Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CheatEngineAnomaly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by CheatEngineAnomaly »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:01 pm
CheatEngineAnomaly wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:05 am
After Hours of digging I finally got traits to spawn with the summon command. thanks to you guys for the knowledge and one person from nexus who uploaded all the traits command wrong lol. "Summon-trait" command did the job for me. now I have everything in the game minus one hidden trophy 🏆
Hi,no succeful here,i tried "Summon-trait SkillTrait_RealityRune_C 1" and command error.
can you pls give me a example?
ty
Sorry for late reply, please take a look at the list i just made but forgot to tag you in it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

takaneshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by takaneshi »

Newest patch (29th Feb 2014) unfortunately broke the lua script (aobStaticFind).

I've been trying to find the correct address, because I suppose that's what's changed but considering that in this matter I'm green I had managed only to crash my game few times. :T

Blackstaarx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blackstaarx »

Hope u find it because i dont have time to grind that corrupted shards now... So if anyone know how to add the weapons or the shards to craft them pls share :D

Vaidstone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vaidstone »

Im not able to get this to work.

orionvw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orionvw »

To add items you just need allow assets mod from nexus installed https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/remnant2/mods/2

The default command line is F10 for the menu, then you just need item ID list and to summon the items you need. This is a code break | it will be at the end of all the codes and is needed. You used to be able to put items with quantity, stacksize and level. But that was broken 1st dlc.

I've tried finding weapon levels on ce to change levels myself and it seems to have a few too many attachments to the number values and haven't been able to find inventory items in ce at all. They definitely made it much harder, but I'm not the best with it. So hopefully Anon9 updates his someday. I have found that you can get save files with 255 off of nexus and it does work overwriting your save with it. Hope this helps some of you.

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

guys, really need help. i summoned Ravager's Maw item in Yaesha, but after taking it, IT APPEARS IN WARD 13 & EVERY WORLD AT UNREACHABLE PLACE.

can i despawn or desummon it, if so, what's the command? thanks..

Sunnerizo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sunnerizo »

could we get it updated to build 410,790 please

yukielehayym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukielehayym »

orionvw wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:43 pm
To add items you just need allow assets mod from nexus installed https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/remnant2/mods/2

The default command line is F10 for the menu, then you just need item ID list and to summon the items you need. This is a code break | it will be at the end of all the codes and is needed. You used to be able to put items with quantity, stacksize and level. But that was broken 1st dlc.

I've tried finding weapon levels on ce to change levels myself and it seems to have a few too many attachments to the number values and haven't been able to find inventory items in ce at all. They definitely made it much harder, but I'm not the best with it. So hopefully Anon9 updates his someday. I have found that you can get save files with 255 off of nexus and it does work overwriting your save with it. Hope this helps some of you.
I tried to use this to get some scraps, but only got one...
I don't know the command to set the number of pieces.

maxrtadas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by maxrtadas »

Mutator names and enemies (like shield drone) had names changed in newest version i think. Traits too(?)
Anyone know new names for f10 assets spawn?

NemesisBreaker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NemesisBreaker »

Anyone has the new dlc item list?

Str8UpNoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Str8UpNoob »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:24 am
genuinely apologize for the reply on this topic, especially after you posted this guide but i tried this method and i just cant seem to figure out how to find the all the new items for the forgotten kingdom dlc (items ending in _C) i dont mean to be a bother but would you (or another member) possibly be willing to post the item codes for the new dlc content ?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hi. That above is a generic guide for any UE4/UE5 game whose .pak archives you can inspect with FModel. It's not a guide for "how to find my shiny new items in the game I like". The intention was to educate yourselves and start testing things out rather than waiting to be spoon-fed. In a nutshell: I don't know what the new items are, I don't play the game, I find it a mockery (clone of Remnant 1 ported to UE5). I've refunded it long ago.

P.S.: No need to apologize for asking questions :P

Str8UpNoob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Str8UpNoob »

Str8UpNoob wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:47 pm

would you (or another member) possibly be willing to post the item codes for the new dlc content ?
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:34 pm
The intention was to educate yourselves and start testing things out rather than waiting to be spoon-fed.

P.S.: No need to apologize for asking questions :P
if i had to apologize for anything, it would be for what i said earlier when i asked for the id's to be posted without asking to learn how to find them directly (i'm sorry) i'm legit a noob when it comes to cheat engine or game modding (i can only edit gold and similar values atm) but if you or anyone would be willing to teach or guide me on how to find id's that that can be spawned into a game(s) that has that function, i would love the opportunity to learn and to be pointed in the right direction

broodbrother
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by broodbrother »

I tried f model but i couldn't find exact address for dlc2 items... I tried both base and dlc1 items way and only thing i found was invoker flute only... Dam i am so noob.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

how you guys are using the console commands ?can someone share the .ct working?
ty