Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
breakizm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by breakizm »

Is there any script to add key items? I'm using the Try Giving Resource script but can't figure it out. I don't know how the Scan function works either.
Key Items like the Crimson King Coins or those you can give to Nimue.

Regardless, thanks a lot for all the hard work put in the tables. You guys save us tons of hours of farming

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iouroborosx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iouroborosx »

Blackowl wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:56 pm
Anyone know how summon Ring Ahanae Crystal?
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Trinkets/Rings/PanMageSigil/Ring_PanMageSigil.Ring_PanMageSigil_C|
Is the Ahanae Crystal ring, just a different name.

Midboy.s2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Midboy.s2 »

AstralMirage wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:45 am
I'm not sure if anyone is going to care, but for those looking to get Relic fragments, I've been messing with the older Table that has the Unequipped Gear Finder. I saw in an earlier message that it only sees the last Fragment in the list. So, me being the stubborn person I am, played with it for a good two hours.

I've found out the relic fragments are static and stored in the same addresses. (Edit: From testing this further, I've just found that they do get shuffled if the game is restarted sometimes so apologies)

1FEA5D29BB0 Weakspot Damage Fragment
1FEA5D29BD8 The Level
1FEA5D29BDC The Count

1FD55802860 Melee Crit Chance
1FD55802888 Level
1FD5580288C Count

Just to name a few.

So far what I've gathered is the Level always ends in 8 and the Count always ends in C. I didn't write down the Mod Damage addresses but 1FE3DA2E700 would end up being 1FE3DA2E728 The placement seems to always be the same.

Their leveling isn't normal either because each +1 has a range it seems. 31 is Mythic level. Anything higher than that and you get a Mythic +1, +2 etc which doesn't change the stats at all, but in case of something corrupting I left them at 31 to be safe.

I'm not handy with Cheat Engine so I haven't had any luck trying to edit the addresses manually but I found a workaround that's kind of janky that let me edit a few of them. Warning this only works best when you don't have many fragments to begin with because it takes advantage of abusing slots.

(I should first point out the issue. The list seems to be organized by putting Mythic fragments at the end so after changing your first fragment to Mythic, you're going to forever end up with that fragment being last usually. )

Secondly, you want to make sure your equipped fragments are empty so that the next new fragment you get auto equips.

The pointer when you first initialize the Ungeared script seems to save its location when you first grab a number. So if your last fragment is in slot 5, What I noticed that if you close your inventory and reset the script back to ???'s You can talk to Dwell and roll the dice to get a new fragment. The minute you buy a new fragment the script will auto update for some reason. It will update to "something" from that table, usually whatever was to the left of last slot, where I'm assuming the program ties to look at the last position that fragment was in and gets a new one instead.

Without going into your inventory, quickly change the level of that fragment to 31 (If you want Mythic), because if you enter your inventory first, it will adjust to the last slot again.

You can delete Fragments by changing the count to 0, and going back into the relic fragment screen, it will one by one delete the last slot as you go along.

Welp, There you go. I hope it helps someone out. If I knew how to manually change the addresses, I would have written more down but hopefully someone more savvy than I can work with what I found.
Did you find a command to force mythic fragment spawn ?
Or a way to make your cracked into mythic ??

kevin_tolitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevin_tolitz »

Midboy.s2 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:27 pm
Anon9's table
viewtopic.php?t=25274

Was able to change existing fragment spawns to mythic using Anon9's table

click on anon9 scripts
check the find top frag on equip (test)
Go to character screen
click relic
right click a relic without fragments or empty your equipped relic
Equip the relic you want to turn to mythic
on fragment 1 change the level to 31 (Mythic) NOTE (that's the max. You can change it up to 255 but it will still retain the same bonuses as +31 ie. +10% ranged damage)
Take off the fragment
Put it back on
Close character menu
open it up again
You should have a Mythic fragment.

kevin_tolitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevin_tolitz »

Pronetheus wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:37 pm
Hi, does anyone found a way to by pass trait limit, i mean, having more than 10 point into a trait, i would like to have more point into regrowth for exemple, something like 20 or 30, is it possible :?:
Tried it out with Anon9's table changed my trait to 20 on swiftness, then 255, no changes on running speed. My guess is it's like the relic fragments where even if you boost it up all the way beyond the max ie. 10 for traits or 31 for relic fragments, the max bonus stays the same, maybe because there is no code or something for beyond the max bonus.
The only thing that benefits from going over the max bonuses I've seen so far are the armor and weapons. Though Max damage reduction is capped at 80% no matter how much armor you put on, and when you boost your weapons to beyond the world difficulty scales with it as well though.

foxhoundDutch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by foxhoundDutch »

is there inventory cheat or weightless materials ? you player.modav carry weight 2000

kuyokurt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuyokurt »

Is there a way to summon enemies?

I think my save file got bugged. I'm so frustrated right now trying to get 100% achievements. The only thing I am missing is kill 25 abberations (Ghost in the machine) achievement.

I'm already at 100 hours and I don't want to create a new character and progress all the way again just for this achievement. so I was thinking maybe I could just create a new character/savefile then cheat my way to get the last achievement to finally get 100%

kijin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kijin »

Does anyone know how to delete duplicate mutators and equipped archetypes? I was able to succesfully delete duplicate Fragments, but while doing so, my PC froze and CTDed. When is started it back up, I had duplicate mutators. And the game crashes when I try to replace my archetypes, or open the Archetype window.

Midboy.s2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Midboy.s2 »

How to force summon mythic relic fragments ?

Purplepickle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purplepickle »

Hey there! Does anyone know the console command for the double barrel handgun? tried several things and cant get it to spawn, help would be greatly appreciated!

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Tuxoroi wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:15 am

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but every time i try any of the codes it just says "Command Not Recognized"

Edit: nevermind it just randomly worked now
Its only random if you don't read the instructions for the cheat manager ...
kuyokurt wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:24 pm
Is there a way to summon enemies?

I think my save file got bugged. I'm so frustrated right now trying to get 100% achievements. The only thing I am missing is kill 25 abberations (Ghost in the machine) achievement.

I'm already at 100 hours and I don't want to create a new character and progress all the way again just for this achievement. so I was thinking maybe I could just create a new character/savefile then cheat my way to get the last achievement to finally get 100%
Yes you can spawn any Actor. I posted some pages ago an example how to spawn characters.

Sirberius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sirberius »

Has anyone encountered the problem of beating the game but the end boss doesn't trigger the final cut scene or die? I have beaten Annihilation but he just kinda sits there afterwards. No idea if something is going on with my save or something.

kuyokurt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuyokurt »

unREAL wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:54 pm

Yes you can spawn any Actor. I posted some pages ago an example how to spawn characters.
Yes I saw that post. But that was for friendly NPCs. I tried looking it up with Fmodel can't seem to find any path that leads to npcs.

Could you kindly give me codes to summon any abberation please. Your help is highly appreciated :D

Blackowl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blackowl »

Anyone know how summon quest item?

AstralMirage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AstralMirage »

kevin_tolitz wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:00 pm
Midboy.s2 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:27 pm
Anon9's table
viewtopic.php?t=25274

Was able to change existing fragment spawns to mythic using Anon9's table

click on anon9 scripts
check the find top frag on equip (test)
Go to character screen
click relic
right click a relic without fragments or empty your equipped relic
Equip the relic you want to turn to mythic
on fragment 1 change the level to 31 (Mythic) NOTE (that's the max. You can change it up to 255 but it will still retain the same bonuses as +31 ie. +10% ranged damage)
Take off the fragment
Put it back on
Close character menu
open it up again
You should have a Mythic fragment.
Thank you!!! This is easier than doing it the way I was trying to, because it only worked by starting with no fragments and slowly adding some, but as mentioned, it was very janky and I wasn't understanding fully why it was working the way I was doing it, only theorizing why. <3 Much love friend.
I also didn't have an updated table from Anon so it didn't have the fragment portion of it yet, so thank you for bringing this to my attention :)