The Surge

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZippyDSMlee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Surge

Post by ZippyDSMlee »

any trainers or tables to get more implant slots? The game would be so much more fun with more modifiers and implants but since modifiers are poor by design at least you can expand slots up to 34 or so.... I am just sick of doing the same thing all the time then completely redoing implants,ect to fight cheap arse bosses that can only be fought 1-2 ways and everything else is death or wasting a ton of injectiables.......

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asdfen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by asdfen »

thank you

DOOMMARINE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DOOMMARINE »

Vena wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:18 am
After some cut and paste from multiple tables, I managed to get one fully working with my Origin copy (CreoTech.Exosoft v12.991 | TheSurge.exe 21-11-1018 10:10)

I am still not able to edit the components since the sig used to located has changed. I will keep playing around with it, and I post it here if I mange to fix that.

NONE of the work in these cheat tables is mine, all I did was grab them from multiple sources and reorganized it. So my thanks to the people that actually did the work.

V

ATTACHMENTS
TheSurge V.CT
I don't know if anyone will see this, but after Norton repeatedly deleting the Cheat Engine Installer I finally managed to get it installed...

The other tables worked for Unlimited Stamina and Energy, but modifying any of the player variables led to the game crashing.

THIS table however seems to be more advanced than the others and so far everything I've tried works (haven't tried everything though).
Even when I didn't die from falling into the void I was able to go into the player variables and set my health to Zero to kill myself. LOL

MzK47
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MzK47 »

Some features don't work but thanks anyway.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

MzK47 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:38 pm
Some features don't work but thanks anyway.
See if this one works.