of the handy/useful commands (especially the hard to find ones)).

Your info is greatly appreciated 😁

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

Anyone know any way to track unassigned robots in outpost? Or any way to delete them? I deleted my outpost, yet they still show up in my crew list

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

browdybrembo wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:51 pm
Anyone know any way to track unassigned robots in outpost? Or any way to delete them? I deleted my outpost, yet they still show up in my crew list
Not sure about tracking unassigned, but you can delete them.
You will have to be AT the outpost, go into build mode, highlight and delete each one that you don't want anymore.

That is the only way I know of. Tedious, and why I limit how many and where I create them.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

BikkFire wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:19 am
browdybrembo wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:51 pm
Not sure about tracking unassigned, but you can delete them.
You will have to be AT the outpost, go into build mode, highlight and delete each one that you don't want anymore.

That is the only way I know of. Tedious, and why I limit how many and where I create them.
I tried this, I deleted most bots successfully but there are still atleast 10 unassigned bots in my crew menu. Some of the bots went out of the boundray and got stuck somwhere, I was able to find one which pretty far away, rest i have no idea. I cant even assign/unassign them because the button is greyed out, this is only for bots not human crew members.

BikkFire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BikkFire »

Lol.. A couple of hours ago, I made a custodian/cleaner bot (the little square ones) inside one of the habs, went around adding weapons for security, came back and he had wandered outside and was leaving the area.. Worthless little buggers..

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

anyone figured out or is investigating into 'removing' or increasing/decreasing the cap of sliders in the character creator?

for what values do i have to search in cheatengine, if i want to go above the limits/alter the sliders?

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

ive checked this entire thread but dont see this, does anyone have a complete list of npc ids? im trying to spawn Diana Brackenridge for a mod but cant find her id anywhere online

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

kidicarus wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:08 pm
ive checked this entire thread but dont see this, does anyone have a complete list of npc ids? im trying to spawn Diana Brackenridge for a mod but cant find her id anywhere online
[Link]

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:13 pm
kidicarus wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:08 pm
[Link]
thank you for the resource, i was googling stuff like "starfield spawn npc diana brackenridge id" i guess i wasnt using the right keywords, thanks again