Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
unsignedcode
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by unsignedcode »

has anyone found a way to give the other archetypes using this yet?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JonathanVQP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonathanVQP »

Does anyone know how to list all the armor sets?

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

LapisPhos wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:50 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:21 pm
LapisPhos wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:12 pm

do I use the summon command or is it the spawn command?
command i use is summon like Summon Ring_TearOfKaeula_C

just Summon Ring_TearOfKaeula_C no need for long word like World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/TearOfKaeula/Ring_TearOfKaeula because this ring already loaded in this world by you or your friend that have it
Do you know if it'll do the same from rings/amulets from Cass's inventory?
i think it's different because i tried to summon items that Cass can sell but no luck ps. like Abrasive Whetstone

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

JonathanVQP wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:28 pm
Does anyone know how to list all the armor sets?
Summon Armor_Head_RedPrince_C|
Summon Armor_Head_PilotsHelm_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_SpaceWorker_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_SpaceWorker_C|
Summon Armor_Head_SpaceWorker_C|
Summon Armor_Body_SpaceWorker_C|
Summon Armor_Head_LodestoneCrown_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_RedWidow_C|
Summon Armor_Body_RedWidow_C|
Summon Armor_Head_RedWidow_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_RedWidow_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_FaeRoyalGuard_C|
Summon Armor_Head_FaeRoyalGuard_C|
Summon Armor_Body_FaeRoyalGuard_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_FaeRoyalGuard_C|

Summon Armor_Head_FieldCap_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Leto2_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Leto2_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Leto2_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Leto2_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Survivor_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Survivor_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Survivor_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Elder_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Elder_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Elder_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Elder_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Radiant_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Radiant_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Radiant_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Radiant_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Void_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Void_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Void_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Void_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Cultist_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Cultist_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Cultist_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Cultist_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Bandit_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Bandit_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Bandit_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Bandit_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Leto1_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Leto1_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Leto1_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Leto1_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Invader_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Invader_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Invader_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Invader_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Engineer_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Engineer_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Engineer_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Engineer_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Summoner_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Summoner_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Summoner_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Summoner_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Alchemist_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Alchemist_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Alchemist_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Alchemist_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Gunslinger_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Gunslinger_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Gunslinger_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Gunslinger_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Explorer_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Explorer_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Explorer_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Explorer_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Archon_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Archon_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Archon_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Archon_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Medic_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Medic_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Medic_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Medic_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Handler_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Handler_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Handler_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Handler_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Hunter_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Hunter_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Hunter_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Hunter_C|
Summon Armor_Legs_Challenger_C|
Summon Armor_Gloves_Challenger_C|
Summon Armor_Head_Challenger_C|
Summon Armor_Body_Challenger_C|

this is all armor in game but in ward 13 you can summon only archtype armor & armor that sell in ward 13

you can't summon armor that special to worlds like Red Widow Set , Space Worker Set but if your friend have it try invite him/her to your world then you can summon it

spops
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spops »

When i use any summon command i receive the message Command not recognized

Edit: My bad, im using the console, worked when i used Try Give Resource.

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

Has anyone figured out how to add traits? I tried adding them using the summon command(ex. summon trait_resonance_c) and it doesn't do anything, but using the 'Try Give Resource' option the game crashes when using "trait_resonance_c|1"

misspikachuu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misspikachuu »

I am sorry for this stupid question but I downloaded the CT, I have CE installed, I launch the game, then open CT, select Remnant 2 as the process. While in mainmenu/char selection, I tick the Patch Exec Flag, Enable Console, Set Console-Key To F1 and Cheat Manager(Enable in Main Menu) options. Then I select character, load up into a world, say Losomn and press F1 but no console shows up. I have tried going to Ward13 and trying to get console by pressing F1, but I don't get a console at all. I dont know what I am missing, can anyone help please? I have also tried hitting "~" instead, I do not get a console with that too.

Also I tried to use Try Give Resource and intput summon commands in it I just get an error, so I am assuming that I need to have console inorder to be able to spawn anything.

Script Error:[string "summon Armor_Gloves_Alchemist_C|
..."]:1: syntax error near 'Armor_Gloves_Alchemist_C'

I have Cheat Engine running as admin, my game is running through Steam

EDit: Nevermind, i was being an idiot, I chose the window and not the process, I think that messed it up somehow. F1 for console works now, tysm.

LapisPhos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LapisPhos »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:22 pm
LapisPhos wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:50 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:21 pm

command i use is summon like Summon Ring_TearOfKaeula_C

just Summon Ring_TearOfKaeula_C no need for long word like World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/TearOfKaeula/Ring_TearOfKaeula because this ring already loaded in this world by you or your friend that have it
Do you know if it'll do the same from rings/amulets from Cass's inventory?
i think it's different because i tried to summon items that Cass can sell but no luck ps. like Abrasive Whetstone
Alright, thanks for trying. I guess I'll pray for a proper item spawner since I'm sick of resetting Cass's inventory for hours.

kekmeister
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kekmeister »

Does anyone know how to summon Assassin Dagger quest item, i mess up my game by turning the item to weapon before inspecting the dagger

JonathanVQP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonathanVQP »

I tried to get the void heart using summon Relic_Consumable_VoidHeart_C from the command line and it appears that summon is not recognized. So, then I tried to add the item in cheat manager and it is still not recognized.

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

JonathanVQP wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:33 am
I tried to get the void heart using summon Relic_Consumable_VoidHeart_C from the command line and it appears that summon is not recognized. So, then I tried to add the item in cheat manager and it is still not recognized.
it's not from base world so you can't summon it unless you're in Alepsis-Taura (in that case you can just walk in and pick it up ) OR invite a friend that already have it so it will be loaded in to base world when your friend join you then you can summon it

misspikachuu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misspikachuu »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:24 am
JonathanVQP wrote:
it's not from base world so you can't summon it unless you're in Alepsis-Taura (in that case you can just walk in and pick it up ) OR invite a friend that already have it so it will be loaded in to base world when your friend join you then you can summon it
do you think it is possible to spawn a weapon that i currently have with better stats? i saw a savefile on nexus mods where all weapons have 231 as upgraded level which I do not think is possible in-game, so wanted to see if something like that is possible if we can spawn a weapon with modded stats instead.

kevin_tolitz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kevin_tolitz »

misspikachuu wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:01 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:24 am
JonathanVQP wrote:
do you think it is possible to spawn a weapon that i currently have with better stats? i saw a savefile on nexus mods where all weapons have 231 as upgraded level which I do not think is possible in-game, so wanted to see if something like that is possible if we can spawn a weapon with modded stats instead.
You can do that in cheat engine with the table here, check the highlighted equipped weapon and the max value you can put on level is 255, but fair warning that is a double edged sword. World difficulty scales with your items so the HP is the enemies and bosses scale as well (the number at the upper right corner of your map). Which means on areas you already visited with low levels you are become DEATH. But on new areas where you have not visited yet, God help you a single swipe from the mobs kills you. Ask me how I know :(

misspikachuu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misspikachuu »

kevin_tolitz wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:43 am
You can do that in cheat engine with the table here, check the highlighted equipped weapon and the max value you can put on level is 255, but fair warning that is a double edged sword. World difficulty scales with your items so the HP is the enemies and bosses scale as well (the number at the upper right corner of your map). Which means on areas you already visited with low levels you are become DEATH. But on new areas where you have not visited yet, God help you a single swipe from the mobs kills you. Ask me how I know :(
thank u, i'll check this out. i understand the world difficulty u said, is this like a temporary change? do i have to do this everytime i launch the game or i die, or if i do once it stays permanent and i cannot remove it?

chaosandcoffee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaosandcoffee »

Hey guys, thanks for the engine + other information on this thread. (Fmodel etc.) I'm super inexperienced with this stuff but was able to figure out how to summon quest items after some trial and error.

They use the following format:
"summon Quest_Item_[quest]_[item]_C" so for example I did "summon Quest_Item_Core_OverridePin_C"

Bare in mind I did already have the item on my adventure world (I started trying to figure this out because I found out you can't bring quest items from adventure to campaign.. Fuck trying to get the perfect campaign with nightweaver+seeker questline after I missed it and farmed the item/zone again) so I'm not 100% sure if that "loaded" the item as some people have said it needs to be, I was in Ward 13 when I spawned it though, not Ne'rud, and I hadn't even entered Ne'rud on the campaign world I spawned it in.

Just gonna tag the couple people who asked about quest items, too
Phaux wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:11 pm
Do you know what to put in the front for quest items? I've tried questitem, quest, item, few others and haven't had any luck.
kekmeister wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:06 am
Does anyone know how to summon Assassin Dagger quest item, i mess up my game by turning the item to weapon before inspecting the dagger
EDIT: I grabbed the ID of the Assassin Dagger for you since I had Fmodel open already, it should be: "summon Quest_Item_FaeCouncil_AssasinsDagger_C"