Blazblue Entropy Effect

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Blazblue Entropy Effect

Post by Cyber »

Just a simple table for Blazblue Entropy Effect

Features:
  • Infinite HP Mixture Usage
  • Camera Zoom
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Infinite Jump
  • No Skill Cooldown
  • Invincibility
  • Damage Multiplier (non-DoT)
  • Freeze Stage Time
  • Pointers

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BlazblueEntropyEffect.CT
v 1.0.0.59993.0
(32.51 KiB) Downloaded 2922 times
BlazblueEntropyEffect.CT
v 1.0.0.59669.0
(26.27 KiB) Downloaded 1111 times
Last edited by Cyber on Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tetsuo9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Blazblue Entropy Effect

Post by Tetsuo9999 »

Is it possible to make the Fortitio Space always give a potential?

qq95604014
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by qq95604014 »

AP ???

ImPaul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImPaul »

Can we get either max exp or max exp gain (former preferred, and i sometimes get this to work, but never if i do anything else to the game first, it changes sometimes)

Also, infinite refresh tactics (this one is pretty easy, but sometimes it'd bug out and make you lose them all, so i went with 999 and sometimes they come back after being lost. It gives a mind error, but just have to press triangle/y/whatever the keyboard key is)

Also, making sure they all work on advanced training mode, would be great too

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

ImPaul wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:11 am
Snip
This game uses Unity + puerts. The values of ap, exp, entropy, and some other things are processed in puerts.dll. Exp is probably allocated dynamically each time it is changed.
Last edited by Cyber on Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImPaul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImPaul »

Thanks for the reply, ap wasn't an issue since you just need to change it once, the guy i linked made the entropy 7777, and for exp it seems really weird, like if you're trying to max it on a stage while fighting, it doesn't seem to ever take, however think it does take most of the time if i get the exp from the beginning for a training (maybe during a fight too), then once i complete the stage before leaving, i type the value it's at, then do what i explain below, then leave (leveling might make it less likely to work).

For exp i'm able to keep it at 100% by finding the values (2 or 3), adding them, then clicking the squares on the left for each, and then changing their values all to 100 (it's not guaranteed, but i've gone a whole game with it giving me a tactic after i buy my first item each exchange, after exiting the exchange, sometimes after buying a tactic i get an extra, after every potential, etc.), but once i mess with the refresh thing, it messes up. I'm in no way an expert with cheat engine, but hoping there's a way to make this more consistent... could a mod or something be made for this game?

Also, what about the tactics refresh? I'm able to get it to 99999, but the game crashes from it sometimes and makes the exp stuff near impossible, is that normal another value to affect others?

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

ImPaul wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:22 am
Snip
Higher entropy means higher chances to get bad status. You can change it to 0 but you will still get bad status anyway. It is similiar to exp and refresh tactics so unless you want to decompile puerts, just forget it.

ImPaul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImPaul »

I messed something up, i can't start a game, lets me load, but when holding O it loads all the way but doesn't put me in a game. Once, i leave the area and go back to the main area, i can no longer even pause the menu. Idk how to fix this. I was making a lot of values 99999 for the refresh (1-7 usually), and my exp 20000 (1-4, *1 pretty much never works). I can basically have all the tactics after 3 or 4 stages (1st stage doesn't allow my exp method to work).

Anyone know how to fix this? Need logs? How do i get them?

Also, where would the save file be?

Got pretty far on the reds
Imgbb: [Link]

I reinstalled and put everything in the locallow from blazblue into the same fold but as a new folder so everything would be made new... maybe i should have done that first? Or is there other parts of the game else where? Still not working.

I did a search for blazblue, entropy, 91act, and now arc... can't find anything else yet, but my game starts with the volume at 10... sure it started at 100 when i first played, where is that at? Same with the display being 1920 or full screen... is iit in the registry? If so how do you find it there?

I deleted the registry, and seems to be a problem with the save itself now. So until someone figures this out, i'd suggest making multiple copies of your saves. Something like this has never happened to me before lol. Thankfully i did make a save because i was having it was a legit save since i beat everything in the game with no cheats. So, wanted to get everything on a cheat file. Don't feel like getting so many reds back so i'll see if i can fix the save, if not i'll just wait until someone can or there's an update that may give me a fix.

ImPaul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImPaul »

Took me forever, but i got the save to work. I tried hxd ( you can copy the entire text except the achievement area and the game will still not play and have your old stuff, and not work, with achievements it'll either not play or you likely copied everything and it's now the healthy saves info), i wanted to try a unity save editor but couldn't find out how to use it. What i did was search 99999 and i made it to a smaller number multiple times on different copied files of the same file (one of the times i made the values 0).

What ended up working, I searched 99999 and made the values 1 (since that's what they were at), tried to start the game, it didn't work, then loaded in with the same save, searched 99999 and made the values 1, went to the training area or before (think before), searched 20000 and made the values 1, for sure in the training area i searched 99999 and made the values 1 and the game worked. I played 2 stages of enemies, was expecting it to crash, went to main menu and hit x to close the game, it froze. So i closed program, copied the save, went to the right to eniemies, gave up training, went to see if i can start again and i could. Made another copy of the save.

Always back up your saves, but if you didn't, searched the value you changed things to, make it their last known value or 1, try whatever again, then do it multiple times, rinse and repeat until it works. Otherwise probably have to go to the old save. This should maybe help generally for any corrupted save Edit: that can still load into a game.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Updated for v 1.0.0.59993.0
Added pointer to AP, Prototype Analyzers, Double Tactics Pack, Tactic EXP, and Exchange Point.

For AP, spend or gain AP to update pointer.
For Prototype Analyzers & Double Tactics Pack, obtain said items for first time only to update pointers.
For Tactic EXP & Exchange Point, clear a stage to update pointers.

CallMeG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeG »

thank you

qtq3t32t
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by qtq3t32t »

Cyber wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:03 pm
Updated for v 1.0.0.59993.0
Added pointer to AP, Prototype Analyzers, Double Tactics Pack, Tactic EXP, and Exchange Point.

For AP, spend or gain AP to update pointer.
For Prototype Analyzers & Double Tactics Pack, obtain said items for first time only to update pointers.
For Tactic EXP & Exchange Point, clear a stage to update pointers.
wow nice, is it possible to always get potential on every space? or maybe on sortio

lalalolonow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lalalolonow »

updates pls

kingsleyzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kingsleyzz »

If i can ask for the new updated version for the full game as it came out.

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dafirus »

Cyber wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:34 pm
Just a simple table for Blazblue Entropy Effect

Features:
  • Infinite HP Mixture Usage
  • Camera Zoom
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Infinite Jump
  • No Skill Cooldown
  • Invincibility
  • Damage Multiplier (non-DoT)
  • Freeze Stage Time
  • Pointers
Can you please do a new updated version for the full game ?