ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shearerc
Cheater
Cheater

Re: ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON

Post by shearerc »

JakenVeina wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:17 am
Script silently refuses to run at all. Game version 1.03/30.
Close both CE and game. Relaunch game & CE.
No problem to combine with Akira's but don't simultaneously use any other table or trainer, cause they might hook the same AOB.
If script still silently fails, right-click it , any error shld be stated at top(usually, somethin like cannot find AOB for xxx)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JakenVeina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JakenVeina »

shearerc wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:51 pm
Close both CE and game. Relaunch game & CE.
A full wipe and re-install of CE is what it took.

revolver275
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by revolver275 »

Having infinte ap no level crash and one hit kill at the start or after a resupply causes your mech to be set to 0 hp and fail the mission.

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

Does this still works for the latest v1.06? Also, any code to enable repair kit in arena? Would help easing the difficulty a little without going full god-mode

ipic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ipic »

First time poster - so initial huge thank you to this community for making a filthy casual's life easier :-)

I've come here to post about the mission Chapter 5 - "Take the Uninhabited Floating City"
When using the cheat scripts for Inf Energy and Inf AP, the swarm of suicide drones effectively becomes unstoppable. I think I proved this by managing to kill enough of them to elicit Carla's response about coming to get my autograph (which starts the next ground phase), but they kept coming.

So, I used the cheat scripts right up to the point where the snipers are dead, where you have a short breather before the swarm appears. Around 2.00 to 1.55 I think. I paused the game, and unchecked the scripts to deactivate them. The drone swarm then destroyed itself harmlessly on my Plasma Pulse. If the cheat scripts stay active at this stage, the drones just keep coming.
So, directly after the drones are dealt with, pause the game, activate the cheat scripts again, and off you go.

I've seen a lot of pain in posts about this mission - to all those I'd like to say, no, you were not imagining the one shot kill effect of the swarm!
I hope this helps.

ipic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ipic »

ipic wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:29 pm
I've come here to post about the mission Chapter 5 - "Take the Uninhabited Floating City"
When using the cheat scripts for Inf Energy and Inf AP, the swarm of suicide drones effectively becomes unstoppable. I think I proved this by managing to kill enough of them to elicit Carla's response about coming to get my autograph (which starts the next ground phase), but they kept coming.

So, I used the cheat scripts right up to the point where the snipers are dead, where you have a short breather before the swarm appears. Around 2.00 to 1.55 I think. I paused the game, and unchecked the scripts to deactivate them. The drone swarm then destroyed itself harmlessly on my Plasma Pulse. If the cheat scripts stay active at this stage, the drones just keep coming.
Now that I have played more of the game, and have a (slightly) better understanding of this cheat script (armoredcore6_v1.2.CT), I need to update this information. I found other missions where suicide drones overwhelm the player.

The trigger for this behaviour is this script: Inf. Clip Ammo (NoLevelLoadCrash).
It doesn't matter which of the other scripts you have active, for example I had Inf Energy, Inf AP, and Inf Reserve Ammo active during my testing.

An easy test for this is the mission "Ocean Crossing". Make your way to the alleyway in between two huge packing crates - just before the boss fight. Venture out and have Carla say "Never did like the neighbours", at which point you need to eliminate all the drones to proceed to the next prompt, when Carla says "That's what I like to see". With Inf Clip Ammo (NoLevelLoadCrash) enabled, you should get bombarded by a huge stream of suicide drones, and it is very difficult to eliminate them all to get the prompt to move on. With that script disabled it plays out as normal.

I found a similar suicide stream in the mission "Level 1 Exploration" (at the top, just after taking the elevator).

Also linked to this script being active, in the Arena Analysis mission Delta-2 (Subject 51-015-GA), the Opponent Mech shield will just keep resetting to 100% when you get its health down to almost zero. Again, with Inf Clip Ammo (NoLevelLoadCrash) disabled the shield runs out as normal.

And the mission that started it all: "Take the Uninhabited Floating City"

Bearing in mind that I know nothing here, it seems to me that one of the infinite clip ammo values being overwritten by the script is also shared with these enemy parameters, hence they keep replenishing rather than dying out.

As reference, I am on AppVer 60, Regulation Ver 1.06.1 of AC6.

I also found the things others have noted:
- Having "one hit kill" active when you start a mission just kills you straight away. Trick is to wait util your AP is on display, then activate it.
- One hit kills deprive you of some combat logs - in the "Level 2 exploration" mission, the assassin just dies, no combat log given.
- Infinite Repair kits give opponents that heal themselves infinite repair kits as well.

Otherwise, this script collection is an absolute life saver for old gamers like me - many thanks to Kira for producing it.
I hope this is helpful.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

stuff still working actually or I should try something else ?