Final Fantasy IV +8 (table Update3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
McBobby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy IV +8 (table Update3)

Post by McBobby »

I've tried using this cheat table, but it simply won't work. The records cannot be checked, and when expanded, the VALUES field cannot be changed from "??"

When I clicked to see what the error was, it says that Module FF4.exe cannot be found.

That might be due to the fact that the game executable is not named FF4.exe; it's named "FINAL FANTASY IV.exe"

either of the two records, I get the following error when I try to check the created Auto Assemble Script:

<<The array of byte named AOBkeyitem could not be found>>

Can anyone give me any assistance with this? It would be greatly appreciated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

McBobby wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:13 am
When I clicked to see what the error was, it says that Module FF4.exe cannot be found.
First make sure you are attaching to the same process listed in the script.
Every place you see FFIV.exe must be changed to say FINAL FANTASY IV.exe.

For example: While your game is running and the table is attached to the Process, open the script.

If your Process Name says "FFIV.exe", change the script:
aobscanmodule(AOBhealth,FF4.exe,3B C8 7E 0B C7 02 00 00 00 00) // should be unique

to show this:
aobscanmodule(AOBhealth,FINAL FANTASY IV.exe,3B C8 7E 0B C7 02 00 00 00 00) // should be unique

McBobby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by McBobby »

Unfortunately, when I do that, it won't accept line 45, which starts with "jle ff4.exe" if it's changed to jle final fantasy IV.exe

Thanks for the feedback, though

Addendum.

Do you think changing that to jle FINAL_FANTASY_IV.exe or jle "FINAL FANTASYIV.exe" might help?

My knowledge of coding alas is limited to Basic, Fortran, Cobol and Machine Language.

Benson91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Benson91 »

Thank you very much for the awesome cheat table. Was wondering if we can add total slot address of key items as well? Or can i atleast know the address to add new key item slot? Thank you again

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

McBobby wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:04 pm
Unfortunately, when I do that, it won't accept line 45, which starts with "jle ff4.exe" if it's changed to jle final fantasy IV.exe

Thanks for the feedback, though

Addendum.

Do you think changing that to jle FINAL_FANTASY_IV.exe or jle "FINAL FANTASYIV.exe" might help?

My knowledge of coding alas is limited to Basic, Fortran, Cobol and Machine Language.
Do it with the quotation marks.

McBobby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by McBobby »

Thanks for the response. I'll try that.

Mad_Monkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mad_Monkey »

McBobby wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:20 pm
Thanks for the response. I'll try that.
What version of the game are you playing?

'Cause mine is from Steam and the table works without changing anything.

McBobby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by McBobby »

Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster

Mad_Monkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mad_Monkey »

McBobby wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:46 am
Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster
Here is the problem 'cause teh table is for "Final Fantasy IV - 3D Remake"

GuyRed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GuyRed »

tigertoe wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:28 pm
I stated doing a quick play though and here's a few basic values I'm using for the Nov 2020 update. Use the "Safe Travel" augment to turn off random encounters. Also, be sure to set "Key Item Count" to be equal to the number of key items in your inventory if you use it.

If you want to add more items/augments, there's some good information regarding the codes here.
[Link]
For some reason the save travel (no random encounter) cheat isn’t working for me, is this because of an update on steam or something?

S7R0NG3R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by S7R0NG3R »

combined some of the stuff i personally used in the tables uploaded by Hentai-san and Mad_Monkey.

made it so all the characters are plainly in the table so i wouldn't have to jump around in the in-game menus to edit them.
Attachments
FF4.CT
v4: added [party members] addresses after trying to edit party members, changing them unfortunately results in either the party member being removed (when trying to replace) or a crash (when trying to replace/add)

v3: added [dropped/stolen items] aob to the bottom of the table extras, used in conjunction with the inventory editor + memory viewer to more easily add everything that can be dropped/stolen in bulk, best used at the beginning of a playthrough to avoid duplicates

v2: added ['s love augment] name string and cover provided addresses, can change the name of the augment freely now (beyond 5 characters too) and skip the cover grind

v1: see post
(1.88 MiB) Downloaded 704 times

DullahandV2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DullahandV2 »

i cant get the cheat to work i get and error saying <<The array of byte named AOBmpout could not be found>>

Zagaroth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zagaroth »

Having the same as DullahandV2, though that only affects the 'battle' section, characters are editable and such.

crono686
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crono686 »

I know this is very late but is this for the 3D Remake version? If so, then it sadly doesn't work.

edit: Question answered. I didn't see, that this threat has more than one comment page. It is for the 3D Remake version.

Admiral_Jan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Admiral_Jan »

Is there any cheat to increase drop rate or manipulate the drop rate RNG for FF4 3D remake?
I personally don't use infinite stuffs and etc... but, if there is something that kills me in this game, is the rare itens drop chance XD