The Lost Village (+13)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Skkar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

The Lost Village (+13)

Post by Skkar »

The Lost Village

Game Version: v0.5.15
Steam Website:

Options:

Does not consume items = I recommend leaving it always active so as not to spend items when creating, building or with expenses incurred.

Warehouse +5.000.000 = The value changes whenever you build or destroy a building, activate before entering a save to keep the values or they will revert to normal.

Disciple Limit set to 250 =Construct or destroy a building to activate, activate before going into a save to keep the values or they will revert to normal.

Instant reserch = Instantly ends a research

Faster Production = Produce elixirs, food etc faster

NOT WORKING - Inf reamaining uses elixir = You can use elixir as many times as you want on NPCs, when deactivated it has +255 possible uses. Use once on NPC to activate on him.

Not consume Gift Point = You can give as many gifts as you want to the disciples.

Sect Reputation 100.000 = Buy something in Diplomacy Hall to set 100k reputation (exchange currency).

Faith Points 100.000 = Buy something from the Faith Store to set 100k Faith (exchange currency).

Changed: (Illusion Entance+Dungeon) Room place type +20 = When choosing the type of the next room, it increases by +20 (must have chosen the same type once). Caution: Increases the difficulty of mobs in the room.

(Illusion Entance+Dungeon) Coin +500 = Every time you earn or spend coins, you gain +500 coins.

New: (Illusion Entance+Dungeon) All stats 10k (God Mode) = Becomes invincible + hit kill

(Trial Tower) Gem +1000 = Only activate this when buying a new skill or skill upgrade, deactivate it when you get the gems.

Instant Tribulation = Instant Breakthrough on the Tribulation Platform.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TheLostVillage-Win64-Shipping.CT
Version 0.5.15
(9.37 KiB) Downloaded 2618 times
Version 0.4.31
(9.35 KiB) Downloaded 491 times
Version 0.3.19
(9.84 KiB) Downloaded 886 times
Last edited by Skkar on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Lost Village Cheat Engine Table

Post by Cas »

Upload the table to the forum. Read the rules and post in correct section. And mention what is in the table.

fluffymigs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Lost Village 0.3.19 (+13)

Post by fluffymigs »

Thank you for the Table everything works fine so far except for the
(Illusion Entance) Room place type +6
Game always crashes after that

Skkar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Lost Village 0.3.19 (+13)

Post by Skkar »

fluffymigs wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:58 pm
Thank you for the Table everything works fine so far except for the
(Illusion Entance) Room place type +6
Game always crashes after that
Download again, I had done this cheat before the update and had not tested it, it seems that the update improved some translations in Illusion Realm and affected the address used. I believe it will work now.

TamaTama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Lost Village 0.3.19 (+14)

Post by TamaTama »

The God Mode Crashed

Skkar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skkar »

TamaTama wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:18 am
The God Mode Crashed
I tested it on 3 saves and the only time it crashed was when I entered the Trial Tower with the cheat active, but the cheat is only for Illusion Entance and Dungeon, if it crashes in one of these two places let me know.
In Trial Tower you can level up with the cheat [(Trial Tower) Gem +1000] active that will jump to level 1001 and get 1000 upgrades, this will make the challenge very easy.

TamaTama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TamaTama »

Skkar wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:56 am
TamaTama wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:18 am
The God Mode Crashed
I tested it on 3 saves and the only time it crashed was when I entered the Trial Tower with the cheat active, but the cheat is only for Illusion Entance and Dungeon, if it crashes in one of these two places let me know.
In Trial Tower you can level up with the cheat [(Trial Tower) Gem +1000] active that will jump to level 1001 and get 1000 upgrades, this will make the challenge very easy.
thank you brother, will try this up

WhiteNOiz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WhiteNOiz »

I can't use Faster Production, please update.

greenfield
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenfield »

Thanks bro.

ryuga97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryuga97 »

update please

hvvxvx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Lost Village (+13)

Post by hvvxvx »

Thanks for the tables! could you please add infinity Potential and spend no energy and insta progress on mythical beast would be fun! :D :D

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
For Game Version 1.0
Feature
Note:
1. For Char Script is Not Permanent, but before entering any dungeon you can use it and it's work inside dungeon.
----- Activate Set Char Stat > Click Student Detail -> Back -> Go Inside Dungeon
2. For Char Stat to Permanent Change: You can use Added Pill / Elixir Stat to +99999 and Upgrade Armor / Weapon to +99999.
Old Table
Version 1
For Game Version: 0.5.24
(164.69 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
Version 1
For Game Version: 0.6.13
+ Fix Script
(184.68 KiB) Downloaded 611 times
Attachments
For Game Version 1.0
Fix Script Error and delete some option
(130.38 KiB) Downloaded 808 times
Last edited by lmrlmax on Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ja911chu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ja911chu »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:44 am
For Game Version 0.5.24
Feature
Note:
1. For Char and Divine Beast Stat are Not Permanent, but before entering any dungeon you can use it and it's work inside dungeon.
----- Activate Set Char Stat and Divine Beast Stat -> Click Student Detail / Divine Beast Detail -> Back -> Go Inside Dungeon
2. For Char Stat to Permanent Change: You can use Added Pill / Elixir Stat to +99999 and Upgrade / Refine Armor to +99999.
Hi Imrlmax,

For some reason I couldn't get the Taoist Point on Character Creation to work. The other cheat "selecting all disciples" works fine.

These are the steps I used:
1. Start the game and activate the CT
2. Go to Character Creation
3. In CT, activate Taoist Point under Character Creation, tried selecting both options but no response

Could you kindly provide any advice?

Weltallyang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Weltallyang »

lmrlmax wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:44 am
For Game Version 0.5.24
Feature
Note:
1. For Char and Divine Beast Stat are Not Permanent, but before entering any dungeon you can use it and it's work inside dungeon.
----- Activate Set Char Stat and Divine Beast Stat -> Click Student Detail / Divine Beast Detail -> Back -> Go Inside Dungeon
2. For Char Stat to Permanent Change: You can use Added Pill / Elixir Stat to +99999 and Upgrade / Refine Armor to +99999.
Thanks so much for the wonderful table, though I thinks pill add state +99999 is too much for me, may I know how to edit the value?
Thanks a lot in advance.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Weltallyang wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:51 pm
Thanks so much for the wonderful table, though I thinks pill add state +99999 is too much for me, may I know how to edit the value?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Right Click Script "Added Stat with Pill to +99999" -> Change Script -> Search for number 99999 -> Change to any number you want -> Click Ok
ja911chu wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:53 pm
Hi Imrlmax,
For some reason I couldn't get the Taoist Point on Character Creation to work. The other cheat "selecting all disciples" works fine.
These are the steps I used:
1. Start the game and activate the CT
2. Go to Character Creation
3. In CT, activate Taoist Point under Character Creation, tried selecting both options but no response
Could you kindly provide any advice?
Taoist Point on Character Creation is Pointer, so just tick / activate "Taoist Point" and that's it.
If in your cheat table not showing any value, then i'am sorry because it's pointer map and each different computer may work and not.
I already try searching, unfortunately it's not work and use pointer map.
But you can do it manually, because it's only for character creation so you just do it once.