Diablo IV Camera Customisation (Overhauled)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Diablo IV Camera Zoom Out

Post by SmartDog »

There have been reports that Warden has started scanning processes (including looking for steam installs oddly). Make sure you use this on a "safe" version of CE.

Cheers to Solenya for this one, can't understand how Blizzard thought the zoom was acceptable. NOBODY likes the default zoom.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sorrowpiano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sorrowpiano »

This is excellent!!!!
It works very well!!!
Thank you so much.

To those who don't know how to set the freeze to 1ms please follow the instructions.
1. EDIT
2. Settings
3. Freeze interval type in 1
4. check "Use thread for feeze"

0xb00b
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 0xb00b »

Really great stuff @Solenya. A question about cheat engine, how did you get the address? I cant pointer scan for that address and find your pointer chain? "Diablo IV.exe"+02BB76F8 + offset 0x50, 0x10, 0x218, 0x0, 0x450. I only find THREADSTACK and some other dll files when I do a pointer scan to that final address, no pointers from base Diablo IV.exe. How did you do it?

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Solenya wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:04 am
*zip*

Heya bro. Last update killed the pointers but the AOB works fine (but slow!). are you planning on updating? If not I'll look into this myself but I don't like playing around without understanding warden so well. If you're not udpating any chance of some basic tips on what NOT to do to trigger warden?
I have very little time outside of gaming but have a little experience. If you're giving up on D4 then I'll start studying your AOB code and getting some ideas but if you can give me some tips in the meantime?

Already hit thanks on your post (as EVERYONE should have that uses this) but want to say thanks again for your share. I learned EVERYTHING i know from other peoples tutorials and tables and advice.

Sensor92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sensor92 »

Did anyone manage to update this and will do so for the season 2 release today? I missed out but would love to use this for the new season

boombar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boombar »

Update please

Noticer88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Noticer88 »

Hopefully someone will continue op work :(

SirMeowssALot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirMeowssALot »

Hi, I tried changing the zoom values but ti changed the tilt angle. How cna I change the zoom levels while keeping the original camera angle? I can't figure out what number/fucntion/formula is used to change zoom while keeping original camera angle.

geomontgomery
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geomontgomery »

After the last 10/25 update it works for me again in 1.2, thank you OP!

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

Just updated the pointer to, hopefully, a more reliable one. If pointers don't work you can still use the aob scan method by following directions in the main post. I'm only updating pointers for people who don't know how to pointer scan because the aob is really slow and a bit annoying but it still works fine.
*EDIT*
Re-uploaded to fix.

CItyglam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CItyglam »

Hi,
It seems zoom out function doesnt work anymore? and some people report that blizzard can ban you with this trick. Is it real? :shock:

Can anyone confirm me please?

Thanks in advance, this zoom is a shame and dont know why blizzard dont modify it :oops:

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

CItyglam wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:30 am
Hi,
It seems zoom out function doesnt work anymore? and some people report that blizzard can ban you with this trick. Is it real? :shock:

Thanks in advance, this zoom is a shame and dont know why blizzard dont modify it :oops:
If blizzard detect you poking around the memory with cheat engine they'll ban you and you'll lose your account. This is a low key hack but Blizz don't care about any of that. They just want to ban your account so you'll buy another copy of their failing game.

Last Epoch, Grim Dawn, both of these games are much better than D4. I'd play them instead. The zoom on D4 is vomit inducing, people complain about it all the time but Blizzard don't care about fixing it.

CItyglam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CItyglam »

Check message bellow ;)
Last edited by CItyglam on Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CItyglam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CItyglam »

StupidDog wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:23 pm
CItyglam wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:30 am
Hi,

If blizzard detect you poking around the memory with cheat engine they'll ban you and you'll lose your account. This is a low key hack but Blizz don't care about any of that. They just want to ban your account so you'll buy another copy of their failing game.

Last Epoch, Grim Dawn, both of these games are much better than D4. I'd play them instead. The zoom on D4 is vomit inducing, people complain about it all the time but Blizzard don't care about fixing it.
Hi,

Thanks for answer. I think you right.

I just have begin the game for testing in trial period.

I think D2 resurected is better and i turn back to him.

Maybe one day blizzard is going to hear us about that crappy camera!

Bye bye D4 , blizzard you have to work on it

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Diablo IV Camera Customisation (Overhauled)

Post by Solenya »

New table added for more customisation and fog removal ( see main post). I will be using the new table from now on and will report of any warnings/bans. The other 2 tables I have been using since the realease of the game and have not received any warnings/bans thus far. We will see...