F1 23

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 23

Post by bezardo »

AceOfSpades2 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:56 am
Aaron685 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:00 pm
Is it normal that my anti virus thinks this is a dangerous download?
Used Aci's work for ages, mate. Never an issue. False-flagging trainers, tables would really be, par for course with these studios trying to limit use of the mentioned stuff.
bezardo wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:19 am

im getting this error "Nearby allocation error how can i fix this"
Use Cheat Engine 7.5, if you are. Check your AV.
I use Avast and have no issues and just checked every box pretty much.
Mainly all the green choice ones.
I dont have AV's and im also in 7.5 CE donno why im facing the issue hope someone can help further on this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AceOfSpades2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AceOfSpades2 »

bezardo wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:00 am
AceOfSpades2 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:56 am
Aaron685 wrote:
Used Aci's work for ages, mate. Never an issue. False-flagging trainers, tables would really be, par for course with these studios trying to limit use of the mentioned stuff.
bezardo wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:19 am

im getting this error "Nearby allocation error how can i fix this"
Use Cheat Engine 7.5, if you are. Check your AV.
I use Avast and have no issues and just checked every box pretty much.
Mainly all the green choice ones.
I dont have AV's and im also in 7.5 CE donno why im facing the issue hope someone can help further on this
Well little more details would be nice mate. The table maker for this game is currently busy and therefore offline. Also your image link is broken. Fixing that would help someone else in the know to see which stage you're getting that error @ and they just might be able to help you.

The table was made on the Steam Version. I know this, as I gifted Aci F1 23. & This will be the same, come F1 24. I wonder. Do you use the EA Version by any given chance? Cause, Aci never tested on the EA Version!

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Aaron685 wrote:
The AV detection is because it has opened the file and scanned its contents and found out that it contains assembly code, this causes the AV to trigger the warning. However, assembly code by itself is not any threat but it can be if it was an executable and the intend of the code was to do harmful things. This is not the case however as the file itself is really just a text file and can do no harm to your system at all. It contains assembly code because that is what cheat engine is using to modify the game with when you attach it to your game and modifying how the game runs.

Download any cheat engine table that contains assembly code and you would get the same AV trigger, it doesn't analyze the code at all but it triggers just because harmless assembly code is present in the file.
bezardo wrote:
Can you try this version of the table. However, if its doing far jumps it might crash the game, would have to rewrite it entirely with far jumps in mind if that is the case. The error you are experiencing is happening because you don't have enough memory space in the same address space region available for Cheat Engine to allocate memory there. If the only available memory space you have is outside of the 2GB barrier that would cause it to have to perform a long jump to another memory region which takes double the space than jumping within the same region, since the table has not been made with this in mind, this would cause the long jump to overwrite game code and thus crash the game when its executing it.
Attachments
F1_23_1.15.1U3_Ex.CT
(45.99 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bezardo »

Acido wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:26 pm
Aaron685 wrote:
The AV detection is because it has opened the file and scanned its contents and found out that it contains assembly code, this causes the AV to trigger the warning. However, assembly code by itself is not any threat but it can be if it was an executable and the intend of the code was to do harmful things. This is not the case however as the file itself is really just a text file and can do no harm to your system at all. It contains assembly code because that is what cheat engine is using to modify the game with when you attach it to your game and modifying how the game runs.

Download any cheat engine table that contains assembly code and you would get the same AV trigger, it doesn't analyze the code at all but it triggers just because harmless assembly code is present in the file.
bezardo wrote:
Can you try this version of the table. However, if its doing far jumps it might crash the game, would have to rewrite it entirely with far jumps in mind if that is the case. The error you are experiencing is happening because you don't have enough memory space in the same address space region available for Cheat Engine to allocate memory there. If the only available memory space you have is outside of the 2GB barrier that would cause it to have to perform a long jump to another memory region which takes double the space than jumping within the same region, since the table has not been made with this in mind, this would cause the long jump to overwrite game code and thus crash the game when its executing it.
Yess this version is fine so far thanks....! will test it out further

bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bezardo »

bezardo wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:06 pm
Acido wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:26 pm
Aaron685 wrote:

bezardo wrote:
Yess this version is fine so far thanks....! will test it out further
Hmm sadly not good it crashes me often @acido

bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bezardo »

i do have a fairly medium spec with AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS,16GB RAM 8GB Radeon RX 7600S, is there anyway so that i can able to allocate more memory as u mentioned sorry im utter noob in this area

stregkoden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stregkoden »

Hi, first of all. Thanks for the table. It's the main reason i play F1 games.

So a quick random questions. It's there anyway for me to "save" the input i used for the table.
E.g. I set the temps for breaks or the power of the engine. So next time I boot up the game and the table.
I can just pick my settings, or it already loads auto for me? :)

Not a major isus or anything, could just be a nice QoL for me. :)

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

bezardo wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:31 pm
i do have a fairly medium spec with AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS,16GB RAM 8GB Radeon RX 7600S, is there anyway so that i can able to allocate more memory as u mentioned sorry im utter noob in this area
Yeah as per my explanation for that special table i made for you. It removes the security of not performing a far jump and just allows cheat engine to allocate the memory wherever there happen to be room for it. However, it will indeed lead to the game crashing if it performs a far jump since it would overwrite the game code since far jumps take up more bytes than a near jump. It was mostly just to confirm that is indeed your issue, so if your game crashes now that just confirms the hypothesis that you do not have enough free space within the 2GB barrier and it does in fact perform a far jump.

The amount of RAM you have on your computer doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whatever you have enough space near the game code or not. It's not because you don't have enough RAM but rather that the RAM you do have is far away from where the game code is run. It's curious though that your system doesn't have enough free space near the game code, it's not very normal.

I will have to think about doing a version of the table doing far jumps.
stregkoden wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:30 pm

So a quick random questions. It's there anyway for me to "save" the input i used for the table.
E.g. I set the temps for breaks or the power of the engine. So next time I boot up the game and the table.

Well it would be possible sure, but its not something i have any immediate plans on doing.

bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bezardo »

Acido wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:31 am
bezardo wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:31 pm
Yeah as per my explanation for that special table i made for you. It removes the security of not performing a far jump and just allows cheat engine to allocate the memory wherever there happen to be room for it. However, it will indeed lead to the game crashing if it performs a far jump since it would overwrite the game code since far jumps take up more bytes than a near jump. It was mostly just to confirm that is indeed your issue, so if your game crashes now that just confirms the hypothesis that you do not have enough free space within the 2GB barrier and it does in fact perform a far jump.

The amount of RAM you have on your computer doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whatever you have enough space near the game code or not. It's not because you don't have enough RAM but rather that the RAM you do have is far away from where the game code is run. It's curious though that your system doesn't have enough free space near the game code, it's not very normal.

I will have to think about doing a version of the table doing far jumps.

Thanks understood!

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

bezardo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:42 am
Thanks understood!
Okay so i looked into it a bit and sadly I am not able to make the far jump conversion without a lot of work. Because, a far jump takes 14 bytes of code space to perform (vs 5 bytes on a near jump), but many of these injection points that we're currently using doesn't even have 14 bytes of code without also having conditional jumps in it. You cannot move the conditional jumps of the original code into far memory as that would get messy very quickly to a point of it not being feasible.

That being said, while i was at it i looked at the memory regions of my own system and we are allocating 4KB of memory for the purposes of the entire table. The location cheat engine allocated the space on my system is in an area that has 1MB of continuous space on my system which is many times more than required, could have done this entire allocation 256 times and it would still be fine. Additionally i was able to locate several other pockets of space it could have used even if this was not the case, all within workable range. The fact that your system seems to not even have 4KB of space it can allocate seems highly unlikely and thus leads me to believe that something else is at play here.

Did you by chance enable some cheat engine settings such as kernel mode memory region query?

bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bezardo »

Acido wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:22 pm
bezardo wrote:
Thanks understood!
Okay so i looked into it a bit and sadly I am not able to make the far jump conversion without a lot of work. Because, a far jump takes 14 bytes of code space to perform (vs 5 bytes on a near jump), but many of these injection points that we're currently using doesn't even have 14 bytes of code without also having conditional jumps in it. You cannot move the conditional jumps of the original code into far memory as that would get messy very quickly to a point of it not being feasible.

That being said, while i was at it i looked at the memory regions of my own system and we are allocating 4KB of memory for the purposes of the entire table. The location cheat engine allocated the space on my system is in an area that has 1MB of continuous space on my system which is many times more than required, could have done this entire allocation 256 times and it would still be fine. Additionally i was able to locate several other pockets of space it could have used even if this was not the case, all within workable range. The fact that your system seems to not even have 4KB of space it can allocate seems highly unlikely and thus leads me to believe that something else is at play here.

Did you by chance enable some cheat engine settings such as kernel mode memory region query?
No I have not enabled any such things i will try using lower CE version like 7.0's and observe if any changes

AceOfSpades2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AceOfSpades2 »

bezardo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:05 pm
Acido wrote:
bezardo wrote:
Thanks understood!

No I have not enabled any such things i will try using lower CE version like 7.0's and observe if any changes
Yes, please test and get back to us. We are very curious why you don't have even 4kb of space to allocate near the F1 23.exe memory region. I'm 100% on being certain on my family member's PC with 16GB DDR4. I could get this table working on CE 7.5.

Not sure, maybe try adding more to your pagefile considering you have 16GBs of RAM. As well as. Make sure, ig. F1 23 is not installed inside the C Drive UAC Protected folders like Program files, etc. That could be another thing. Also I don't think you have no RAM to spare. So I won't ask for a task manager screenshot.

This is a very curious thing. Yeah test other Cheat engine versions and report back. We do want to help. Just we're limited in what we can advice here. So to say. Sorry about that. Also, if your PC was pre-built. Install Windows 11. Clean. Build Cheat Engine 7.5 from the Source Code. I bet you then that everything will work. it has to. Outside of this bro. Idk man.

bezardo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bezardo »

AceOfSpades2 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:52 pm
bezardo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:05 pm
Acido wrote:

Yes, please test and get back to us. We are very curious why you don't have even 4kb of space to allocate near the F1 23.exe memory region. I'm 100% on being certain on my family member's PC with 16GB DDR4. I could get this table working on CE 7.5.

Not sure, maybe try adding more to your pagefile considering you have 16GBs of RAM. As well as. Make sure, ig. F1 23 is not installed inside the C Drive UAC Protected folders like Program files, etc. That could be another thing. Also I don't think you have no RAM to spare. So I won't ask for a task manager screenshot.

This is a very curious thing. Yeah test other Cheat engine versions and report back. We do want to help. Just we're limited in what we can advice here. So to say. Sorry about that. Also, if your PC was pre-built. Install Windows 11. Clean. Build Cheat Engine 7.5 from the Source Code. I bet you then that everything will work. it has to. Outside of this bro. Idk man.
No luck still crashes .. regardless of the CE version

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

bezardo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:16 pm
No luck still crashes .. regardless of the CE version
Try this. Open the game and attach CE to the game but do NOT activate any of the scripts in the table. Press ctrl+m then in the new window that opens press ctrl+g and enter into the popup box: F1_23.exe-1000 and press enter. Send the screenshot of how your memory viewer window looks like after this, you can also send it to me in PM if you prefer that.

stregkoden
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stregkoden »

Acido wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:31 am
stregkoden wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:30 pm

Well it would be possible sure, but its not something i have any immediate plans on doing.
Ah okay. Thanks for the reply.

I was more hoping for CE on it's own could remember my value picks.
Ofc I'm not sure how it would all go, that's why I asked.
(e.g I used 550c to 600c on the brakes, next time I boot the table it would auto load the values)

E.g. In grip I can modify the dropdown.
(Maybe I could copy the dropdown tags and use for temps on tires?)