Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by Squalor »

CEnturion wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:36 pm
geralthun100 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:56 pm
Is there a way to get the Gunslinger Engram from the beginning? (with item spawn, etc.)
If you preordered the game you get the engram directly.

Otherwise normally you need:
Spoiler
the worn cylinder from Mudtooth
and some other stuff to craft the needed engram at Wallace.
The dialog in this game is so tedious. I don't know how many conversations I had to go through for it. I skipped most of the stories. But I was in my 3rd area when I finally got it during the campaign.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

Here is my contribution

100% Drop Rate
Ghost Mode

Exclusive for FRF user only. If you share you must link to this post.
Attachments
Remnant2-modtable.CT
(2.24 KiB) Downloaded 1725 times

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

And now i know i can't get the Alchemist archetype because "my world is not the right one".

You have one chance of 2 to spawn in the right area the first time you reach
Spoiler
Losomn
, if you spawn in the right area an event that randomely occur will allow you to get the item to unlock the Alchemist, but if you spawned on the other place you will get instead a shitty ring and a shitty armor set.

This is so stupid to prevent users to get all archetypes on first playthrough, you may even never get the "right" one and never get it, it's so stupid.
If anyone managed to have the right event by fighting a mini-boss and getting a "Mysterious Stone", please make a save and note the item ID please.

ThePaleRecluse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePaleRecluse »

Does anyone have any idea how to add class items to a save? I'd like the material to access the final hidden class, not mentioning names for spoiler reasons, but the devs have locked this class behind a ludicrously difficult puzzle and I'd just like to play with this class. I'm looking for the class item for
Spoiler
The Archon
archetype.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

acecel wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:13 pm
Anyone can create a "defense multiplier" script ?

I hate how the game balance the character defense/offense during the progression through the game (i.e. the character become less powerful overtime) and the only way to fix it is with attack & defense multipliers.
You can edit the reinforce level on armor, it won't change your power level so zones will stay the same but you'll take less damage.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

ThePaleRecluse wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:37 am
Does anyone have any idea how to add class items to a save? I'd like the material to access the final hidden class, not mentioning names for spoiler reasons, but the devs have locked this class behind a ludicrously difficult puzzle and I'd just like to play with this class. I'm looking for the class item for
Spoiler
The Archon
archetype.
I also tried to find information about items required to unlock archetypes but so far i haven't found anything. I would love a way to unlock all archetypes on your first playthrough, many of them require to basically finish the game or be close to before being unlocked, which sucks. And there is even luck involved depending if the map you were spawned into is the good one to get the item (at least 2 archetypes have something like that).

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:32 am
acecel wrote:

I hate how the game balance the character defense/offense during the progression through the game (i.e. the character become less powerful overtime) and the only way to fix it is with attack & defense multipliers.
You can edit the reinforce level on armor, it won't change your power level so zones will stay the same but you'll take less damage.
What do you mean by "reinforce level on armor" ? Where can i find this value/information ? Is it just the armor value ? In which table we can edit it ?

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

anon9 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:19 am
Sig wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:00 pm
Guys is it possible to edit/delete relic fragments? After I tried to max then my fragments are completely fucked up. My OCD is killing me and I am considering restarting the game since steam backup was already updated.
See if the latest one works. BACKUP first!
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:39 am
Can you figure out how to fly and walk through walls?
Can, yes. Do I want to? Not really. Someone elsewhere mentioned there is already a trainer or something that does that.
There is absolutely nothing for the broken game locking you out of areas permanently without this code.

In one area I exited a decontamination process before the door closed and it perma locked me outside, and the other way in is locked as it was intended to let me unlock the other door.

So, the game closed the door before I could get back to it, the door has stayed permanently stuck and all I wanted was a walk through walls code to finish the area without starting a new game.

Please can you help?

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

Tracido wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:51 am

There is absolutely nothing for the broken game locking you out of areas permanently without this code.

In one area I exited a decontamination process before the door closed and it perma locked me outside, and the other way in is locked as it was intended to let me unlock the other door.

So, the game closed the door before I could get back to it, the door has stayed permanently stuck and all I wanted was a walk through walls code to finish the area without starting a new game.

Please can you help?
Just use the skull in your inventory. It takes you to your last waypoint.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I honestly haven't seen this much hype with a clone game like I see here. When Remnant 1 was out, no one cared.

I've been looking at it since early access release with cfemen and found that the developers simply ported all assets from 4.21 to 5.2, systems intact and code or whatnot, then they simply built (or, most likely, modified pre-existent logic) yet another shit story following same logic: go to x, go to y, go to Ford, start.

The animations are identical, the stupid camera shake up and down as you run, and many many other copy-pasta crap they didn't solve from Remnant 1.

Our conclusion was unanimous: devs spent a lot of time disguising Remnant 1 as Remnant 2, solely to sell the same base product with almost zero invested time to overhaul it.

And guess who bought the 70$ product thinking it would be an awesome game? We did, the stupid pleb. Me included. Thank God I refunded it, although I had later on received it as a gift by a fellow Patreon-er.

Bottom line.. utter crap. If you've never heard of Remnant or were born yesterday, by all means, get it and play it if you can spare the $ (although it's cracked by now). Else.. why bother?..

BR,
Sun

EDIT: I was able to find everything my R1 table tackled in R2 within minutes.. pfft, so much for devs' effort to really make a significant change in this title (excluding compiler optimizations that blindly make you think you're looking at "different code").

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

Squalor wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:47 am
Tracido wrote:

Please can you help?
No, you aren't understanding. The decontamination room I walked out of as the door closed forever, is to a place I've NEVER been yet, you can't skip to a checkpoint until you go to the checkpoint. The only other entry is a locked door that unlocks from THAT OPPOSITE SIDE I'm locked out of.

darcyen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darcyen »

bloodaxis wrote:
acecel wrote:

What do you mean by "reinforce level on armor" ? Where can i find this value/information ? Is it just the armor value ? In which table we can edit it ?
[/quote]

you ever figure this out?

CEnturion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CEnturion »

Tracido wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:21 am
Squalor wrote:
Tracido wrote:

Please can you help?
No, you aren't understanding. The decontamination room I walked out of as the door closed forever, is to a place I've NEVER been yet, you can't skip to a checkpoint until you go to the checkpoint. The only other entry is a locked door that unlocks from THAT OPPOSITE SIDE I'm locked out of.
If you're talking about the doors in the science facility areas on Nerud, had 2 similar encounters. it`s a weird game logic. you need to reload to reset the switch beside the doors. there`s also going back out the door you entered, let it close and try the button again.

I'm also looking for a item drop function when killing enemies to resolve the council quest. i got the weapon crafted before turning it in.

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:12 am
I honestly haven't seen this much hype with a clone game like I see here. When Remnant 1 was out, no one cared.

I've been looking at it since early access release with cfemen and found that the developers simply ported all assets from 4.21 to 5.2, systems intact and code or whatnot, then they simply built (or, most likely, modified pre-existent logic) yet another shit story following same logic: go to x, go to y, go to Ford, start.

The animations are identical, the stupid camera shake up and down as you run, and many many other copy-pasta crap they didn't solve from Remnant 1.

Our conclusion was unanimous: devs spent a lot of time disguising Remnant 1 as Remnant 2, solely to sell the same base product with almost zero invested time to overhaul it.

And guess who bought the 70$ product thinking it would be an awesome game? We did, the stupid pleb. Me included. Thank God I refunded it, although I had later on received it as a gift by a fellow Patreon-er.

Bottom line.. utter crap. If you've never heard of Remnant or were born yesterday, by all means, get it and play it if you can spare the $ (although it's cracked by now). Else.. why bother?..

BR,
Sun

EDIT: I was able to find everything my R1 table tackled in R2 within minutes.. pfft, so much for devs' effort to really make a significant change in this title (excluding compiler optimizations that blindly make you think you're looking at "different code").
That's just like your opinion, man. No need to insult people that enjoy the game. Most of people i played with liked From The Ashes, some including me liked it a lot and we fully expect to enjoy Remnant II in similar manner. The original was a lot better than most of AAA crap that comes out nowadays anyway.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

acecel wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:58 am
ThePaleRecluse wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:37 am
Spoiler
The Archon
archetype.
I also tried to find information about items required to unlock archetypes but so far i haven't found anything. I would love a way to unlock all archetypes on your first playthrough, many of them require to basically finish the game or be close to before being unlocked, which sucks. And there is even luck involved depending if the map you were spawned into is the good one to get the item (at least 2 archetypes have something like that).

bloodaxis wrote:
acecel wrote:

Change the level of the armor, exit menu and your armor should be updated.

You can edit the item IDs (I think you need to update the full/proper IDs, but we don't have that quite yet so you'd have to do some experimenting).

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

CEnturion wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:57 pm
Tracido wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:21 am
Squalor wrote:

If you're talking about the doors in the science facility areas on Nerud, had 2 similar encounters. it`s a weird game logic. you need to reload to reset the switch beside the doors. there`s also going back out the door you entered, let it close and try the button again.

I'm also looking for a item drop function when killing enemies to resolve the council quest. i got the weapon crafted before turning it in.
Again, this is LONG after I left the area, and reset at checkpoints in worlds all over, many, many times. I simply finally came back again, and the door NEVER opened again, period.

Item change would be nice for something like that. The game had me good but once I scoured the worlds I realized, like one said it's kinda an expansion more than a new game, but I have at least enjoyed the time when it's working right. However, I only messed up once with one of the codes here and promptly started over, and sidenote, the codes as they stand are very nice, but I only added items myself, I have wanted a playthrough exp the first time just witha lil item buff and a few stat points, which is all I added.