Underrail (+Expedition)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akrylowy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Underrail (+Expedition)

Post by Akrylowy »

Howdy

I've spent some time on this table and awfully proud of it :D Cheat Engine is a genius tool and I'm so glad it exists.
This is for Underrail + Expedition DLC, using the GOG version 1.1.5.12. I don't know if it works for Steam version, but my guess is that it will, as I'm using AoB injection. I also don't know if it works on Underrail without the DLC.

Most of the cheats are either straightforward or self-explanatory. Due to the nature of ingame memory in Underrail, the code is loaded only upon it's first "execution" - meaning, for example, the "Click Item For Data Structure" AoB scan will not find any code to inject into on a freshly started game, until the player actually clicks an item. This loads the original, base code into memory, and THEN the cheat table aobscan + injection can occur.

I've provided as detailed descriptions as I could for individual cheats. In case of doubts that trial and error and experimentation do not solve feel free to ask me in this thread.

Some notable features include:
- Changing item amounts, crafting component quality, energy in an item (works even in huge numbers vastly above capacity, but beware that EMP grenade)

- For "crafted" equipment items (as they're "uniquely generated" compared to other, generic items) changes persist through saves, and even through character imports. Set infinite durability flag (to remove durability mechanic). Set weight to negative (like -1e100, go wild) to make an item not only weightless but actually give you infinite carry capacity. Make guns and crossbows not use ammo/energy by setting their ammo type to 'melee default'. Change critical chance to 100%, change the metal fist damage to be 1 million Acid. Make a shield have a dissipation rate of 0% and conversion rate in the millions. Make a sniper rifle have 4 base action point cost. Have a knife with 50 range and SMG with always 95% precision. Make metal armors require no minimal strength, and have over the top damage thresholds/resistances. Change the name, description, and even icon of an item - make a sledgehammer look like a burger. Perhaps the most hilarious is the Effects cheat - copy and paste the effect IDs from a Health Hypo to a pair of leather boots, so that you can infinitely use them as a healing item, and make it's power be 9999 to always heal to full. (Make a pistol into a repair kit, make a hat into an unlimited battery with 9999 recharge power).

- Give yourself the minimum value of Psi Points at 100. Since it can't go below 100, welcome infinite cave magic. Have your health have a minimum value of 1 for god mode. (Yes, it carries over saves, and character imports)

- Change base ability scores, skills, specializations even into millions. Change experience to level up, change feat points to get all the ingame feats.

- As a bonus any trade always accepted is handy if you have a lot of items taking up space that you want to remove altogether but the trader won't accept them.

Cheerio!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
UnderRail_Expedition_1.1.5.12.CT
(59.7 KiB) Downloaded 2549 times

oasis2012
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Underrail (+Expedition)

Post by oasis2012 »

"Click Item For Data Structure" AoB didn't work with my Steam 1.1.5.12 version even I've clicked or splitted the items
Showed "Error: Not all results found"

Edit: It worked and it needs to enter the inventory to click it. Thanks for your fantastic work!

mfdoomenjoyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mfdoomenjoyer »

Hey brother, just wanted to bump for a fantastic table. I'm hoping this bad boy will still work come the November Heavy Duty release.

Cheers!

Chauden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chauden »

Still works in Heavy Duty!

But specialization don't work, unless you've already spent a point on then. It seems you can't change the value of specializations you didn't pick yet, it will reset and won't save. Other than that, everything seems to work!

Sithicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sithicus »

I've managed to solve this issue - in an existing game, I gave myself specialization points, exported the character, started a new game, imported the character and had those points available.
Last edited by Sithicus on Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chauden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chauden »

I didn't try it on character creation, but I used my current character. Just imported to a new game. In my case, everything worked fine, except when trying to modify the specializations that my character didn't have (which are hidden and you have to check the box to show them). They reset to "0" after saving and loading. All other modifications seem to work normally, like skills, feats, and attributes.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

oasis2012 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:20 pm
"Click Item For Data Structure" AoB didn't work with my Steam 1.1.5.12 version even I've clicked or splitted the items
Showed "Error: Not all results found"

Edit: It worked and it needs to enter the inventory to click it. Thanks for your fantastic work!
Does this still work with the latest hotfix that just dropped recently?

mfdoomenjoyer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mfdoomenjoyer »

Yes it does.

Method if needed: ensure that you've opened the underrail.exe process in CE, then in game click on any item within your inventory. You will now be able to check "Click Item For Data Structure" and edit your items. I do this to modify my weight to -20000 :D

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

mfdoomenjoyer wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 pm
Yes it does.

Method if needed: ensure that you've opened the underrail.exe process in CE, then in game click on any item within your inventory. You will now be able to check "Click Item For Data Structure" and edit your items. I do this to modify my weight to -20000 :D
Would it be possible to edit a crafted psionic headband to provide additional innervation slots with just muffles and the stable neural amplifier as the optional components or provide reduced AP cost to psi abilities?

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Does this work with the latest Hotfix? Not sure what table to go with.

Korvax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Korvax »

Shadow_Wulfe wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:42 am
Does this work with the latest Hotfix? Not sure what table to go with.
The item editor at least works with the latest hotfix, not sure about the other parts.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Seems the new hotfix broke the item script for now. Others seem to work.

Edit: Rescind that statement, just seems to take longer to start working.

Veritas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Veritas »

Is there a way to remove current feats?
Last edited by Veritas on Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

BalrogDeMorgoth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BalrogDeMorgoth »

Very useful, thanks!

Candidate34
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Candidate34 »

v1.2.0.15 is out an update would be nice :D :D
Any Trade Always Accepted is not working
"make a hat into an unlimited battery with 9999 recharge power" Can someone please further explain how to do that please, thanks