F1 23

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ace Charming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 23

Post by Ace Charming »

No need for that, Jayrocks. I've already found the solution and grip rate checkbox is now working. You just gotta use the previous version of the table (the one called "F1_23_1.4.1U1" instead of using the recent one "F1_23_1.4.1U2"). I've already tested the table on my Verstappen's career mode, (bc i had my doubts if it was banneable since it's an outdated table) and ALMOST everything is working. Grand Prix mode is also working. The only 3 options that are not working are:
_Prevent easy overtaking of CPU cars at race start because of better grip (Grip start)
_Time in seconds from race start to equalize (grip timer)
_Session timer

They are all under the Grip rate dropdown but grip for the player and the AI work. You're welcome and thank you, SpadesXVI for replying to all of us even knowing how desperate we might be for the new update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jayrocks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jayrocks »

@AceCharming. Vice versa latest table can be edited to still work. Just take out those options you mentioned. If you click on the script remove anything related to time or game will crash but now we know what is changing . Kudos man !
Last edited by Jayrocks on Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:30 am, edited 6 times in total.

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

Ace Charming wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:58 pm
No need for that, Jayrocks. I've already found the solution and grip rate checkbox is now working. You just gotta use the previous version of the table (the one called "F1_23_1.4.1U1" instead of using the recent one "F1_23_1.4.1U2"). I've already tested the table on my Verstappen's career mode, (bc i had my doubts if it was banneable since it's an outdated table) and ALMOST everything is working. Grand Prix mode is also working. The only 3 options that are not working are:
_Prevent easy overtaking of CPU cars at race start because of better grip (Grip start)
_Time in seconds from race start to equalize (grip timer)
_Session timer

They are all under the Grip rate dropdown but grip for the player and the AI work. You're welcome and thank you, SpadesXVI for replying to all of us even knowing how desperate we might be for the new update.
That's interesting. I didn't realize/think a older table would work. Good look.

Jayrocks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jayrocks »

I still want to know how to find grip ourselves though if anyone knows. We could add weight to the table. Also it would help with other games .

xM3c
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xM3c »

Jayrocks wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:38 am
I still want to know how to find grip ourselves though if anyone knows. We could add weight to the table. Also it would help with other games .
I totally agree with this.
I tried to update the values myself yesterday, but failed miserably when trying to find the new addresses....

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

xM3c wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:26 am
Jayrocks wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:38 am
I totally agree with this.
I tried to update the values myself yesterday, but failed miserably when trying to find the new addresses....
I can tell you that Codies did do something to the values. That was not present in F1 22. Made things harder. Yet Aci worked very hard to make things possible, nonetheless. Brilliant huh. Use U1. Grip checkbox open as found by the other user named Ace on here.^^

This is why on the 1st page (AceOfSpades, Me) told downloaders to say, thank you at the very least.^^

MaxHilaire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaxHilaire »

Hello,
I don't come often here, but maybe this time I can try to help you.
About the F1 23 1.15 version (Steam), And reading Ace Charming post, I look and compare the F1_23_1.4.1U1 and U2.
I look at it and remove all jumps not useful in U2 and not presents in U1.
I play a full session of My Team ( Singapore where the grip is usefull and playing with keyboard is a pain...)
Now I have all check Boxes clickable. Grip is same as before.
I am pretty sure it be better, but if you want to test it...
Cheers,
Attachments
F1_23_1.5_Test.CT
(45.16 KiB) Downloaded 266 times

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

MaxHilaire wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:29 pm
Hello,
I don't come often here, but maybe this time I can try to help you.
About the F1 23 1.15 version (Steam), And reading Ace Charming post, I look and compare the F1_23_1.4.1U1 and U2.
I look at it and remove all jumps not useful in U2 and not presents in U1.
I play a full session of My Team ( Singapore where the grip is usefull and playing with keyboard is a pain...)
Now I have all check Boxes clickable. Grip is same as before.
I am pretty sure it be better, but if you want to test it...
Cheers,
Well thank you as well for your input. Nice work. Also wow. Keyboard! That takes some real skill! Nice.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Sorry about the delay, new table has been added for compatibility with patch 1.15.1

Also as a side note. Wasn't the actual grip code that changed but the session timer that we use for grip equalization at race start, this is why the grip code from the initial table worked, because it didn't include this feature. I do not recommend that you use that version.

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

Acido wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:19 pm
Sorry about the delay, new table has been added for compatibility with patch 1.15.1

Also as a side note. Wasn't the actual grip code that changed but the session timer that we use for grip equalization at race start, this is why the grip code from the initial table worked, because it didn't include this feature. I do not recommend that you use that version.
Thank you, for your hardwork and quick turnarounds as always. Aci.^^

Ace Charming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ace Charming »

Hey, it's me Ace again. Wanted to give my feedback and say that the new table works like a charm, so ty Acido and Spades for this. F1 games would be so boring for me without these. I also wanted to ask, (and i apologise if it has already been answered before) but, is it possible to have a no collision damage addon on the table? I just want to be able to take the AI out without damaging my car lol.

SpadesXVI
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpadesXVI »

Ace Charming wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:35 pm
Hey, it's me Ace again. Wanted to give my feedback and say that the new table works like a charm, so ty Acido and Spades for this. F1 games would be so boring for me without these. I also wanted to ask, (and i apologise if it has already been answered before) but, is it possible to have a no collision damage addon on the table? I just want to be able to take the AI out without damaging my car lol.
You're welcome and I see. Well you would need to catch the values that pretain to car part health. Then lock them. I assume. For the specifc car you're using. Though if the address could be found. That's really all you need tbf. So it would depend how easy or not, finding that address would be for Aci.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Ace Charming wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:35 pm
Sounds to me like you just want to win every race then, which you can already do if that is what you want. Personally wouldn't find it much fun in just driving through everything without collisions and winning every race but if that is what you want then you could just turn off grip for the AI and they will all get disqualified and you can drive around alone on the track.

Reiqhz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reiqhz »

For whatever reason 1.14 version stopped working on grip rate..
So i downloaded 1.15 thinking it may be outdated...
But right now i can adjust only grip rate but not tyre wear and others.
I would love to know where is issue, i havent done anything bad or messed up some...
i am clicking on it to activate it and adjust it and simply nothing happens. i cant even adjust the value.
Does anyone have same issue ?

NOTE : happens in custom grandprix mode, i havent try career mode.
I havent have any issue w previous table(s).
But now suddenly it happens in every single table.
i have tried reinstal cheat engine... (v7.5)
i have tired re-download every single table, and simply nothing works
now suddenly i cant activate a single thing... I really have no clue what went wrong

Bazza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bazza »

Thank you very much.