Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chocophie
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by Chocophie »

Thank you very much op

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

If you dont mind, could you look into the editing the item level? thanks

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Kroco wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:34 pm
Item's level is 4 byte before amount, the game only counts 1 byte so max 255 level. Not sure what "Bandage +1" does differently, but you can have it apparently.

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

variante wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:31 pm
Kroco wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:34 pm
Item's level is 4 byte before amount, the game only counts 1 byte so max 255 level. Not sure what "Bandage +1" does differently, but you can have it apparently.
yea, but i need to decrease level coz location level is too high rn and i have not enough armor poinits
this auto leveling thing is annoying

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Just so you know, the location level is set when you enter the area. No, I'm not looking for the location level. I sort of know a possible way to find it, but it is a pain.

To benny, I think tuuup!'s table includes ID.
Last edited by anon9 on Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Thank you very much for table. Looking forward to more options. If anyone would be so awesome, I would be grateful for looking into following options that I remember from Remnant 1 Cheat Tables:

1. Setting up X world when reseting campaign to avoid endless reseting to get correct one.
2. Editing item ID to get Items or spawning Items (I remember there was ID list for Remnant 1 I think).

Anyway, thank you very much for table. Looking forward to using it in 2 days on release :)

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

anon9 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:01 pm
Just so you know, the location level is set when you enter the area. No, I'm not looking for the location level. I sort of know a possible way to find it, but it is a pain.
well maybe item lvl edit would be easier

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

Seems like the highlighted item editors also work on Mutators and Relic Fragments but only the last one in the list.

Sig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sig »

Guys is it possible to edit/delete relic fragments? After I tried to max then my fragments are completely fucked up. My OCD is killing me and I am considering restarting the game since steam backup was already updated.

Any advice? If you guys think it's not possible to delete then I guess I'll restart now.

Hopefully I have learned my lesson and will back up my saves before trying anything lol!

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:47 am
Next update will include:
Currently working on:
Dragon Heart counts
Will Have to wait:
Possible Infinite HP
POSSIBLE infinite skills (I found the flag location, but I need to figure out the structure or it will crash the game. Or I can try to find the cooldown itself).
Can you figure out how to fly and walk through walls?

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

Sig wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:00 pm
Guys is it possible to edit/delete relic fragments? After I tried to max then my fragments are completely fucked up. My OCD is killing me and I am considering restarting the game since steam backup was already updated.
See if the latest one works. BACKUP first!
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:39 am
Can you figure out how to fly and walk through walls?
Can, yes. Do I want to? Not really. Someone elsewhere mentioned there is already a trainer or something that does that.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

anon9 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:19 am
Can, yes. Do I want to? Not really. Someone elsewhere mentioned there is already a trainer or something that does that.
Meh. Here's an idea for another cheat. "Show all hidden purchasable items". You know how some NPCs require you to have done something or have a certain item to buy something from them right? I want this cheat to make it so those requirements are fulfilled or something so all the items are purchasable from them.

Speaking of which "Refresh store" would be useful for those stores with random items.

Sig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sig »

anon9 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:19 am
See if the latest one works. BACKUP first!
Your new table worked almost perfectly. I managed to delete almost all dupes. The only ones that remain are the very basic "cracked" type of fragments, the ones you get first without any + 1, 2, 3 or 4 affix. For some reason these fragments can't be deleted as the Level and Count boxes still show questions marks.

I deleted most of the dupes, saved and backed up the save file and then I went to the vendor and bought more fragments to see if getting more of the basic Level 0 of these fragments would upgrade then to +1 making possible for me to delete then with your table. But alas, those basic fragments that still have dupes at the basic Level never dropped even after an extensive amount of time buying new ones. I guess they are glitched.

Of all the fragment types I have only 3 in that situation (cracked melee critical chance with 3 dupes, cracked melee critical damage with 2 and cracked ranged fire rate with 2 as well) so it's not a big deal and it was more than enough to make me not delete my 16 hours save file.

If it's not too much I would ask you to look if it's possible to delete those basic fragments, but if it's not you already did a lot and your table is the only thing allowing me to enjoy this wonderful and quite hard game!

Thank you so much, tables like yours are the only thing making possible for older gamers like myself to play some of these modern games. I just don't have the reflexes or the skills anymore to keep up. They are almost like accessibility features.

Cheers!

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Is it possible to do an item spawner or item editor? IT's mostly so I can unlock all the extra archetypes since some of them sound REALLY fucking awesome

gnasherrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gnasherrr »

any chance to add the pointer to zone level?