Diablo The Hell 2 1.2512

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Diablo The Hell 2 1.2512

Post by gibberishh »

Continuing port of previous tables. It should work for all versions since 1.2508 (not tested). If reporting bugs, please include details.
  • Added: Gameplay > Change Shrines: If enabled, all shrines will change to the selected one. By default I have set it to a shrine that gives XP because that will be useful for all classes. Tested with Shrines, Goat Shrines and Cauldrons. I've listed effects of shrines that I've been able to make out. It's possible some of them confer additional effects that were not immediately visible to me. That's why there seem to be some duplicates in the list but the game treats them differently.
  • Added: Gameplay > Exit Restricted Maps: You are allowed to leave 'quest' maps even if all monsters are not killed. Tested on Hard. (Consequently, added the ability to cast Town Portal on such maps, and to TP out while in battle.) Also added this to Quick Cheats.
  • Added: Gameplay > Always Show Monster Stats: Will show monster HP and immunities even if you haven't killed enough of them.
  • Added: Alt+Left Arrow will collapse the trees of Equipped Items if it is open.
  • Combined: It seems Mordor is not going to fix the bug that ignores the config's NewShortcuts setting. This table includes the bug fix which was previously separate. It is not a distinct cheat, it is applied upon activating the top-level script.
  • Fixed: Fastest Attack etc. cheat was preventing elemental resistances from being applied.
  • Fixed: Same cheat was also blocking Regen.
Config: As before, use the config tool at your own risk -- backup your config before overwriting it. The code has changed a bit even though the game's config format has not. If this table has mistakes, the 1.2508 config tool will probably work for you.

Monster HP: This has been updated so that it no longer uses percentages. It directly multiplies the monster HP by the number entered. This allows for very large HP values. [Removed list of glitches because they have been fixed in a later table.]

If you are new to these tables, you can follow the progression here and learn about the different cheats, how to use some features, possible bugs, etc.: 1.1224, 1.1702/1.1763, 1.2022, 1.2100, 1.2508.

No, I will not be touching TH3.
Removed obsolete tables. Get new table at viewtopic.php?p=313906#p313906

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TH2 1.2512 Config.ct
Signed configuration UI for The Hell 2 1.2508+
(32.47 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:34 am, edited 9 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2512

Post by gibberishh »

Massive improvements, glitches removed:
  • Set Monster HP (before dungeon load) now appears to multiply and set HP correctly. No additions are slapped on by the game.
  • Critical safeguards have been added to this code so that monster HP is never below 1 and never above 33,554,431, which is the most the game can handle. Any HP value above this makes monsters untargetable.
  • You can enter fraction values for the multipliers. So setting a multiplier to 0.5 will halve the HP of all monsters/bosses. Setting it to 0 will result in 1 HP (2 in some cases).
  • Both Monster HP cheats can now be activated simultaneously if you wish.
  • Because it appears to be working correctly, I have integrated the cheats into the main table under Creatures. You no longer require the independent table.
This is totally different code from the previous table. Tested on Hard: Horror, Purgatory and Doom.
Removed obsolete table. Get new table at viewtopic.php?p=313906#p313906
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:37 am, edited 6 times in total.

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

gibberishh wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:14 am
[*]Fixed: Fastest Attack etc. cheat was preventing elemental resistances from being applied.
[*]Fixed: Same cheat was also blocking Mana Regen.[/list]
Now this cheat also gives Knockback effect to attack... not sure it was supposed to :shock:

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Divinity666 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:00 pm
Now this cheat also gives Knockback effect to attack... not sure it was supposed to :shock:
Yes, it was supposed to. The original description of the cheat said:
gibberishh wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:16 am
... fast attack, fast block, etc. Moved them into a cheat that permanently enables all magical properties. The known properties are Fastest Attack, Fast Hit Recovery, Fast Block and Bow Multishot ... Other properties may also be enabled but I don't know what they are. AFAIK there are no negative properties so I've just enabled everything. If someone knows of detrimental effects, let me know.
Knockback is one of the properties that gets enabled from item properties. It might also enable Armor Penetration, Life Steal, Mana Steal, Melee/Ranged Fire/Lightning damage visuals, Infravision, Thorns. This list is speculative based on effects that were available in Hellfire. I don't know which effects were retained/replaced in TH2.

If you want to remove the extra effects, replace the value in the cheat with 01900200. I might give a way to select effects in a future table.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

• It is now possible to achieve 100% elemental resists, bypassing the game's cap. It's a separate cheat under Stats > Max Elemental Resistances. Both cheats don't need to be on simultaneously but they will not interfere with each other if they are.
    Note that melee/arrow damage cheats were always giving 100% resists, even though the character sheet in the game displays capped values. It's been quite difficult to 'correct' that but it's only a display thing, not a real cap.
  • Moved a few cheats into a new group named Combat. Ideally I should also move Godmode to Combat but I've left it under Gameplay because people would be too used to that by now.
  • Added a way to select which effects are permanently applied. The cheat Fastest Attack... has been renamed to Combat Effects and it's now under Combat. On activating it, you can change the effects applied. The list of effects given is not exhaustive because I don't know what all effects TH2 applies through items. It will be a long grind to buy items with single properties and figure out how each one is conferring its effect onto the player.
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:37 am, edited 6 times in total.

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:02 pm
If you want to remove the extra effects, replace the value in the cheat with 01900200. I might give a way to select effects in a future table.
Thank you, much appreciated!

P.S. Oh, it would be so nice to have this properties(or at least some of them) separately! Because Fastest Attack is to much of a cheat, plus there are a lot of uniques that has it :D Other properties like Fast Block are quite rare(only in 10 uniques combined) so it would be nice to be able to enable just them :roll:

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Divinity666 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:16 am
P.S. Oh, it would be so nice to have this properties(or at least some of them) separately!
If you are willing to isolate which bits are activated by which property, I can add those to the list. As I said, it could turn out to be quite a grind. You would have to find/buy an item that confers some effect, and see which bit changes upon equipping it. The item should not have multiple effects and your character must be naked, without perks, etc.
You'd have to examine the value eax at TH2.exe+18247B with cheats off upon every change.
Some effects may not affect any bit because they will be handled separately by the game. Ignore those. E.g., I doubt gold find/xp gain will be part of these effects. But life regen is so you never know.
Divinity666 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:16 am
... are quite rare... it would be nice to be able to enable just them
You have to enable all effects that you want. This cheat does not 'add' to effects applied by various items, it overwrites all effects. You can't enable only Fast Block and expect to get Fastest Attack from an item you're wearing. This is both good and bad. It's bad because players might expect to have their gear effects applied in addition to the chosen ones. It's good because it overwrites some negative effects like Lose All Regen coming from the Royal Circlet.

I might change that behavior later. But for now, in your particular case, it is best to enable the cheat with All Effects -- which is the default choice -- and then only turn off Knockback.

Sword X
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sword X »

Guys, can you add a loot option without relics and oils?

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

gibberishh wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:58 am

I might change that behavior later. But for now, in your particular case, it is best to enable the cheat with All Effects -- which is the default choice -- and then only turn off Knockback.
Thanks for the explanation! There is one problem I've found though: if anything but All Effects (incl unknown) is selected, weapons built-in properties, e.g. white affixes of (war) scepter: arcane damage boost% and lightning\fire damage stop working. Blue(rolled) affixes are still working.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Divinity666 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:03 am
if anything but All Effects (incl unknown) is selected, weapons built-in properties, e.g. white affixes of (war) scepter: arcane damage boost% and lightning\fire damage stop working. Blue(rolled) affixes are still working.
Repeating myself: Fire and Lightning visuals are part of Hellfire effects retained in this game. So obviously they are being overwritten by this cheat if you select any other option. Other elements should not be disabled. If this game works like Hellfire, then only the graphics will be disabled, not the elemental damage itself.

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

gibberishh wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:34 pm
Repeating myself: Fire and Lightning visuals are part of Hellfire effects retained in this game. So obviously they are being overwritten by this cheat if you select any other option. Other elements should not be disabled. If this game works like Hellfire, then only the graphics will be disabled, not the elemental damage itself.
Ok, I was wrong about "weapon built-in" effects, its exactly fire and lighting damage that is being disabled in general. But its not just visuals, the damage is actually gone too - I've tested it with 1lvl char wearing only Enchanted shield with 5x 15-25 Fire\Lightning melee damage affixes on 1st lvl (+ Vaccinated GC). It should be 1-hit kill with a fist with this combination, but it only deals 5 or so damage. Bun when I changed to Arcane\Frost\Acid\Holy - it started working.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Combat Effects are now additive: Even if some effects are not activated, they will still be applied to your character if you equip items that confer those effects. Lose all Regen and Lose all Resists coming from items WILL be disabled by this cheat, but you can choose to turn them on manually if you wish. Choosing elemental damage from this cheat will do nothing other than add visual effects unless you have an item that adds that particular elemental damage. So there is no point in activating those -- if the item has elemental damage, those effects AND damage will be applied anyway.

Max All Spell Levels is no longer restricted to game rules. Spells will now be set to level 15 even if you don't have the required levels. They will be reset to restricted levels as soon as the cheat is turned off, or if a game is loaded without the cheat on.

Display for melee/arrow damage resistance will now correctly show 100% if the respective max cheat is active. Abilities like Drain Life will still reduce your HP of course because they are separate from the standard hit mechanic.

Fixed a few bugs that emerged in the last table, cleaned up some code. Possibly made a few other changes that I've forgotten by now.
Divinity666 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:49 am
I've tested it with 1lvl char wearing only Enchanted shield with 5x 15-25 Fire\Lightning melee damage affixes on 1st lvl (+ Vaccinated GC). It should be 1-hit kill with a fist with this combination, but it only deals 5 or so damage. Bun when I changed to Arcane\Frost\Acid\Holy - it started working.
Good to know. So the game must be checking for this value and then picking up the actual damage value (15-25) from somewhere else, instead of directly picking up the damage value.

Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

Ok, now both fire and ligthning damage work, ty!:)

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Diablo The Hell 3 v0.666

Post by Divinity666 »

With my limited "skills" (none) I've updated adaptation of gibberishh's CT for The Hell 3, tested on v0.664 - works fine. I mean with TH3 being constantly updated nothing of what was working broke, that's good))) But, things that were not working(like scripts with "not all results found") still don't work and I have no idea how this script thing works and how to fix it :D :roll:

Anyway, I hope its ok if I post CT here in this thread, I see no point in making dedicated thread with CT that is not my creation and which doesn't work 100% on specified game :mrgreen:

Update: added 2 new synergies that came with The Hell 3 v0.666 update. Elemental Barrier seems to work for all classes(I've tested). Durable may work/half work or may not work at all. On Exec it didn't work at all, on Inquis it worked 100%, on Savage it only raised cap for Arrow Damage Res., but not for Melee.
Attachments
test.ct
(650.19 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Last edited by Divinity666 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Damn...this is godsend for me , you saved my life!

I am referring to Monster HP changes. Did some testings and it seems to work flawlessly (or dare I say perfect?). This is sooo much better, and it allows for more than 671k hp too (the old one when you get to higher than 671k HP it will reset, you can never go beyond 671k).

The only (minor) isssue about it is when you say put 2.3 it will go 2.99999952. But it's close enough and should not be an issue. Otherwise works perfectly...going to town and back etc no crashes and doesn't fuck up monster HP values (I am just using "before dungeon load"). Also no need to load a level twice. I also don't need to always full clear if I don't feel like it, and can go to town whenever I like. The old one will crash if I disable it when going to town.

And most of all, it works on solo MP too!. I prefer solo MP nowadays then SP, and especially with the "Quest Cheat" so I can listen to dialogues all I want, even MP as well. Quest Dialogues is one of the main reason I used to stick to SP, and also because the old monster HP doesn't work on MP.

Damn you outdid yourself. You gave up on the old Monster HP cause you says it's a pain to work due to how HP is set by the game.

Thanks a ton!