System Shock Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: System Shock Remake

Post by gir489 »

tigrou wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:05 am
It should be frozen at 100. The game replaces that value by 1 once you leave Cyberspace, so be careful to unfreeze before returning to the normal game.
There is a delay between value writes that Cheat Engine does, so you can sometimes see the health go down and then snap back up. Really stupid looking. Freezing at 1000 causes the next write to be reset to 100, so the user doesn't see anything. And yes, disable freezing before you exit cyberspace. I have no earthly idea what possible thing the pointer is pointing to when you're in the hacker's body. You can alternatively just do SetGodmode 1 when you enter Cyberspace, and when you leave, the player won't have godmode anymore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I believe I may have found pointer(s) to the reactor self destruct code. It's probably completely irrelevant or wrong, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. It only seems to be populated when on the mission to self destruct it and I'm on Level R. Let me know if you get a code that works from it. I didn't save near the reactor mission on my 1st playthrough so I can't compare results.
Attachments
test.CT
(91.04 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

Pocok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pocok »

Hello, is there a way to

1) noclip (Ghost Mode is just a partial solution IMO, you can only go on horizontal directions)
2) load different levels from Console?

Also, using ToggleDebugCamera, only a small portion of the map is loaded around me, is that intention or can I change that somehow?

Thank you.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

New Connection Integrity Pointer for 1.0.17082

"SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.exe"+05147410 + 0 +20 +4D8 +180 +38 +20 +D8

It's included in the table, along with one of the pointers from the Reactor Core code pointer scan updated to 1.0.17082.

Also here's the item code for Finance Chips since they do something now apparently.

Code: Select all

GrantItem (ItemClass=/Game/Blueprints/Inventory/Items/Junk/Corporate/JUNK_FinanceChip.JUNK_FinanceChip_C,Count=1) 0
Attachments
SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.CT
(72.3 KiB) Downloaded 319 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Pocok wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:29 pm
Hello, is there a way to

1) noclip (Ghost Mode is just a partial solution IMO, you can only go on horizontal directions)
2) load different levels from Console?

Also, using ToggleDebugCamera, only a small portion of the map is loaded around me, is that intention or can I change that somehow?

Thank you.
The below are stock/default Engine functions:
  • open <map_name>
  • fly/ghost/walk
  • toggledebugcamera
open will load a map for you, but don't expect synchronicity with your game progression. It will just open the raw map and whatever mechanics are tied to it, will happen on spawn. I believe anything that's designed for that map will be available to you (even if you've done some puzzles or whatnot). Again, do.. not.. expect the map to play without bugs or any other crap that normally would be part of the game's progression. The command is aimed mostly for testing maps out, not for progression gameplay.

fly/ghost/walk are stock commands that are by design scraped out in shipping builds. Their aim is to assist in development builds with what you know they do: let you fly, noclip, return you to ground.

toggledebugcamera creates another Pawn - a camera - that helps roaming about. It is not synced with the main player (the Player Pawn), so it will not unveil mini-map shroud like you'd think. Again, stock command, not a specific SS command.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Today I decided to go on a fun adventure learning Kismet opcodes. Today's adventure involved making the magnum's laser always ready. It's really fucking annoying to hear that BEEP every time it's ready, and it's also annoying to sit there like a moron for like a second waiting for it to charge. But the pay off of it sounding like a real gun is nice. So, I decided to make the function that sets its readiness to always be ready. cfemen's functions for No Spread and No Recoil simply just changed the script to Return(0x4) Nothing(0xB) EndofScript(0x53). I had to learn how to change the parameter into whatever was coming from the script layer into a flat 1.0 float no matter what it was.

So what I did was, change from 00(LocalVariable) 80 26 FB 24 B3 02 00 00 (Progress) to 1E(FloatConst) 00 00 80 3F(1.0) Nothing(0xB) Nothing(0xB) Nothing(0xB) Nothing(0xB). The 4 nothing instructions at the end are just there for padding so it doesn't crash. I could just do a 06(Jump) 02(2 spaces), but I'd still end up barreling over the code with the backup bytes anyway, and assuming the VM implements speculative execution, the Nothing instructions will be optimized out.

Anyway, now you can have the magnum always ready to sound cool. Don't activate Instant Magnum Laser until you've loaded in game, because it doesn't load the gun assets until you do. It'll just complain to you that it can't find the Magnum class if you try.
Attachments
SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.CT
(73.78 KiB) Downloaded 230 times

TheMagicalSquid
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheMagicalSquid »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:30 am
I believe I may have found pointer(s) to the reactor self destruct code. It's probably completely irrelevant or wrong, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. It only seems to be populated when on the mission to self destruct it and I'm on Level R. Let me know if you get a code that works from it. I didn't save near the reactor mission on my 1st playthrough so I can't compare results.
Finally got to the reactor self destruct mission. I'm currently at the area to enter in the code and the pointer is giving me "3997826304" which is obviously wrong because the code is only 6 digits. Unless you're suppose to convert these numbers in a different format, I have no idea if this is wrong or not.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

TheMagicalSquid wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:10 am
gir489 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:30 am
Finally got to the reactor self destruct mission. I'm currently at the area to enter in the code and the pointer is giving me "3997826304" which is obviously wrong because the code is only 6 digits. Unless you're suppose to convert these numbers in a different format, I have no idea if this is wrong or not.
Yeah I figured the pointer wouldn’t work. Was worth a shot.

epigazsi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by epigazsi »

If it helps. Digit locations in order.
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Crud
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crud »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:57 pm
Bayo283 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:39 pm
So you can change difficulty in the middle of the game? What happens if you change mission back to 2, does the 10 hour timer restart?
I think so, at very least it changes the values the game uses to determine difficulty, so I have no idea internally what that does. When I started a Mission 3 game and set the difficulty for Mission to 2, it doesn't stop the timer, it keeps going.

If you want to stop the timer, you can use:

TryStopGameCountdownTimer 0
That seems to make it stop.

If you want to start it again, use:

TryResumeGameCountdownTimer 1 0
If that doesn't work, there's another command you can try:

ForceResumeGameCountdownTimer 1
If you're coming from Easy or Normal difficulty, and you want to make it Hard, you need to invoke the following command so the timer starts:

InitializeGameCountdownTimer
For some reason I can't get any of this to work. I've been able to do other commands, but it just won't accept that as a valid command. It just says Command Not Recognized:TryStopGameCountdownTimer 0. Can anyone help me out?

The Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Doctor »

gir489 wrote:

This command also resets the timer. Thank you so much for this one. I may have underestimated how hard to navigate in this game. stuck on the research floor for hours. LOL

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

The Doctor wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:16 pm
gir489 wrote:

This command also resets the timer. Thank you so much for this one. I may have underestimated how hard to navigate in this game. stuck on the research floor for hours. LOL
No problem. It's the main reason I set the difficulty to 2 on my NG+ save, but everything else to 3. The only other level of difficulty is they shut off the use of the respawn chambers. I don't use them anyway, I just load a save as soon as I die, because I always quicksave before big fights and I die a lot. The game is fucking absolutely massive, and I don't like to run around like a chicken with its head cut off, I like to walk from place to place. Even if you know where to go, each level is extremely confusing and trying to return to areas for to activate certain things usually ends up being a guessing game for me. I'm on my 3rd playthrough of the game, and I still haven't mapped most of the floors in my head. The only one I have is the Executive floor because I spent so much time on it just listening to the music track.

CptSharkFin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CptSharkFin »

Would there be a particular reason why the console commands wouldn't work, anymore?

On my second playthrough, running the latest version of the game (1.1.17082) on Steam and using the latest version of the original CE table. I'd been using the table since the start of my playthrough and the console commands were working perfectly fine.

Now I'm basically almost done with the Executive Level and it wasn't until I fought Diego that I realized the SetGodMode 1 command never actually kicked on because the console no longer recognizes the command.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

CptSharkFin wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:09 pm
Would there be a particular reason why the console commands wouldn't work, anymore?
If you have GiveItems enabled, the commands will be forwarded to the PlayerInventory class instead of the PlayerPawn/SinglePlayer class. Obviously those functions don't exist in PlayerInventory's scope. That's the only thing I can think of.

Nightmarekiller
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nightmarekiller »

Yes that is correct, having the cheat GiveItems enabled will make other cheats not working, also I was having a hard time in the Cyberspace until I realize that I could re-type the God mode command.
Also as a joke I typed "ghost" and the console said "you feel ethereal" , is it possible to make it work the NOCLIP ?
if is possible then you will need also to disable the nolcip/ghost you have to use the command "walk"