Punch Club 2: Fast Forward

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Naz16Nz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Punch Club 2: Fast Forward

Post by Naz16Nz »

how to change health when in fight, already change but when in fighting it wont update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

balirap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balirap »

what is mean "_osr"? ...is skill points?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

As always another god tier table @DhaosCollider, thanks so much.

For those who are struggling, here's a list of some of the more important pointers:

_str_lvl = Strength Base Level
_agi_lvl = Agility Base Level
_stm_lvl = Stamina Base Level
_str_fuel = Strength Tonus
_agi_fuel = Agility Tonus
_stm_tonus = Stamina Tonus
_satiety = Hunger Level
_energy = Energy Level
_health = Health Level
_satisfaction = Happiness/Satisfaction Level (that big bar with 3 colors)
time = As it says, freeze this to level up Work and Promotions easily
character_inventory_slots = What it says...
_overload = Brain Overload level from overusing a certain training feature before it's fully repaired...
_money = Gee, I wonder what this is...
_osr = Old School points
_gpp = Good Person points

Directly modifying STR/AGI/STM levels is possible, skipping the need to train/work out at all. Freeze the Tonus levels for infinite Tonus, arguably the absolute WORST feature of this sequel is this. Not sure what the devs were smoking but this 'semi drain your stats per round in a fight' is absolute GARBAGE.

Freeze Hunger/Energy/Health/Satisfaction to never have to attend your needs, removing most of the stupid grind.

I've yet to work out of it's possible to freeze Stamina in a fight, but at the same time screwing with that part of the game completely removes the actual fun part so eh, not too fussed.

EDIT: For anyone wanting to 'unlock all skills', the way to do it is set your GPP insanely high, like 30000 and STR/AGI/STM to 30, but do not actually progress like this. Go into the menu and you'll see that you can basically buy/unlock whatever skills you want. Do so, and then SET YOUR GPP BACK TO WHAT IT WAS so the story can progress. As far as the game is concerned, GPP over 9000 is basically 'endgame' so yeah, you cannot play normally with an insanely high number, especially since the fighting leagues determines your placement by GPP, and it is necessary to fight almost every opponent. Without triggering the correct flags the game will not progress.

tslim2696
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tslim2696 »

i wonder if there's a flag to enable all skills and schools, because at the endgame u will unlock all that

delu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by delu »

Is there no cheat for the training class and practice?

DEJG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DEJG »

<<to delete>>

Romire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Romire »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:30 am
As always another god tier table @DhaosCollider, thanks so much.

For those who are struggling, here's a list of some of the more important pointers:

_str_lvl = Strength Base Level
_agi_lvl = Agility Base Level
_stm_lvl = Stamina Base Level
_str_fuel = Strength Tonus
_agi_fuel = Agility Tonus
_stm_tonus = Stamina Tonus
_satiety = Hunger Level
_energy = Energy Level
_health = Health Level
_satisfaction = Happiness/Satisfaction Level (that big bar with 3 colors)
time = As it says, freeze this to level up Work and Promotions easily
character_inventory_slots = What it says...
_overload = Brain Overload level from overusing a certain training feature before it's fully repaired...
_money = Gee, I wonder what this is...
_osr = Old School points
_gpp = Good Person points

Directly modifying STR/AGI/STM levels is possible, skipping the need to train/work out at all. Freeze the Tonus levels for infinite Tonus, arguably the absolute WORST feature of this sequel is this. Not sure what the devs were smoking but this 'semi drain your stats per round in a fight' is absolute GARBAGE.

Freeze Hunger/Energy/Health/Satisfaction to never have to attend your needs, removing most of the stupid grind.

I've yet to work out of it's possible to freeze Stamina in a fight, but at the same time screwing with that part of the game completely removes the actual fun part so eh, not too fussed.

EDIT: For anyone wanting to 'unlock all skills', the way to do it is set your GPP insanely high, like 30000 and STR/AGI/STM to 30, but do not actually progress like this. Go into the menu and you'll see that you can basically buy/unlock whatever skills you want. Do so, and then SET YOUR GPP BACK TO WHAT IT WAS so the story can progress. As far as the game is concerned, GPP over 9000 is basically 'endgame' so yeah, you cannot play normally with an insanely high number, especially since the fighting leagues determines your placement by GPP, and it is necessary to fight almost every opponent. Without triggering the correct flags the game will not progress.

Thanks for the unlock skills tip, Worked :)

brucie21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brucie21 »

I cant use,

Information of Cheat engiene: P->resType not Loaded.

Any Body can Help? :?

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

Hi...

- Add "[Fight] Inf Initiative"
Attachments
Punch Club 2 Fast Forward.CT
v1.001 - v1.002
(320.34 KiB) Downloaded 2253 times

TonyGil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonyGil »

First, thanks for the tables!
I just started the chapter 2, and when trying to do a training against the robot at the neurogym or on the first championship's fight the screen goes black(game is still running the background music and I can move the yellow cursor, but the fight menu never appears) anyone else got this?

Romire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Romire »

bump for update

cqwer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cqwer »

hi, i tried the table on my game, but everytime i try to load the file in cheat engine 7.5 (compiled myself in lazarus 2.2.2) the engine says "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version". googling didn't help at all, has anyone a solution for me?

edit: if anyone has the same problem... i reinstalled cheat engine and it worked. the problem was the building with lazarus i think

yepperz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yepperz »

cqwer wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:53 pm
hi, i tried the table on my game, but everytime i try to load the file in cheat engine 7.5 (compiled myself in lazarus 2.2.2) the engine says "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version". googling didn't help at all, has anyone a solution for me?

edit: if anyone has the same problem... i reinstalled cheat engine and it worked. the problem was the building with lazarus i think
We built it with lazarus for some reason, are there any different solutions? Any other tables work flawlessly...

gingster26
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gingster26 »

restype not loaded? anyone can fix this problem? mine has ver 1000.