ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Starcitizen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Post by Starcitizen »

Crackensan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:43 pm
Starcitizen wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:26 am
Akira wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:06 pm
Kinda funny how much issues ppl have bc they fail to follow simple instructions / don't fully read the instructions.
I'll only reply to issues / questions that haven't been explained before.
don't want to be a mule but, the instruction said "copy the launch_modded_armoredcore6.exe in the main game folder, where there is the executable", ok, I got only a launch_modded_ac6.sln file in the github zip, copied it in the game folder, doesn't work (using the launch game option from the table), ok, let's change the .sln in .exe, still doesn't work. I followed the instruction i found or maybe there are more instructions and i missed it?
You downloaded the source code, because Github is wierd.
[Link]

The EXE is here; which is the link that should be in OP post but ya know. Reasons.
thank you, the table open the source code page automatically if you try to run the game with anti cheat

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Starcitizen wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:13 pm
thank you, the table open the source code page automatically if you try to run the game with anti cheat
What you call the source code page is in fact the main page.
Just like on any other website you have a main page from where you navigate to the actual downloads.

Hangey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hangey »

ost chips possible?

Crackensan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crackensan »

Inf. AP Script fails/stops working midway through missions.

panda1308
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by panda1308 »

ktwulph wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:50 pm
panda1308 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:04 pm
is there any chance for godmode option?
It's already in the table my dude. Go read the 1st post better.
no I mean the "common" godmode thing that "cannot hit you", this is unlimited HP but enemies still can hit you

LamOk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LamOk »

Am I missing something? I click on "Activate" but nothing happens only the "Toggle Form " works for me.

EDIT: made it to work by enabling LUA script on CE settings

k&T
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k&T »

Thanks for the great table, and I hope the best for you, my dood

Dapifer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dapifer »

When I run the launch_modded_ac6.exe I get a black screen and the mouse icon changes, so it looks like the game is loading but then it closes. It is in the Steam game folder, the same that has the regular AC executable.

Triton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Triton »

Hangey wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:33 pm
ost chips possible?
I've been looking for the OST chips value via basic searches across various value types and with both exact and fuzzy search values for a few hours now. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find it. I can see why it's proving to be so elusive for the more seasoned table and trainer creators. At this point I suspect OST chips are derived by the game in an unconventional way. Like it's based on the number of completed arena fights or something. It would take a dedicated playthrough of unlocking all the Arena fights without completing them to set up a save to test this theory. I might do that and report back, but only as a curious experiment after I've beaten the game normally.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Triton wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:10 am
Hangey wrote:
ost chips possible?
I've been looking for the OST chips value via basic searches across various value types and with both exact and fuzzy search values for a few hours now. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find it. I can see why it's proving to be so elusive for the more seasoned table and trainer creators. At this point I suspect OST chips are derived by the game in an unconventional way. Like it's based on the number of completed arena fights or something. It would take a dedicated playthrough of unlocking all the Arena fights without completing them to set up a save to test this theory. I might do that and report back, but only as a curious experiment after I've beaten the game normally.
There is one value at least that can be found it's the number of OST chips + 48 so like 53 if you have 5 chips.
But the value can't be changed, and starting the debug to see what change the value cause the game to crash after a few seconds.

For some reason they made it very hard to change this value, i have no idea why :(

Triton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Triton »

acecel wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:32 am
There is one value at least that can be found it's the number of OST chips + 48 so like 53 if you have 5 chips.
I had heard about that and I kept an eye out for it while searching, but didn't see anything to support it on my end. It think it's probably just a rumor, red hearing or a misleading pattern someone associated with OST chips. The only numbers I found repeatedly were the ones that were equal to exact value of the OST chips, but not tied to them, and also a 4 byte value of 260, which again was not able to affect the in game OST value when I changed it.

TM0414
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TM0414 »

Triton wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:52 am
acecel wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:32 am
I had heard about that and I kept an eye out for it while searching, but didn't see anything to support it on my end. It think it's probably just a rumor, red hearing or a misleading pattern someone associated with OST chips. The only numbers I found repeatedly were the ones that were equal to exact value of the OST chips, but not tied to them, and also a 4 byte value of 260, which again was not able to affect the in game OST value when I changed it.
There is a high possibility that they can not be handled by simple numerical changes.
I think we need access to Param information to do more.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

Akira wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:28 pm

Not sure, never happened to me and I did play for a while to test things.

For one hit kill, it makes sense, I only check if it's the player or not, so one hit kill applies to everything but the player.

For AoB not found, that must be an issue on your end.
It is required to disable everything before closing the game or ce, this is something that should be done in any cheat table.
Now if CE crashes/freezes or what ever the script will still be active so when you restart the table it won't find the addresses bc the scripts are still active.
To fix that simply restart the game.
I can also confirm that the scripts sometimes fall off mid mission
Thanks that makes since on why the towers are being 1 hit, any chance you can ad inf ap to also apply to the towers?

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

Triton wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:10 am
Hangey wrote:
ost chips possible?
It's highly likely that the ost chips are numerically equivalant by checkvalue on arena matches. There are additional arena matches in NG+ and even more in NG++ and i suspect that by completeing them all it'll add up to an amount equal to unlocking all os upgrades. So it probably works off of a "is this match completed" boolean check. IE it's probably labeled internally as "# of matches completed". then again not all matches provide the same # of ost chips so it instead probably is labeled as "is x, y , or z match completed?"

Luna8Moo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luna8Moo »

You only need NG+ to get max chips(last 3 arena are within NG++, but they give better rewards instead of chips) and like half way through NG you easily get everything that's actually enhancing the gameplay. No reason to ever edit it.