Aliens: Dark Descent

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Aliens: Dark Descent

Post by sicwan »

Bastard Man wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:48 am
Hey is there any way to force the game to complete an objective? I've softlocked the game by somehow bypassing an objective but still finished the mission and got the ending cutscene, but the game will no longer progress since I haven't completed all the objectives. None of my saves are far back enough to redo the mission from scratch, so I'm effectively screwed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
check one of your previous saves maybe?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bastard Man
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bastard Man »

sicwan wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:17 pm
Bastard Man wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:48 am
Hey is there any way to force the game to complete an objective? I've softlocked the game by somehow bypassing an objective but still finished the mission and got the ending cutscene, but the game will no longer progress since I haven't completed all the objectives. None of my saves are far back enough to redo the mission from scratch, so I'm effectively screwed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
check one of your previous saves maybe?
None of my previous saves are far back enough to redo the mission. I'd have to restart the whole game or wait for a fix

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

would it be possible to have option to chnage class or relor the character to get new pick or something of that style ? the randomness of the perks and classes avalibe is killing me

you cant just lower your level and then get the levelup perk choices again sadly
EDIT actualy you can :) after mission (go to mission and just leave you will get level acording to your XP
BUT yo uare limited to 10 perks max, there is no UI for more and you cant level up after having 10 perks

some perk table for editing would be nice to have

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

ShadoweCZ wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:11 pm
would it be possible to have option to chnage class or relor the character to get new pick or something of that style ? the randomness of the perks and classes avalibe is killing me

you cant just lower your level and then get the levelup perk choices again sadly
EDIT actualy you can :) after mission (go to mission and just leave you will get level acording to your XP
BUT yo uare limited to 10 perks max, there is no UI for more and you cant level up after having 10 perks

some perk table for editing would be nice to have
some perks have more then 1 level, so that might work on that.
also w/ traits, they seem to just show up at random

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

So does anyone know about editing the values and stats for the individual marines? Their Accuracy is absolute garbage that needs to be improved. When they cannot down a squishy human cultist because they are missing 90% of their shots, I feel the urge to forcibly fix things. Being able to also change their Bravery, the Armor %, and their various Carrying Capacities would be a godsend.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:05 pm
So does anyone know about editing the values and stats for the individual marines? Their Accuracy is absolute garbage that needs to be improved. When they cannot down a squishy human cultist because they are missing 90% of their shots, I feel the urge to forcibly fix things. Being able to also change their Bravery, the Armor %, and their various Carrying Capacities would be a godsend.
Just out of curiosity: are you still using you initial four marines?
Because the starter gang only has 35%(?) accuracy, where as the "new" marines on the ship all start with 50%

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

r3v4n wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:28 pm
Malhavoc431 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:05 pm
Just out of curiosity: are you still using you initial four marines?
Because the starter gang only has 35%(?) accuracy, where as the "new" marines on the ship all start with 50%
Nope. Using new recruits since my initial 4 kept getting roflstomped. The 50% folks STILL miss 90% of their shots.

EDIT: So I was doing some testing since I read online that when you level up a Rookie they apparently drop from 50% Accuracy to 35%. Turns out, this is absolutely correct. I don't know if it is a bug or crap game design, but the second you level up, your Rookies lose their eyeballs or something. Absolute bullshit.

EDIT 2: Played around with the Barracks editing and while you can remove Traits, it doesn't actually work, or if it does, it only works for some Traits. Removed the "Poor Sight" Trait (-10 Accuracy) from a Marine and the Accuracy debuff remained in place. I can't tell if this is a Table issue or just the game being janky. Going to try leveling him on another save and see if I can get the "Redemption" Perk to remove the Trait and see if that works.

EDIT 3: This just in. The game is SUPER jank. Leveled the Marine and his Accuracy went from 40% (base 50%-10) to 25% (35%-10) on level up. I then managed to get Redemption and it did... nothing. Dude still has no eyeballs. I managed to get 3 levels of Sharpshooter and gave him a scope, so now he is at a whopping 45% Accuracy. I love playing this game, but it desperately needs some mods, Jesus, and God.

EDIT 4: So did some more digging and it turns out that a lot of the Barracks information on display is probably suspect. I found that my Marines' Accuracy has been improving (it took until they reached level 6 or so and as many Sharpshooter Perks as I could RNGesus before I noticed them landing more shots), but you can only see their proper stats when on the field and by using the Squad Recap tab that is in the same area as your Map and Journal. The Squad Recap tab seems to have the proper values for everything. Not sure if it would be worth investigating using that window to edit values in CE, but it was an interesting bug to discover.
Last edited by Malhavoc431 on Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Malhavoc431 wrote:[...]
You can take a look at n*x*smods, modder are starting :wub:

Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxxysko »

The save files are compressed zip files. Once extracted you can open them in notepad but it's only half legible.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

Toxxysko wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:17 am
The save files are compressed zip files. Once extracted you can open them in notepad but it's only half legible.
I wonder if it is possible to edit Perks like that. I'd love to give my Marines all the Perks available. It would also be neat to add all the Upgrades (pouches, ammo, scopes, etc), but those come with visual changes so I don't know how nice they would play together.

Toxxysko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxxysko »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:11 pm
Toxxysko wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:17 am
I wonder if it is possible to edit Perks like that. I'd love to give my Marines all the Perks available. It would also be neat to add all the Upgrades (pouches, ammo, scopes, etc), but those come with visual changes so I don't know how nice they would play together.
I'm sure it's possible. Just need someone to figure out the encoding.

ksiazeboguslaw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ksiazeboguslaw »

Hello !!!
Could you please add to the table:
-marines ACCURACY ( very needed)
-weapon damage editable ( needed)

gzbenx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gzbenx »

Could you update ? It seems most of V3 scripts doesn't work after today's patch

Tocksique
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tocksique »

Nooooo my infinite ammo/tool/items!!

Requesting for an update from author! Much appreciated when you have the time, Sir o>

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

Tocksique wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:30 pm
Nooooo my infinite ammo/tool/items!!

Requesting for an update from author! Much appreciated when you have the time, Sir o>
Working on it..

edit:
Released..
Last edited by Tuuuup! on Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.