Remnant 2 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Remnant 2 [Steam]

Post by SunBeam »

Kroco wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:56 am
scrap and everything else works fine on epic version
Can you please check if there any pdb files in game folder, Win64 sub-folder? A picture of the content of that folder would help, thanks!

Last night game didn't work to download on EGS. They fixed it? It said "available on the 26th" after countdown timer reached 00:00.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:35 am
Kroco wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:56 am
scrap and everything else works fine on epic version
Can you please check if there any pdb files in game folder, Win64 sub-folder? A picture of the content of that folder would help, thanks!

Last night game didn't work to download on EGS. They fixed it? It said "available on the 26th" after countdown timer reached 00:00.
sure, there is no pdb files at all
Well, when I got up two hours ago, everything was working.
content
[Link]
Last edited by Kroco on Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kroco wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:45 am
sure, there is no pdb files at all
Well, when I got up two hours ago, everything was working.
Thanks for confirming.

Sometimes devs forget to remove debug symbol files (.pdb). On Steam pdb files are automatically removed, hence the ask for EGS. And the easiest way to spot them if you don't have file extensions enabled is they have the same name as the game executable and are huge in size.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

anon9 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:27 am
It is 4 years ago, but might still be valid because it seems like most of the tables on the site have been hit by it (At least from what I've tested so far. I did have a few that were accepted after I had initially allowed the download.) so it might be the site itself or it could be just something in most cheat tables.

Either way, not much I can do about it since I don't even know what is flagging it (I don't have access to google's flagging system). Reading Google's flagging system about page does suggest that most likely it is the site, so the only workaround I'd have would be to post my table elsewhere. To be honest, not going to bother. Cheat Engine gets flagged as malware on my end as well, so...
Problem with browsers these days is they automatically flag uncommon downloads. Since it’s Google they take sometime to resolve this.

Once your table gets downloaded a few times then the warning will go away as Google recognise it as safe.

I have a workaround for this but just haven’t managed to find the time and money yet.

EDIT: I will have a solution ready today. See viewtopic.php?t=25279

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

for the concern
if it like remnant 1
don't edit skill point to more than legit value or the save will be corrupted

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

Does anyone find HP value? I do find the SP, Max SP, and Max HP in float, but I am unable to find correct HP value (I do find one in float but when I try to edit it, it instantly change back to original val)

citizenking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by citizenking »

People in here are being really demanding. Thanks for the effort OP, look forward to whatever else you choose to fiddle with.

Do we know if the game has cheat detection/VLC bans? Not looking to cheat in multiplayer, but I would like to mess with my material and scrap values to cut out some grind once I start having multiple weapons to upgrade. Just don't wanna get cut off from matchmaking, y'know?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:29 pm
Does anyone find HP value? I do find the SP, Max SP, and Max HP in float, but I am unable to find correct HP value (I do find one in float but when I try to edit it, it instantly change back to original val)
If you go to the Pawn structure you will find health at 0x860 (float).

xxzz8822
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxzz8822 »

Hello! I'm using the Find Scrap on Menu function from the first version of Table you released, and I've changed the number of items by mistake, so that I now have 22 for a ring.

I found this out and I can't trigger it again, can you make a script to change the number of items by hovering the mouse pointer, thank you!

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

here is my instant level 10 for archtype after gaining some xp:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(xp,Remnant2-Win64-Shipping.exe,89 46 30 49 8B 86 E8 00 00 00 48) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,xp)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [rsi+30],999999
  mov rax,[r14+000000E8]
  jmp return

xp:
  jmp newmem
  nop 5
return:
registersymbol(xp)

[DISABLE]

xp:
  db 89 46 30 49 8B 86 E8 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(xp)
dealloc(newmem)
copy and then ctrl alt a in cheat engine to add script

tinaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tinaa »

i dont know how it happened but my dragon heart has 10 charges now when I only purchased one upgrade? Is there any way to undo this as I don't want 10 of them and dont want ot have to remake a character

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

tinaa wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:41 pm
i dont know how it happened but my dragon heart has 10 charges now when I only purchased one upgrade? Is there any way to undo this as I don't want 10 of them and dont want ot have to remake a character
If it hasn't been too long, you can try to load up a backup.

C:\Users\[Username]\Saved Games\Remnant2\Steam\[Steam ID]

Otherwise, you can wait and see if I can eventually find it.

nyamiya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nyamiya »

Anyone know what the address for blood moon essences are? Been trying to make at least 1 blood moon trigger to get the material to edit the amount, but I can't even get one to happen.

Sig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sig »

Hi guys, any way to delete relic fragments? I used the No Scrap/Material Use option on Dwell and tried to buy relic fragments to upgrade then, but instead of upgrading now I have a ton of repeated relic fragments. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

dickie17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dickie17 »

can boss be have Modify equipment in detail