Broforce Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Broforce Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by SvT »

USAGE:
1. Target process: Broforce.exe
2. At the main menu, check the box next to "Enable Achievement Unlocker"
3. Check the box next to the achievement you want to unlock

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Broforce_achievement_unlocker_V2.CT
Windows Store version 1.1.78.0
(9.29 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Broforce_achievement_unlocker.CT
Windows Store version 1.1.78.0
(9.76 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
Last edited by SvT on Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Broforce Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by bc17 »

"No Ticket" is bugged and is unobtainable in the current version of the game!

And probably will be forever. Achievement is busted since 4 years now and not a single fix was applied since then.

Thanks anyways for your table :) as always, great work!

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

"No Ticket" Achievement looks fixed and is obtainable now

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

bc17 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:58 pm
Fixed on console but broken on Windows version and apparently they have no intention of fixing it. So, yup, feel free to unlock it if you were holding back.

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:48 pm
bc17 wrote:
Fixed on console but broken on Windows version and apparently they have no intention of fixing it. So, yup, feel free to unlock it if you were holding back.
Seems it is partially fixed on PC or more like a hit and miss. Guides suggest doing the completion on windows pc anyways since you can use cheat codes to instant win the levels. completion time est. is 30-60min with it.

Guy did every achievement on PC even the "No Ticket" one.

Edit: But yeah, if it doesnt work, us ethe table or do it on xbox, seems to be no hustle to get it done there, probably like 20min of gameplay since this game doesnt seem to support cross save.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

bc17 wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:58 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:48 pm
bc17 wrote:
Seems it is partially fixed on PC or more like a hit and miss. Guides suggest doing the completion on windows pc anyways since you can use cheat codes to instant win the levels. completion time est. is 30-60min with it.

Guy did every achievement on PC even the "No Ticket" one.

Edit: But yeah, if it doesnt work, us ethe table or do it on xbox, seems to be no hustle to get it done there, probably like 20min of gameplay since this game doesnt seem to support cross save.

Oh, is that right? I didn't realise there were cheats for it. Easy 1k here I come!

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

I decided to use the achievement unlocker and not even bother with the cheats and I noticed some of the achievements in the table unlock different achievements in game. For example, the table has "Your eyes can deceive you" but it unlocks "The Last Supper" instead. I don't know if this is because of an update that game had over time or if there was a mistake made somewhere.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:48 am
I decided to use the achievement unlocker and not even bother with the cheats and I noticed some of the achievements in the table unlock different achievements in game. For example, the table has "Your eyes can deceive you" but it unlocks "The Last Supper" instead. I don't know if this is because of an update that game had over time or if there was a mistake made somewhere.
I wasn't able to reproduce on 1.1.78.0 with V2 of the table. All the scripts seem to have the right IDs still.

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

SvT wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:26 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:48 am
I wasn't able to reproduce on 1.1.78.0 with V2 of the table. All the scripts seem to have the right IDs still.
Odd. I'll test out a couple of other achievements and report back. I am definitely using V2 of the script and game is currently on version ID: 3120 202308031447

edit: I tested it out on a different account and it unlocked normally, I even checked Hot Brotato, You're Fired and a few others which unlocked correctly, but oddly enough, it did glitch for me somehow when I first used the table and I don't understand why. Everything seems to be fine now. :shock: