Tour de France 2023

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Erinch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Tour de France 2023

Post by Erinch »

Cheat Table Options:
  • Unlimited Red Meter (Attack Energy)
  • Unlimited Blue Meter (Energy)
  • Unlimited Blue Meter Threshold (Dark Blue Meter, is it called Stamina?)
I'm still pretty much a noob when it comes to making scripts so this table of mine might be unoptimized, if anyone wants to improve it, be my guest.

The table has 3 versions, they all do the same thing. (The options are mentioned above in the list.) It's just 3 different types of codes I used for each version. Version A is a Code Injection, Version B is an AOB Injection and Version C is another AOB Injection, but slightly different from version B.

Check and see which version(s) works for you. As a matter of fact, I would actually like to hear feedback on which do work for you and which don't.

Also it seems like the cheats apply to your AI teammates and opponents as well, which shouldn't be a huge issue. But it can be a bit annoying at times when you play at the highest difficulty and try to breakaway only for your opponents to easily tag along indefinitely.

A solution is to turn off the script, attack until your red energy is depleted and then turn the script back on. When you start your breakaway afterwards, it seems that the AI behaves as if their red energy hasn't been regained yet by the script even though it did. But anyway they should stop responding to your attack. At least this seem to work for me.

The table was made on game version 01.00.04.703, I have no idea if it works on other versions.
It's best to activate the script during a race, not before. And also turn it off after a race. As sometimes the game can get stuck if the script is left running when going through menus after and prior to a race. It doesn't happen often but it can happen. Therefor it's best to only keep the script running during races and then turn it off when you completed a race.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Tour de France 2023.CT
Game Version: 01.00.04.703
(27.16 KiB) Downloaded 1333 times

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tour de France 2023

Post by heir »

Thanks, but I'll subscribe to this thread in case someone can narrow the table down without the opponents getting the cheats.

Greg956
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Greg956 »

Nothing works with last patch...

Greg956
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Greg956 »

Someone can update, there was patch not so long ago...

Greg956
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Greg956 »

Please?