Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SDViolet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by SDViolet »

xJangoku wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:12 pm
SDViolet wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:08 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:19 pm

Interesting, very interesting. These could be faked though, no way to tell. Though that one person saying this was Fextra does raise an interesting question as currently the Fextralife site has a page for Archon but it's currently locked, no one can see or edit it.

Hi im the person who figured out these screens are from Fextra, it was pretty easy figuring out because the file names were labyrinth_secret4_labyrinth_remnant2_wiki_guide_1.png, so i it was easy to trace back by replacing any picture link from the fextra wiki with the image name so you end up with [Link] replace secret2 with 1,3 or 4 and you get different images. (dev confirmed however they cheated themself inside and they got no clue about anything)
also they show a picture of the archetype archon is that bs as well
I never said its bs? i dont get what you're trying to say there lmfao.

The archetype is in the game, you can cheat the items and teleport into the backrooms, fextra did it, they're the first one who shared screens but they got no idea how to get in there cuz they cheated, anyone who unlocked archon as of now also just inserted the items.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Msolivei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Msolivei »

Can i play co-op again after using the cheats in offline gameplay?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

SDViolet wrote:
Hi im the person who figured out these screens are from Fextra, it was pretty easy figuring out because the file names were labyrinth_secret4_labyrinth_remnant2_wiki_guide_1.png, so i it was easy to trace back by replacing any picture link from the fextra wiki with the image name so you end up with [Link] replace secret2 with 1,3 or 4 and you get different images. (dev confirmed however they cheated themself inside and they got no clue about anything)
Interesting, maybe that's why the Archon page in Fextra is locked right now. While the item exists maybe the Archetype itself isn't even usable. Guess no one will know until it's obtained legitimately.

nebulation
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nebulation »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:04 am
SDViolet wrote:
Interesting, maybe that's why the Archon page in Fextra is locked right now. While the item exists maybe the Archetype itself isn't even usable. Guess no one will know until it's obtained legitimately.
It's usable, I posted an album in this thread with all the archon abilities and have been using it. I uploaded a save to nexus as well if you wanna test it out. It's one of the latest mods, links aren't working

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

nebulation wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:41 am
ashuraman wrote:
SDViolet wrote:
It's usable, I posted an album in this thread with all the archon abilities and have been using it. I uploaded a save to nexus as well if you wanna test it out. It's one of the latest mods, links aren't working
Oh man that's a coincidence I JUST found your post on the nexus with the save

Fel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fel »

nebulation wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
SDViolet wrote:
Any chance that you can upload how you hex-edited the save to get Archon? I saw your post on Nexus and while I could use your save I'd rather keep my own save so I don't have to farm for all my weapons/gear all over again.

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

Fel wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:54 am
nebulation wrote:
ashuraman wrote:

Any chance that you can upload how you hex-edited the save to get Archon? I saw your post on Nexus and while I could use your save I'd rather keep my own save so I don't have to farm for all my weapons/gear all over again.
Yeah but what if it's got issues they need to patch, I'd advise caution.

Me I'm still trying to figure out how the hell to noclip to keep progressing in this glitched decontamination area.. sigh.

Fel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fel »

Tracido wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:09 am
Fel wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:54 am
nebulation wrote:

Yeah but what if it's got issues they need to patch, I'd advise caution.

Me I'm still trying to figure out how the hell to noclip to keep progressing in this glitched decontamination area.. sigh.
Sure, but I can easily backup my save before I try it and revert if needed and honestly that is a risk I am willing to take.

Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxxysko »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:12 am
Some of us really liked the first game and just want the same thing. Have you thought of that?

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

nebulation wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
SDViolet wrote:
can you say the coordinates of the room, where is it, what map, is it on district 13, where does the portal leads to if you used ghost mode or if you just teleported into it

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

C0nfig84 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:41 pm
Awesome table and nice and lightweight

Possible to add a scrap multiplyer?

My friend refuses to use CE or a Trainer, so be nice for a scrap multipler to help him out with scrap :)
my app has scrap editor along with tons of other options.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Can you edit highlighted item ID to another ID and it will change item? For example I would like to change one ring to another one.

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:27 pm
You skipped most of my talk, ain't it? Cuz I sure as fuck said "WE unanimously came to a conclusion". It is both mine and cfemen's opinion from a game-hacking perspective that the developers slacked off and disguised Remnant 1 into Remnant 2 without putting too much effort into upgrading any internal systems. They basically spent time designing new levels and blueprints, which is 1/3 of the development time. And they charged for 3/3 of the time they want us to believe they spent working on this game.
Right, since its not one but two random guys on the internet that said it then it must be ultimate truth. :lol: Excuse me for not taking you seriously, especially since you think that building new code on top of old code is outrageous. You can have your opinion, but that doesnt give you right to talk shit about people whose opinion is different from yours.

PS: The game costs $49 so they charged 1.71/3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I say its a fair price.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for the actual topic, since the original post mentioned steam saves i assumed its for the steam version but my game crashes when i try any script. Does it work with the current version of the game?

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Last I checked, it should unless they stealth patched at some point. It only crashes with the scripts and not without the scripts, right?

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

It only crashes when i turn the script on. No idea why since it works fine when i made my own. Some kind of local issue on my side.