System Shock Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: System Shock Remake

Post by gir489 »

Cheech wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 11:04 pm
.. i thought that i can replace just the F1 key inside the ct...somehow

dunno how the "circumflex" key is named correctly to change that -.-

Will use your table as well @Akira ;-)

good work guys <3
[Link]

These are all the keys the Unreal Engine supports. I guess it just doesn't support back-to-back World War loser keyboard layouts I guess. You'll have to make do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

gir489 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 11:56 pm

These are all the keys the Unreal Engine supports. I guess it just doesn't support back-to-back World War loser keyboard layouts I guess. You'll have to make do.
LOL , made my day :lol:
Ashar wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 10:38 am
some jsut dont like puzzles, i just wanna shoot stuff, holding out for an autocomplete puzzle mod
autocomplete is already done - even before your post :shock:
viewtopic.php?p=299499#p299499

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Has anyone worked out spread yet? I tried several times, but I can't find the spread bias float. I fucking hate unreal engine.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

If you look at my Unlimited Stats script. It's looking up a value based on the index name of it. You'll notice I just hard coded it to look for the strings "Energy" and "Stamina". One of the other strings in there was called something along the lines of Spread. Right above the Energy comment in my script is the command "lea rax,[rax]". You can debug that to get a listing of all string addresses passing through that function to see what I'm talking about.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:51 pm
If you look at my Unlimited Stats script. It's looking up a value based on the index name of it. You'll notice I just hard coded it to look for the strings "Energy" and "Stamina". One of the other strings in there was called something along the lines of Spread. Right above the Energy comment in my script is the command "lea rax,[rax]". You can debug that to get a listing of all string addresses passing through that function to see what I'm talking about.
I added this to the script.

Code: Select all

@@: // Weapon Spread
  cmp dword ptr [rax+00],00650057
  jne @f
  cmp dword ptr [rax+04],00700061
  jne @f
  cmp dword ptr [rax+08],006E006F
  jne @f
  cmp dword ptr [rax+0C],00530020
  jne @f
  test rdx,rdx
  jns statsBkp
  not rdx
  jmp statsBkp
But weapon spread isn't changed. Breakpointing mov rax,[rcx+000000D8] gave me the address for spread, if I force it to 0 each frame, there's no spread. I tried just calling jmp return instead of the test and JNS stuff, but it still kept writing spread to it.

EDIT: It seems the game uses some form of hardcoded additional spread when walking and that's why it's doing it. When I stand still all my bullets go centered. And of course, it's coming from the script layer.

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:22 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:51 pm
I added this to the script.

@@: // Weapon Spread
  cmp dword ptr [rax+00],00650057
  jne @f
  cmp dword ptr [rax+04],00700061
  jne @f
  cmp dword ptr [rax+08],006E006F
  jne @f
  cmp dword ptr [rax+0C],00530020
  jne @f
  test rdx,rdx
  jns statsBkp
  not rdx
  jmp statsBkp
But weapon spread isn't changed. Breakpointing mov rax,[rcx+000000D8] gave me the address for spread, if I force it to 0 each frame, there's no spread. I tried just calling jmp return instead of the test and JNS stuff, but it still kept writing spread to it.

EDIT: It seems the game uses some form of hardcoded additional spread when walking and that's why it's doing it. When I stand still all my bullets go centered. And of course, it's coming from the script layer.
Is there any indication that the motion-based spread is reduced in scale at least, due to the initial spread being blocked? Or does it still spread just as much as usual?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:14 am
Is there any indication that the motion-based spread is reduced in scale at least, due to the initial spread being blocked? Or does it still spread just as much as usual?
Not really. Nothing at least noticeable enough to grant more hits than what I get normally. The main reason I want to use it is the magnum has basically a fucking 50/50 chance to hit your target the spread is so bad, but the damage is insane. I just end up using the assault rifle, but the muzzle flare is so bright I can't even tell if I'm still on target by the time the mag dump is over.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

For cfemen's (soon to be released) GrantItem code.

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_AssaultRifle.WEAPON_AssaultRifle_C,Count=1) 0
//GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_Cybergun.WEAPON_Cybergun_C,Count=1) 0 (Useable, but you can't drop it. You have to put it in storage to get rid of it.)
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_GrenadeLauncher.WEAPON_GrenadeLauncher_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_IonPulseRifle.WEAPON_IonPulseRifle_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_LaserRapier.WEAPON_LaserRapier_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_LeadPipe.WEAPON_LeadPipe_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MagnumPistol.WEAPON_MagnumPistol_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MagPulse.WEAPON_MagPulse_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MiniPistol.WEAPON_MiniPistol_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_MonkeyWrench.WEAPON_MonkeyWrench_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_PlasmaRifle.WEAPON_PlasmaRifle_C,Count=1) 0
//GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_PoolCue.WEAPON_PoolCue_C,Count=1) 0 (Not really a weapon.)
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_RailGun.WEAPON_RailGun_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_Shotgun.WEAPON_Shotgun_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_Skorpion.WEAPON_Skorpion_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WEAPON_SparqBeam.WEAPON_SparqBeam_C,Count=1) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_AssaultRifle_FullAuto.MODKIT_AssaultRifle_FullAuto_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_GrenadeLauncher_Damage.MODKIT_GrenadeLauncher_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_IonPulseRifle_Energy.MODKIT_IonPulseRifle_Energy_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Capacity.MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Capacity_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Damage.MODKIT_MagnumPistol_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_MagPulse_Damage.MODKIT_MagPulse_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Minipistol_Burst.MODKIT_Minipistol_Burst_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Minipistol_Capacity.MODKIT_Minipistol_Capacity_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_PlasmaRifle_Energy.MODKIT_PlasmaRifle_Energy_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Railgun_Recharge.MODKIT_Railgun_Recharge_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Shotgun_Choke.MODKIT_Shotgun_Choke_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Skorpion_Capacity.MODKIT_Skorpion_Capacity_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Skorpion_Damage.MODKIT_Skorpion_Damage_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Cooling.MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Cooling_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Weapons/WeaponModKits/MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Damage.MODKIT_Sparqbeam_Damage_C,Count=1) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_EMPGrenade.ITEM_EMPGrenade_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_FragGrenade.ITEM_FragGrenade_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_GasGrenade.ITEM_GasGrenade_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Explosives/ITEM_ProximityMine.ITEM_ProximityMine_C,Count=10) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Batteries/ITEM_BatteryPack.ITEM_BatteryPack_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Batteries/ITEM_ICadBattery.ITEM_ICadBattery_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/FirstAidKit/ITEM_FirstAidKit.ITEM_FirstAidKit_C,Count=3) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/ITEM_LogicProbe.ITEM_LogicProbe_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Junk/Corporate/ITEM_Coin.ITEM_Coin_C,Count=100) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Berserk.PATCH_Berserk_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Detox.PATCH_Detox_C,Count=10) 0
//GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_GeniusEnhancer.PATCH_GeniusEnhancer_C,Count=10) 0 (Unused Content)
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Medipatch.PATCH_Medipatch_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_ReflexAid.PATCH_ReflexAid_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_Staminup.PATCH_Staminup_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Patches/PATCH_VisionEnhancement.PATCH_VisionEnhancement_C,Count=10) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_MagnesiumTipRound.AMMO_MagnesiumTipRound_C,Count=240) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_MagPulse_Round.AMMO_MagPulse_Round_C,Count=150) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_OsmiumRound.AMMO_OsmiumRound_C,Count=120) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_PenetratorRound.AMMO_PenetratorRound_C,Count=240) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_PlasmaCore.AMMO_PlasmaCore_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_RailGun_Projectile.AMMO_RailGun_Projectile_C,Count=10) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_Shotgun_FlechetteRound.AMMO_Shotgun_FlechetteRound_C,Count=60) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_Shotgun_IncendiaryRound.AMMO_Shotgun_IncendiaryRound_C,Count=60) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_StandardRound.AMMO_StandardRound_C,Count=300) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Ammo/AMMO_TeflonRound.AMMO_TeflonRound_C,Count=300) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Bioscan_V1.HARDWARE_Bioscan_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Bioscan_V2.HARDWARE_Bioscan_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V1.HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V2.HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V3.HARDWARE_EnergyShield_V3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V1.HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V2.HARDWARE_EnviroPack_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_HeadLamp.HARDWARE_HeadLamp_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_InfraredUnit.HARDWARE_InfraredUnit_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_InventoryExpander.HARDWARE_InventoryExpander_C,Count=2) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_NavUnit_V1.HARDWARE_NavUnit_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_NavUnit_V2.HARDWARE_NavUnit_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Sensaround_V1.HARDWARE_Sensaround_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Sensaround_V2.HARDWARE_Sensaround_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_Sensaround_V3.HARDWARE_Sensaround_V3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_SystemAnalyzer.HARDWARE_SystemAnalyzer_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V1.HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V2.HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V3.HARDWARE_TargetIdentifier_V3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V1.HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V2.HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V2_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Hardware/HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V3.HARDWARE_TurboBoots_V3_C,Count=1) 0

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Administrative.ACCESSCARD_Administrative_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Command.ACCESSCARD_Command_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Engineering.ACCESSCARD_Engineering_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Group1.ACCESSCARD_Group1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Group3.ACCESSCARD_Group3_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Group4.ACCESSCARD_Group4_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_GroupB.ACCESSCARD_GroupB_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Medical.ACCESSCARD_Medical_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Personal1.ACCESSCARD_Personal1_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Personal5.ACCESSCARD_Personal5_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Science.ACCESSCARD_Science_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Security.ACCESSCARD_Security_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Standard.ACCESSCARD_Standard_C,Count=1) 0
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/AccessCards/ACCESSCARD_Storage.ACCESSCARD_Storage_C,Count=1) 0
Quest Items
Laser Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_IsotopeX22.ITEM_IsotopeX22_C,Count=1) 0
Virus Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_InterfaceDemodulator.ITEM_InterfaceDemodulator_C,Count=1) 0
Antenna Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_Plastique.ITEM_Plastique_C,Count=4) 0
Reactor Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_AbeGhiranHead.ITEM_AbeGhiranHead_C,Count=1) 0
Bridge Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_IsolinearChipset.ITEM_IsolinearChipset_C,Count=1) 0
Last edited by gir489 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Krotow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Krotow »

Nice job :) Found a glitch probably. When you put Laser Rapier at slot #1 (slot(0,0) in description), it firmly take over it. When you move it to another slot, it still keep the slot(0,0) address. Tried to swap Rapier with Magnum or other projectile weapon at slot #1 in game or with exiting from game, but it had no effect. Maybe it is worth to add other nine slot pointers too?

What about threat detection bar in cyberspace? SetDetectable 0 have no effect on it.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Krotow wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:28 pm
What about threat detection bar in cyberspace? SetDetectable 0 have no effect on it.
I posted a pointer to it on this thread look for it.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

How to spawn items:

Download my newest table and execute the GrantItem script.
Note: while the GrandItem script is active you can't use any other console command!

Now open the console and you will be able to use the GrantItem command.
Example for spawning a Logic Probe:

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/ITEM_LogicProbe.ITEM_LogicProbe_C,Count=1) 0
( yes you can copy and paste it into the console with ctrl+v)

If you want more or less items then change the Count= to anything you want!

Big list of Items from Gir498
Make sure to thank this dude for his work!

Edit:
Re-uploaded the newest table
GrantItem does now support to spawn upgrades!
Last edited by cfemen on Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by unREAL »

Krotow wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:28 pm

Use the pointer from Gir or try the RefillVitals console command.

Edit: SetGodMode 1 should also work
Last edited by unREAL on Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Here is my NG+ save. You start off in the Medical Bay with all upgrades, and all the weapons around you have full upgrades, and you have 1 full stack of each item on you. The difficulty switches are 3-2-3-3.

Save: [Link]

Drop the SAV file into %UserProfile%\Saved Games\Nightdive Studios\SystemShock\Saved\SaveGames and then load it. Tested against STEAM and RUNE versions of the game.

Big credits to cfemen for making this possible.
Last edited by gir489 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whatisdaword
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whatisdaword »

Does anyone know the full item name for Abe Ghiran's Head? It went missing when I left it in the elevator and the garbage chute that's meant to mitigate this problem didn't catch it. To my understanding I need it to proceed so I wonder if I can use the GrantItem command to spawn it back into my game so I can continue?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

whatisdaword wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:31 pm
Does anyone know the full item name for
Spoiler
Abe Ghiran's Head
? It went missing when I left it in the elevator and the garbage chute that's meant to mitigate this problem didn't catch it. To my understanding I need it to proceed so I wonder if I can use the GrantItem command to spawn it back into my game so I can continue?
Yeah, here's the quest items.
Quest Items
Laser Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_IsotopeX22.ITEM_IsotopeX22_C,Count=1) 0
Virus Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_InterfaceDemodulator.ITEM_InterfaceDemodulator_C,Count=1) 0
Antenna Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_Plastique.ITEM_Plastique_C,Count=4) 0
Reactor Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_AbeGhiranHead.ITEM_AbeGhiranHead_C,Count=1) 0
Bridge Mission
GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Story/ITEM_IsolinearChipset.ITEM_IsolinearChipset_C,Count=1) 0
I didn't include them because you might break the quest, so be careful when using them. I would also drop them and pick them up in case there's some kind of extra callback the PICKUP item does for the quest to enable certain things. I've seen that in some games.
Last edited by gir489 on Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.