System Shock Remake

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

System Shock Remake

Post by cfemen »

Hi,

Table to unlock the console + commands for the Steam 1.0 version :)

How it works:
-attach the table
-activate the Enable and Create Console script in the main menu
-press ~Tilde to open the console ( in case it does not work coz of the keyboard layout use my Set Console-Key To F1 script )

Commands:

Code: Select all

ToggleDebugCamera
Slomo <scale>
FOV <scale>
SetGodMode <state>
SetDetectable <state>
RefillVitals
RevealMap
CmdKillCameras
CmdKillEnemies
CmdDestroyComputerNodes
e.g
Slomo 2 = double game speed
SetGodMode 1 = enable god
SetDetectable 0 = enemies will ignore the player

Table Updates:

+Added like Gir489 a pointer to the item on Bag1 position 0,0 ( top left corner )

+Update that allows to auto. solve puzzles, make sure to read the instructions!
( its kinda obsolete now, you can just spawn a Item Probe with the newest table)

+Update that allows you to spawn items with a GrantItem Command, make sure to read the instruction!

+Update with No Recoil and No Spread scripts!
+Pointer to the current equipped weapons damage and penetration stat.
+Inf. Ammo Clip script

+Small Update that is adding the weapon stats of the alternate ammo.
+you can unlock a keypad:
look directly at the keypad you want to unlock, open the console:
UnlockAndTargetInteractables

savegame from Gir489
This allows you to start from level 1with all weapons + upgrades.

Table from others:
ins
Akira
Zanzer

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.CT
Steam 1.0
+Item Amount Pointer
+Improved Solve Puzzle Method
+Item Spawn With Upgrades
+No Recoil
+No Spread
+Current Weapon Stats + Alternate Ammo
+Inf. Ammo Clip
(17.47 KiB) Downloaded 5486 times
(old)
Steam 1.0
+Item Amount Pointer
+Item Spawn With Upgrades
+No Recoil
+No Spread
+Current Weapon Stats
+Inf. Ammo Clip
(71 KiB) Downloaded 1511 times
(old)
Steam 1.0
+Item Amount Pointer
+Item Spawn
(10.62 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
(old)
Steam 1.0
+Item Amount Pointer
(9.57 KiB) Downloaded 948 times
(old)
Steam 1.0
+Item Amount Pointer
+(OBSOLETE DO NOT USE)Solve Puzzle Script
(7.83 KiB) Downloaded 778 times
(old)
Steam 1.0
+Item Amount Pointer
(5.75 KiB) Downloaded 364 times
(old)
Steam 1.0
(4.13 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
Last edited by cfemen on Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:16 am, edited 29 times in total.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: System Shock Remake

Post by gir489 »

Any commands to add items/weapons? Also, the puzzle solving even on level 1 is fucking frustrating. I spent over an hour on that fucking plug puzzle, only to realize the plugs needed to be crossed over.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

gir489 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 7:46 pm
Any commands to add items/weapons? Also, the puzzle solving even on level 1 is fucking frustrating. I spent over an hour on that fucking plug puzzle, only to realize the plugs needed to be crossed over.
GrantItem or CmdGrantItem.
But Im not sure about the arguments yet, it needs the item name as a string, but nothing happens if Im using the blueprint class name of an item or the internal item name ( the DisplayName FText )
Both functions are coded in blueprint, so I can't analyze the ASM code to dump all the names :(

Gunmetal1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gunmetal1989 »

Hi, thanks a lot for the table. I managed to enable console in the game, however most commands, some even the basic ones refused to work. If you have spare time, why is that ? What can it be, because your script unlock console AND most commands. Just curious.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Would be super helpful to mention which version of the game you're playing.. and that you're playing the same one cfemen does. Most of the people registering here to express their issues don't bother mentioning anything at all... And it's become quite annoying to have to pull your tongues regarding something that should come out natural: "I got a problem with the table and here's what I run it on" (if you wanna repair your TV, you gotta specify which model you own). In fact, this will be the last time I'm mentioning this; gonna ignore from now on.

Gunmetal1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gunmetal1989 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:24 pm
Would be super helpful to mention which version of the game you're playing.. and that you're playing the same one cfemen does. Most of the people registering here to express their issues don't bother mentioning anything at all... And it's become quite annoying to have to pull your tongues regarding something that should come out natural: "I got a problem with the table and here's what I run it on" (if you wanna repair your TV, you gotta specify which model you own). In fact, this will be the last time I'm mentioning this; gonna ignore from now on.
I have no issues. I just tried to use commands posted here after i unlocked the console myself and they didnt work. The only reason i posted is because i wanted to know why is that aka why unlocking console itself was not enough, thats all. I assume we have the same version - Steam 1.0.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Gunmetal1989 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:30 pm
I have no issues. I just tried to use commands posted here after i unlocked the console myself and they didnt work. The only reason i posted is because i wanted to know why is that aka why unlocking console itself was not enough, thats all. I assume we have the same version - Steam 1.0.
"Unlocking" the console -- as in constructing the UObject -- isn't enough. You also need to make any UFunction executable, so that running console commands has an effect. Which is most likely the reason you get "command not recognized". So just use the table cfemen posted.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Gunmetal1989 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:30 pm
How is anyone supposed to know why it's not working on your end when you don't provide any information on what exactly you used or did?
You didn't even specify what you mean by "commands refused to work", do they get executed but have no effect or does the console say "command not recognized, anything else?
Your message also didn't made it 100% clear that you used your own stuff and not the table provided in this thread.

So don't wonder if you get no response or only "unfriendly" responses.
So as SunBeam mentioned, please always provide as many information as possible.

My guess is that when you unlocked only the "Console" itself you're probably missing the "CheatManager" which is ofc required to run the commands.
Up to the game / how the devs implemented their own commands you might also require some other things.

Gunmetal1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gunmetal1989 »

My guess is that when you unlocked only the "Console" itself you're probably missing the "CheatManager" which is ofc required to run the commands.
Up to the game / how the devs implemented their own commands you might also require some other things.
I guess it is. Thanks for pointing me a direction.

MissFable
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MissFable »

Worked fine with the GoG version of the game.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

cfemen wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 7:51 pm
gir489 wrote:
GrantItem or CmdGrantItem.
But Im not sure about the arguments yet, it needs the item name as a string, but nothing happens if Im using the blueprint class name of an item or the internal item name ( the DisplayName FText )
Both functions are coded in blueprint, so I can't analyze the ASM code to dump all the names :(
If you can figure it out, the item Logic Probe allows you to skip puzzles. VERY useful item. I used my table to manipulate the value of it to 10 (its max stack) but it would be helpful for other people to get it early, as the 2 puzzles at the start are annoying.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

any other commands that can be added/used? For example infinite energy? Or does god mode give you that too?

BigChonkems
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BigChonkems »

gir489 wrote:
That's just System Shock, baby.
but yeah, these games are like pulling your own teeth out with rusty spoons at some points.

ins
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ins »

Here is a table that gives you unlimited energy so you can zap everything and have all the good stuff activated.
Tested up to the second level without crashing.

Toggle with PageDown on keyboard when needing a refill, or just have it active while playing.
Have not tested it on death, reload.
SystemReShock-Win64-Shipping.exe_ins-CE74-v1.0GOG-A.7z
(10.56 KiB) Downloaded 1019 times
password: fearless

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

How to auto. solve a puzzle:

download my newest table, and look directly at the puzzle you want to have solved.
open the console and type:
SetPuzzleSolved 1

done :)
Last edited by cfemen on Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.