F1 Manager 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: F1 Manager 2023

Post by ModEngine »

There’s as an update 1.9 and I can confirm that the cheats work for the new update as well.

Would’ve been annoying if it didn’t because the game update just dropped one day after my update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rencia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rencia »

I am using F1-Manager-2022-SaveFile-Repacker,
Where can I edit data for each driver?
I would like to edit various data such as cornering and braking.

denise123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denise123 »

rencia wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:44 am
I am using F1-Manager-2022-SaveFile-Repacker,
Where can I edit data for each driver?
I would like to edit various data such as cornering and braking.
just use [Link]
be sure to read and follow the [Link] because it requires Nodejs and Python to function.

oooKAGooo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oooKAGooo »

cheat engine wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:31 am
There’s as an update 1.9 and I can confirm that the cheats work for the new update as well.

Would’ve been annoying if it didn’t because the game update just dropped one day after my update
Hello, I'm using xbox game pass pc, there the file name is "F1Manager2023-WinGDK-Shipping.exe".
If I change the code with this file name in your cheat engine table, it works. Can I solve it somehow in cheat engine?

Thanks!

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

oooKAGooo wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:21 pm
cheat engine wrote:

Hello, I'm using xbox game pass pc, there the file name is "F1Manager2023-WinGDK-Shipping.exe".
If I change the code with this file name in your cheat engine table, it works. Can I solve it somehow in cheat engine?

Thanks!
Please try now. I pushed an update that should make it work with Gamepass too

oooKAGooo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oooKAGooo »

cheat engine wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:33 pm
oooKAGooo wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:21 pm
cheat engine wrote:

Thanks!
Please try now. I pushed an update that should make it work with Gamepass too
Thanks! You are great, it's working!

layth
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by layth »

Retire Competition doesn't work (on Gamepass). Currently on my second race and yet nothing happens to other racers.

dualityshow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dualityshow »

unlimited CFD hours and Unlimited Wind Tunnel time options are not working for game pass version.

layth
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by layth »

dualityshow wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:50 pm
unlimited CFD hours and Unlimited Wind Tunnel time options are not working for game pass version.
It does work, you just have to use the current remaining, and when you start on a new research or design, you'll have unlimited.

Alex5588
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex5588 »

After update 1.10 saves are not unpacked. F1-Manager-2022-SaveFile-Repacker-main the script doesn't work

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

Alex5588 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:18 am
After update 1.10 saves are not unpacked. F1-Manager-2022-SaveFile-Repacker-main the script doesn't work
Hello. The save files have been changed so the script no longer works. I wrote to the author, but he did not answer. Now the working way is IUrreta / DatabaseEditor [Link]
The new editor has a convenient graphical interface for basic functions, but sometimes it produces errors and does not provide full functionality.
For example, with the script I could change the faces of the racers and staff inside the save, but now this option is not available. But for basic functions the new editor is more convenient.

Alex5588
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex5588 »

thanks!

Synthespian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Synthespian »

So, I had a look and I wasn't keen on downloading the extra plugin for this table given my virus checker gave a warning. And when I tried to write that before the post was deleted.

However ... for those that want more than the money and would like some race control, here's a few things to search for (as I've not learnt pointers yet). It's manual, and heavy and definitely not eloquent but it works.

Fuel - Float value - exact value. Search on the setup screen (e.g. 100.6 kg) for 100.6 and then change the value on the setup, and re-search. You'll quickly get the fuel for your two cars. This value will carry over each race if you don't exit the game I believe. Checking.

Tyres - Float Value - value / 100 so 97% is 0.97. Values are for all four individual tyres, so for your car you need all four.
Search for a range between 0.965 and 0.976 and you'll find it, but as your tyres drop you search again using the same range. You'll quickly find yours.
N.B. If you play around with an unlocked set on the setup page that have lost a bit (e.g. 87% = 0.865-0.877) then select a unused set (100% = 1) you can again find the values for your car before you drive.

Of course you can freeze the values and lower the fuel to 1.1 to get the best performance from fuel and tyres.

ERS looks similar for car 1, but I had issues for car 2, so not sure there.

And here's the fun ... if you have a rival you can search for their tyres in the exact same manner during the race. You'll get many results. My advice is to do it slowly and when you think you've found a few results (e.g. 10), to save and pause the game, change one value to say 33% (from 88%) un-pause and see which driver drops.
If that's the one you want, mark it up and have fun. You only need to drop the one tyre of an opponent and they'll want to pit.

alonso2006
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alonso2006 »

Is there unlimited ERS Cheat?

Synthespian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Synthespian »

There probably is, but I don't think you need it. Just blow the tyres of the opponents.
Here's a view of my table I've made.
Double values for fuel, one for each tyre.

At the start of qualifying now, I can re-use the same table every time (season after season) and even with driver changes.
I change the leader driver's fuel to a 2-lap. Say it displays as 10.5, I search for a float value between 10.45 and 10.6
Change it one lap and re-search for 6.35 - 6.5 get my double result and recalculate to the new address on the top fuel for my first driver (Norris).
And every re-calculates like charm.

Want Verstappen to have 150kg of fuel during quali ... simple ... change the value and lock it. he's done for.