Starfield

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Starfield

Post by nos4r2 »

gir489 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:47 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:55 pm
You must possess the materials. It simply won't consume them.
Can you bypass this check somehow? My computer seems to choke hardcore when I have all the materials in my inventory, and I try swapping weapons. I tried hooking GetItemCount and seeing what calls its internal function, but no luck, seems to be an abstract of the function.
I think the swapping weapon bug come from Higher Rarity weapon. i mean try swap between two legendary weapon lag spike happen i try to clean my inventory to below 100 mass it still happen. Swap between grey weapon to grey weapon with 3000+ mass no lag spike, but Grey weapon > Rare weapon and vice versa lag happen include holding said weapon and open scanner every time lag spike just happen.

It happen on most rarity weapon but some do not like coachman legendary shotgun i have tho for some reason ( it have extend magazine, Staggering, Titanium Build )

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Made it guys!!!!
I created the largest ship(crew space)ever made,at least that know!!!
Mine now has 12 crew's space!!!!
Thx to @Zanzer and his ignore limit cheat.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Has anyone messed around with base item limits or more specifically the ability to build when restricted by height limits?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:04 am
Made it guys!!!!
do your weapons(million of em I guess lel) actually fire properly? or does ur ship fly at light speed if u have 16 million engines on it?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:23 am
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Made it guys!!!!
do your weapons(million of em I guess lel) actually fire properly? or does ur ship fly at light speed if u have 16 million engines on it?
I have like 5 of each weapons(max 3 types)all fires,my ship is the true destroyer,no ship is a match to mine :D :D :D :mrgreen:

topboy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by topboy »

Did any table here have ability to spawn any spacesuit,helmet,shirt you want to character inventory ?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

topboy wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:10 am
Did any table here have ability to spawn any spacesuit,helmet,shirt you want to character inventory ?
No, use the console for that

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

viewtopic.php?p=313155#p313155
Updated to v10:
Mannequin Pointer (Respawn Mantis Armor)

Was just screwing around and decided to find the flag which indicated whether or not a mannequin was looted.
You can flip the flag back to 0 to turn it off. Quick save your game and then quick load it back up.
The game will respawn what loot was on it by default.

When it comes to the Mantis armor, you can pretty much keep rerolling the legendary powers and looting multiple pieces.

Don't know if this is helpful for similar things later in the game.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:34 am
vosszaa wrote:
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Made it guys!!!!
I have like 5 of each weapons(max 3 types)all fires,my ship is the true destroyer,no ship is a match to mine :D :D :D :mrgreen:
ah good to hear. do you need to have those ignore limit enabled at all time or no?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:00 am
chrisreddot3 wrote:
vosszaa wrote:

ah good to hear. do you need to have those ignore limit enabled at all time or no?
need to be enabled when editing the ship only
i discovered that those 12 crew's space in the ship is fake,you cant only add max 7 or 8 crew,the crew max number must be hard coded and that number in the ship "overview" not interfer in the game.
that's just sad :(

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:11 pm
It happen on most rarity weapon but some do not like coachman legendary shotgun i have tho for some reason ( it have extend magazine, Staggering, Titanium Build )
While it is true all of my weapons are legendary because I applied all 3 mods to them, I was able to get the swap lag down to an extremely tolerable amount, maybe 1/10th of a second or less. If I add all the materials, that figure increases to 8/10th of a second. It is quite a pain in the ass to keep adding/removing the materials I need for crafting though.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

Can someone please some cheats for the scanner like , infinite range for scanning and scan 100% of a world instantaneously together with all points of interest that are needed for maxing the surveying % of the world.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:10 am
vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:00 am
chrisreddot3 wrote:

need to be enabled when editing the ship only
i discovered that those 12 crew's space in the ship is fake,you cant only add max 7 or 8 crew,the crew max number must be hard coded and that number in the ship "overview" not interfer in the game.
that's just sad :(
so im guessing you tried recruiting more than 8 but couldn't or you just don't see the number 12?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Any chance to have a script that allow to duplicate an item in the ship builder mode even if the builder doesn't have it ?

Actually the button/shortcut (G) only work if the builder we are speaking too have this particular item in stock, it's very annoying when you buy a new ship and want to symetrize it but you can't find anyone who sell the modules/weapons you have (they are better that what i can build/buy)

Just an script idea shouted in the wind :mrgreen:

nemesisssu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nemesisssu »

acecel wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:57 am
Any chance to have a script that allow to duplicate an item in the ship builder mode even if the builder doesn't have it ?

Actually the button/shortcut (G) only work if the builder we are speaking too have this particular item in stock, it's very annoying when you buy a new ship and want to symetrize it but you can't find anyone who sell the modules/weapons you have (they are better that what i can build/buy)

Just an script idea shouted in the wind :mrgreen:
I think that Shipyards Unlocked on nexus may help you.