F1 23

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 23

Post by AceOfSpades »

Acido wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:12 am
Be that as it may, if people would stop being idiots and use cheats online then we wouldn't even have this problem to deal with.

And despite what ace may claim, it is obviously gonna be a problem for offline use. Can it be bypassed in offline? most likely, with time, but it's not gonna be an easy thing to do.

I would encourage you to disable auto updates for the game and NOT to update it whenever the patch hits, until it can be verified if it will work or not.
I am telling you to never worry, okay? I want their Anti-Cheat to come, so when we beat that nonsense, this subject can be thrown to bed. Everything has an answer, as long as you don't give up, never give up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:
The Anti-Cheat was never this update, though Codie's Anti-Cheat will be targeting your code, cause F1Sensor and F1Cheats most likely stole your code. As I figured they would before you even released your table, since they appeared on time trial ONLY AFTER your table release. Could inc/All.

--
--

Ask yourself, despite the error message due to me testing if your table still worked on F1 23 Steam version 1.06. Why and how is an older version running, the answer is really easy, so there was never a reason to worry.

Your table works fine, by the by.

Next time I won't even open my *updated* copy of the game, so my save stays intact for version 1.06.

Thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by AceOfSpades on Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

andyb1976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyb1976 »

is there a way to stop updates? i looked and it could see one to totally stop updates. i have tried the table with the 1.6 version and the grip seems to work ok only need 1.1 grip this year instead of 125% the handling seems much better this year than last

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

andyb1976 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:49 pm
is there a way to stop updates? i looked and it could see one to totally stop updates. i have tried the table with the 1.6 version and the grip seems to work ok only need 1.1 grip this year instead of 125% the handling seems much better this year than last
Like I said above, there's proof right there. You can stop... well steam from updating the game. Yeah thank you for double confirming Aci's table working fine. I am having a blast as well and yeah, I think. The grip tweak this year is double applying or It's just REALLY strong vs last year.

But don't set A.I too high or they will actually go much slower in corners.

andyb1976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyb1976 »

hi aceofspades

i looked in the f1 23 settings then properties then updates the only options there are automatic updates it gives the option always keep game updated, only update when i launch it, high priority auto update this game before others this is on steam

p.s
i dont know how to reply directly like you have above with the text in text

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

andyb1976 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:00 am
hi aceofspades

i looked in the f1 23 settings then properties then updates the only options there are automatic updates it gives the option always keep game updated, only update when i launch it, high priority auto update this game before others this is on steam

p.s
i dont know how to reply directly like you have above with the text in text
Go to where you have F1 23 installed, expect go back into where you see common, downloading, shadercache, and temp. You should see a .ACF file called.

appmanifest_2108330.acf

You need to right click, properties and then click, read only. When the next update comes, or w.e, you backup your F1 23 folder, uncheck read-only from that .ACF file, update your game, re-set that .ACF File to read-only, delete every file inside the F1 23 folder and then copy all the content from the backup.

During this process do not open your game, or else your save will be outdated for that backup version.

andyb1976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyb1976 »

hi aceofspades
so basically back up the entire steam folder and just if it updates then delete files and put backup files back in folder ?

wont it still try and update when you click on the f1 23 icon?

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

andyb1976 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:34 am
hi aceofspades
so basically back up the entire steam folder and just if it updates then delete files and put backup files back in folder ?

wont it still try and update when you click on the f1 23 icon?
No, if you follow my method that I wrote you. The update will not go through, if that does happen. For me testing 1.4.1 after having the 1.6.1.ACF set to read only, Steam was fully tricked into thinking the update was processed. Despite the version mismatch.

andyb1976
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andyb1976 »

hi aceofspades

i see the appmanifest_2108330.acf file and i have changed it to read only is that right ?

what parts do i backup thats the bit im confused about bit of brain fog i dont normally backup any games i normally just download them again if i have to reset pc. i have a 500mb connection so dont take long.

so if i have worked it out right i now backup everything in the f1 23 folder in the common folder then f1 23 save to a safe place then when the next update comes along uncheck the read only from the appmanifest file update the game then reset the appmanifest to read only then click on steamlibrary,common, F1 23 and then delete contents. then go to stored backup and copy all store contents back to original f1 23 folder. and then double click desktop icon and hopefully it will play

then wait till table confirmed working on newer version? do i have to copy the f1 23 folder after each update?

sorry if i sound stupid but i suffer from fibromyalgia and i have trouble thinking straight and working things out properly

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

andyb1976 wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:40 pm
hi aceofspades

i see the appmanifest_2108330.acf file and i have changed it to read only is that right ?

what parts do i backup thats the bit im confused about bit of brain fog i dont normally backup any games i normally just download them again if i have to reset pc. i have a 500mb connection so dont take long.

so if i have worked it out right i now backup everything in the f1 23 folder in the common folder then f1 23 save to a safe place then when the next update comes along uncheck the read only from the appmanifest file update the game then reset the appmanifest to read only then click on steamlibrary,common, F1 23 and then delete contents. then go to stored backup and copy all store contents back to original f1 23 folder. and then double click desktop icon and hopefully it will play

then wait till table confirmed working on newer version? do i have to copy the f1 23 folder after each update?

sorry if i sound stupid but i suffer from fibromyalgia and i have trouble thinking straight and working things out properly
That's okay, no worries. Yeah you just copy your entire current F1 23 folder to a save place that steam can't see, and when the update comes, you follow my guide that you understood well as I can see here on your post.

Well, shall F1 23 update for you and this table works on that version. You would want to be on the most updated version. It's just avoiding the version with the anti-cheat in the future.

GWNMITCH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GWNMITCH »

hi mate, is there a option that u could transfer drivers? bc alonso is retiring in my career and i want him one more season around in a mclaren

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

GWNMITCH wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:24 pm
hi mate, is there a option that u could transfer drivers? bc alonso is retiring in my career and i want him one more season around in a mclaren
Just wait for F1 23 Toolbox table to be updated to support that.

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

Some nutjob has stolen Acido's work and posted it in race department.

Admin can delete if its not allowed. I just wanted to post as a heads up to the onwer of the tool.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:15 pm
Some nutjob has stolen Acido's work and posted it in race department.

Admin can delete if its not allowed. I just wanted to post as a heads up to the onwer of the tool.
Good look. I check RD now and then for this exact reason, been busy modding F1 23. Sad to see that someone really tried, well want to thank you personally. Cause, the link now loads to *not found.* Which is good.

Thankfully.

liweichen6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by liweichen6 »

Btw Steam actually hosts all versions of all games, and you can always deploy an older version.
On Windows, you can use Win+R to open the Run, and use
steam://open/console
to open the Steam console.
Then the command to deploy a specific version would be
download_depot App_ID Depot_ID Manifest_ID
There won't be any progress bar so just wait until it tells you complete and the file location.

I believe the current 1.06 version is [Link], so
download_depot 2108330 2108331 5403619116819140472
Haven't tested myself though.

Tbh I kind enjoy messing up in the sp and watching the chaos, and I don't do any online racing nor time trails.
Would be sad if they took the fun away.

AceOfSpades
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AceOfSpades »

liweichen6 wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:55 am
Btw Steam actually hosts all versions of all games, and you can always deploy an older version.
On Windows, you can use Win+R to open the Run, and use
steam://open/console
to open the Steam console.
Then the command to deploy a specific version would be
download_depot App_ID Depot_ID Manifest_ID
There won't be any progress bar so just wait until it tells you complete and the file location.

I believe the current 1.06 version is [Link], so
download_depot 2108330 2108331 5403619116819140472
Haven't tested myself though.

Tbh I kind enjoy messing up in the sp and watching the chaos, and I don't do any online racing nor time trails.
Would be sad if they took the fun away.
Oh yeah forgot to add this, LMAO. I was meant to, this was the other part to how or in-case.
So thanks for posting this. They can never take our fun away. Using what you posted for in-case matters and my method above blocking the .ACF file. They really can't stop us. Now for F1 24 We may need a bypass.