Diablo The Hell 2 1.2512

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.2512

Post by gibberishh »

Added: Loot > Stash Gold: Gillian will now stash Gold.

Why? I was playing without cheats and discovered it actually takes a bucket load of money to buy all spellbooks to max out all spells. Depending on your class and game difficulty, you probably need to collect gold across games to finally max out all spells on the third or fourth run. Gold on the ground is no good when starting a new game. And piles of gold on the ground are annoying anyway.

Oh, and playground-dot-ru, since you have no scruples with stealing tables, at least have the decency to leave a thumbs up on posts you steal from.

Removed obsolete table. Get new table at viewtopic.php?p=313906#p313906

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

One thing to consider, provide a way to disable keyboard shortcuts. Sometimes I minimize and type in discord and map is revealed cause I pressed "M".....but I don't want the map to be revealed. Also when using other softwares sometimes when you press alt+something ..something is activated in the cheat.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Another bug... with "Quests" cheat on MP (I listen to quest dialogue sometimes when playing MP solo). When it is "received" and "active" and if you click on the quest...cain's king leoric's dialogue will always play...not the quest's introduction.. talking to townpeoples seems to be working fine tho, just the introduction always goes back to cain's dialogue. Unless it's the few quests available in MP like butcher King leoric Diablo etc.

EDIT: later when I play and tried...it doesn't have this bug anymore, I can't reproduce it at the moment...Hmm, I wonder what makes it play the leoric dialogue on all non MP quests introduction....hmm..

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Diablo The Hell 3 v0.672

Post by Divinity666 »

Added 2 new perks that came with The Hell 3 v0.668 update into CT.

Added new synergy for Iron Maiden (v0.672).
Attachments
test.ct
(619.33 KiB) Downloaded 220 times

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

• Added: Gameplay > Neutralize Traps: Clicking on trapped objects will open them without triggering the trap. Barrels/pods can still explode. They are not 'traps'.
  • Added: Combat > Unrestricted Battle Speed: Movement will not be slowed when "in battle". Tested on Hard only.
    Warning: With this enabled, you will no longer know when invisible creatures are attacking you. Actually, this is the primary reason I added this cheat -- because the game is pathetically designed. Slowing down means there is never any surprise. So what's the use of creatures being invisible!
  • Added: Loot > All Items Use 1 Slot: Every item will occupy only 1 inventory slot. Shields, Armor, Shoes, etc.
    Warning: This will massively clutter up your inventory. Also, it will not only affect your inventory, but also merchants. After you have picked up a full load of items, turn the cheat off and then return to town so that merchants are not affected. When merchants do get affected, you can turn the cheat off and then reload their inventory to declutter it.
  • Changed: Remove Stat Limits now truly removes all stat limits. Earlier, only max limits were removed for different classes. Now stats are not restricted by your level either. Especially useful if you have perks that give you extra stat points -- without the cheat, the game simply stops giving you correct stat points if your level is not high enough yet.
    Warning: You have to be doubly careful with this cheat now. Turning it off (or loading a game without it on) will remove the 'extra' points from your character, and maybe even redistribute them in weird ways. As long as you don't save a game with the lowered stats, you can still turn the cheat on and reload to get back the 'cheated' values.
  • Fixed: Typing errors/naming errors in the shrine changing cheat.
  • Fixed: Found a scenario in which you wouldn't be allowed to leave a map while "in battle" with Exit Restricted Maps. There may be other such scenarios which I haven't come across but if nobody reports them, I won't know.
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Added: Loot > Improve Oils: Blacksmith, Hardening and Fortitude oils will now improve item durability all the way to 255 (indestructible). Oils of Repair will fully repair items.
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

Wow thanks, new Remove Stat Limits is actually very useful(even crucial) for TH3 where lvl cap is 150 and stats will hit max caps eventually. I have Inquisitor 120lvl on ironman diff. and I'm already at 630str where 650 is absolute max with 4 synergies that raise max attribute cap for each stat by 100 which I had to take, or limit would have been 550 for str. otherwise(even less for dex/vit). So I tried enabling this new version of the cheat and removing these synergies and stats remained as they were! Then I've added points to str. to be 650+ and it also worked! Ty!! :)

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Can we have a cheat in the table that increases Max chance to hit? (both arrows and melee), Things like Zealot reduce max chance to hit and this can be helpful. Also some monsters have Innate ability that reduces max chance to hit.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Fixed several bugs, mostly with Stats cheats, and one in the Gold Find cheat. Consequently, now you can enter ridiculously high numbers for To Hit (and some other stats).

The bugs were not game-breaking, but generated incorrect values at extremely high numbers for some stats.
Last edited by gibberishh on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:01 am
Fixed several bugs, mostly with Stats cheats, and one in the Gold Find cheat. Consequently, now you can enter ridiculously high numbers for To Hit (and some other stats).

The bugs were not game-breaking, but generated incorrect values at extremely high numbers for some stats.
I have a request if you can make it. Make it so that we can adjust and get 1 frame faster attack speed beyond "fastest attack"(like the Trait Zealot would do). I can just take Zealot but sometimes I want to use other traits and the max trait is just 2...plus it has the penalty.

Another request will be is that can it be possible to make it that our attacks never stun monsters? (sometimes I don't want to stun monsters, as weird as that sounds...sometimes stun will result in knockback when monsters are walking towards you and it's annoying, also stun will make warpers warp). "Chromatic skin" trait does this, but there is so much I want to adjust that 2 trait slot just doesn't seem enough, need a way to get this elsewhere :).

Also, maybe can add option to increase "current and max chance to block" like what Two towers trait gives, that way I can increase my block chance with Dimachaerus to an amount that I want.

Sorry for asking so many things, I just thought I should try and ask since it will make gameplay better for me. You already did very good with the "Creatures" (monster HP) and I can't thank you enough for it.

Also, thanks for still updating the tables!!

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

There is a bug if you select "now stats" and adds say 100 str...but you did not met the requirement for an item and equip it, it will become red when you equip it and you won't actually equip it (even tho you have enough stats with the cheated stats)

I tried adding str and equip "War Crossbow" and this happens.

My original str is 170, I add 100 str, and try equip War Crossbow with 224 str, and this happens. I can put it in the weapon slot, but after putting it, it will become red and my character isn't actually equipping it.

Not game-breaking but maybe you should know.

Divinity666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Divinity666 »

Rageweaver wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:10 am
"Now stats" never worked for item requirements.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Rageweaver wrote:
There is a bug if you select "now stats" and adds say 100 str...but you did not met the requirement for an item and equip it, it will become red when you equip it and you won't actually equip it
Thanks. I didn't know about this bug. It is proving to be much more difficult to fix than I thought it would. I'll post an update if I find a solution.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

Divinity666 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:23 am
Rageweaver wrote:
"Now stats" never worked for item requirements.
"Now stats" does work for item requirement, just tested it with amulet of the bull to increase my strength. It doesn't work if the stat gained is from the cheat tho.

Welcome. Yeah this is an old bug, It's abit annoying when you get stat shrines if you "remove stat limit" of your base stats, as you will need to readjust them all again (especially in MP or auto-save GC where you cannot save scum). Also since you can't increase it to more than 250 as well (this wasn't my problem tho since I don't need the base to be more than 250, but someone might want to).

it's harder than expected to fix it huh? But thanks for your efforts!
Last edited by Rageweaver on Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rageweaver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rageweaver »

I just read your old post in the older thread that requests won't be acknowledged, but I still wanna try to ask (since you are my only hope), if possible make it so that there is an option to make our attacks never able to stun monsters. Maybe a way to increase monsters stun threshold or something? Chromatic skin does trait this but I am out of trait slots..