Tap Wizard 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Tap Wizard 2

Post by Rixef »

Game Name:
Tap Wizard 2

Game Version:

Options Requested/Fulfilled:
Infinite Health(GodMode) +12 others unrequested

In-Game Screenshots:
Spoiler
GodMode + MobVac
Full Table Screenshot:
R4 Table
Cheat Info:
R4 Cheat Info

Name: GodMode
  • Description: Infinite Health script
  • Trigger: When you would normally take damage(incoming damage nullified)

Name: ClickTeleport
  • Description: Teleports your wizard to the mouse, you can click and hold for a quick drag around the arena
  • Trigger: Whenever you click anywhere in the game(you can drag your wizard out of the arena as well)

Name: MobVac
  • Description: Keeps all the enemy mobs to the center(adjustable to wherever you want) of the map
  • Trigger: Immediately on script enable; your wizard along with all enemies tp to center of map so you can annihilate them quicker

Name: DeadMode
  • Description: This script kills you. (there's an Era 2 and Era 5 achievement this is useful for as well as some others)
  • Trigger: On would-be damage received even if GodMode is enabled

Name: ChestKami
  • Description: This script teleports your wizard to all the chests and auto loots them. ClickTP MUST be enabled for this to work.
  • Trigger: As long as there's a chest on the field, it will TP and auto loot it.

Name: ChestVac
  • Description: This script teleports all the chests to your wizard as opposed to your wizard TPing to the chests. ClickTP MUST be enabled.
  • Trigger: As long as there's a chest on the field.

Name: TotemSpawnTimeControl
  • Description: Makes totems spawn faster.
  • Trigger: On new totem respawn.

Name: ChestSpawnTimeControl
  • Description: Makes chests spawn faster. There's additional options if you expand the script.
  • Trigger: Constant; it just keeps the next chest spawn timer to 0.

Name: ObeliskEnchantmentLevelsModifier
  • Description: Modifies the enchantment levels for Obelisk Shard. Note; don't leave this on for too long, maybe let it get to 1000 something and then disable it after enchanting.
  • Trigger: On enchantment level gain when you see it saying +X.

Name: ObeliskDamageMultiplier
  • Description: Modifies the Obelisk damage multiplier.
  • Trigger: On Obelisk Shard Enchantment level up.(when you actually click "Enchant" and respawn)

Name: ObeliskCheapResearchMultiplier
  • Description: Modifies the Obelisk Cheaper Research multiplier.
  • Trigger: On Obelisk Shard Enchantment level up.(when you actually click "Enchant" and respawn)

Name: XPMultiplier
  • Description: Modifies the Analytic Absorption XP multiplier.
  • Trigger: On level up of Analytic Absorption in the Research Manual.

Name: CastSpeedMultiplier
  • Description: Modifies cast speed multiplier.
  • Trigger: Have at least one spell equipped.

Changelog:
Latest: 6/3/2023 Revision 4(R4)

Key:
^ = Updated
+ = Added
- = Removed

[5/20/2023] Revision 1(R1):
^v6.0.19
+GodMode
+ClickTeleport
+GameMouseClicked static addy (used in scripts)
+Wizard Coords; WizX/WizY (used in scripts)
+Game Mouse Coords; GMouseX/GMouseY (used in scripts)

[5/30/2023] Revision 2(R2):
+MobVac

[6/2/2023] Revision 3(R3):
+DeadMode
+Scripts that depend on ClickTeleport to be enabled; MobVac/ChestKami/ChestVac
+TimeControl Scripts; TotemSpawnTimeControl/ChestSpawnTimeControl; Additional ChestSpawn Options; NoSpawnChests/EndlessGemChests/EndlessTimeshardChests/HighSpawnGemChests
+Multiplier Scripts; ObeliskEnchantmentLevelsModifier/ObeliskDamageMultiplier/ObeliskCheapResearchMultiplier
^Colors to make more sense; Orange is scripts, Lime is expandable groups, Cyan is user defined symbols/allocated addresses used in scripts

[6/3/2023] Revision 4(R4):
^TimeControl Scripts; renamed to SpawnControl Scripts
^ChestSpawnTimeControl script; changes to the script/adjusted options and variables used in the script/added the option to choose 1 of 3 options from a dropdown list; ChestSpawn options; Instant/Normal/None, defaults to Normal
+XPMultiplier; XP Multiple
+CastSpeedMultiplier; CastSpeed Multiple
^ObeliskEnchantmentLevelsModifier; Enchant Levels
^ObeliskDamageMultiplier; Damage Multiple
^ObeliskCheapResearchMultiplier; CheapResearch Multiple

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Tap Wizard 2 v6.0.19_R4.CT
v4
(50.42 KiB) Downloaded 767 times
Tap Wizard 2 v6.0.19_R3.CT
v3
(42.8 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Tap Wizard 2 v6.0.19_R2.CT
v2
(21.59 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Last edited by Rixef on Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tap Wizard 2

Post by AlexS »

Spoiler
(Google translation)

Pay attention to this piece of code in your teleport script:

Code: Select all

push eax
push ebx
pop eax
pop ebx

Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rixef »

AlexS wrote: ↑
Wed May 31, 2023 3:13 pm
Spoiler
(Google translation)

Pay attention to this piece of code in your teleport script:

Code: Select all

push eax
push ebx
pop eax
pop ebx
Ahh good eye! Thanks, I’ll fix that later today. πŸ‘

Edit: Sorry tried to give you rep but I’m out of it for the day.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Can you make an "all chests appear as a gem Chest" script?
(I know that amount cannot be modified. )
This can be the best cheat for an idle game.

Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rixef »

anl93 wrote: ↑
Wed May 31, 2023 7:49 pm
Can you make an "all chests appear as a gem Chest" script?
I read this and searched and found it(something very close to it at least; higher spawn rate of it). πŸ‘ Gonna have a little fun with it and experiment a bit more myself before releasing it.

It'll be included in v3(R3) of my table along with DamageMultiplier, CheapResearchMultiplier, TotemSpawnTimeControl, and ChestSpawnTimeControl(credits for ChestSpawnTimeControl to BabyGroot for original find and Zznezukozz for pointing in the right direction[can try to figure it out from his post I just linked if you want]).
Wed May 31, 2023 7:49 pm
(I know that amount cannot be modified. )
By this do you mean the amount of gem chests you can collect per day? If so then you can definitely modify that as well. :)

Image:
ChestSpawnTimeControl + Modified gem chest daily cap + Higher spawn gem chests
Between these scripts and my ClickTeleport, I went from ~400 gems to 11.2k within a matter of seconds. Definitely careful with this combo as it might get you banned lol. I'll post here if/when I get banned.

EDIT:
v3/R3 table will also include ChestKami. That took me so long to figure that damn script out lol. I was determined though. ChestKami teleports your wizard to chests on the field and auto loots them.

Note ahead of time; this is not very useful with ChestSpawnTimeControl, it can't keep up with that. It definitely loots them very fast still but it's much quicker to just use ClickTeleport and drag your wizard around on the screen to collect all the chests when using CSTC. ChestKami will be useful if you're just idle afk'ing and any chest that pops up at the normal rate will get looted just fine.

Each one of these got flooded with useless and commented out chunks of code while trying to get that script working. :') Even that 4th golden boi that I got working. And I did it with much less code than I was doing it all the other times. πŸ‘ It's always the simpler solutions that get overlooked for countless hours. Smh my head. Anyways, time for some cleanup.
Bless ChestKami4 πŸ™

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

I meant that every Gem Chest contains #4 gems each. I believe that this may be hard-coded.
So I think if you can make all chests appear as Gem tropes, it would be helpful. If you can manage to make a cheat that "gives huge amount of gems when Gem trove picked up"; out would be better. Even then, this may lead accounts to suspension. Whatever you do, it would be big help.
Last edited by anl93 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rixef »

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:22 pm
I meant that every Gem Chest contains #5 gems each. I believe that this may be hard-coded.
So I think if you can make all chests appear as Gem tropes, it would be helpful. If you can manage to make a cheat that "gives huge amount of gems when Gem trove picked up"; out would be better. Even then, this may lead accounts to suspension. Whatever you do, it would be big help.
Ohh okay, gotcha. Well yee with the higher gem chest rates + more than the 8 chest cap, you can get a lot a gems really easy.

But yeah, so an update speaking on that matter! I got banned lmao. :P All it does is take you out of ranking stuff though. I think most of it's safe as long as you adjust the settings but I got to the point where I was full on zoomin' through the ranks and testing it fully haha! I'm still doin' it for the achievements that I can still get. Just can't get any ranked ones.

But anyways, aside from that, I also added ChestVac(loots all the chests to you as opposed to ChestKami where it TP's your wizard to the chests). ChestVac is much faster than ChestKami and also faster than using ClickTeleport. ChestVac can keep up with ChestSpawnTimeControl rates. πŸ‘ I just enable both lol. Mega looting speed. I'll release R3 table today at some point, probably tonight, but again definitely be careful if you don't want to get banned, go into the scripts and tone things down and use them in a bit of moderation. I'll post a vid of the fun chaos with literally everything enabled though.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Well good to know, I think making all tropes "Gem chests" but keeping the chest spawn rate default is very safe. Since statistically you are not abusing overrated chesst pick rates and Gem gain rate. In this case overriding Gem Chest limit may be a bitter safer too. Better to play it safe. (Without breaking the rules we can obtain 40 gems per day which is safest option. 8 Gem Chest limit, 4 Gem per Chest so it's 8Γ—4=32)
Last edited by anl93 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rixef »

Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:28 pm
Well good to know, I think making all tropes "Gem chests" but keeping the chest spawn rate default is very safe. Since statistically you are not abusing overrated chesst pick rates and Gem gain rate. In this case overriding Gem Chest limit may be a bitter safer too. Better to play it safe. (Without breaking the rules we can obtain 40 gems per day which is safest option. 8 Gem Chest limit, 5 Gem per Chest so it's 8Γ—5=40)
Rixef wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:05 pm
I'll post a vid of the fun chaos with literally everything enabled though.
Yee, that definitely sounds safer. So additional info even when I was abusing the hell out of all the cheats, I made it to Chalice of Eternity L8 (Wood League) and rank #2 out of everyone in ranking before I got banned.

So here's the chaos vid. Didn't mean to record for 20mins and too lazy to cut it down lol. Just skim through it if you want. But here's the vid with everything enabled.

That's with all this enabled:
ObeliskDamageMultiplier and CheapResearch were set to like 3 billion.

Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rixef »

Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:28 pm
Released R3/v3 of the table now if ya wanna have some fun with it. πŸ‘

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

can you remove the infinite chest spawn?
I try to spawn all chests as "gem chests" but without infinite spawn.
Can i do it myself via editing the script? Thanks.

edit: seems to work :
NoSpawnChests:
dd 1
and enabling EndlessGemChests and HighSpawnGemChests to true

edit2:
with NoSpawnChests:
dd 1
enabling EndlessGemChests to true only among the cheats seems to safest (and arguably better) option so far.

edit3:
i already purchased "Dreamcatcher" to support the Devs.
but i feel bad about using gem cheats. After i obtain roughly 2k gems via this way, i will also purchase "Exquisite Gem Chest" pack to give another support to devs and stop using cheats alltogether.
Said that; i will never use cheats to gain advantage over the league against other players.

I hope Devs make discount to the gem pack prices, as they are very expensive in my country.
I mailed them about this but they didn't respond :?

Rixef
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rixef »

Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:29 pm
can you remove the infinite chest spawn?
I try to spawn all chests as "gem chests" but without infinite spawn.
Can i do it myself via editing the script? Thanks.

edit: seems to work :
NoSpawnChests:
dd 1
and enabling EndlessGemChests and HighSpawnGemChests to true

edit2:
with NoSpawnChests:
dd 1
enabling EndlessGemChests to true only among the cheats seems to safest (and arguably better) option so far.

edit3:
i already purchased "Dreamcatcher" to support the Devs.
but i feel bad about using gem cheats. After i obtain roughly 2k gems via this way, i will also purchase "Exquisite Gem Chest" pack to give another support to devs and stop using cheats alltogether.
Said that; i will never use cheats to gain advantage over the league against other players.

I hope Devs make discount to the gem pack prices, as they are very expensive in my country.
I mailed them about this but they didn't respond :?
Released R4 of the table which should fix that issue, also added another nifty little dropdown list option to it so people won't have to worry about trying to edit the scripts. πŸ‘

So to get the result you want; you'll want to have the ChestSpawn options set to this:

Normal and True but keep the other 2 false. Or I guess you could do Instant for ChestSpawn mode, and then True for HighSpawnGemChests, and then you'll get the 8 gem chests for the day in a matter of seconds and then you can turn off the HighSpawnGemChests again after setting the ChestSpawn mode back to Normal.

But yee, that's good to support the Devs! :) I respec dat. πŸ‘ Yeahh they are a bit pricey in general. I hope they do as well!

Wuhaha6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wuhaha6 »

Hello, thanks for the table.

I have been using the ChestVac and MobVac together with the Obelisk scripts, they're plenty helpful but I can't seem to enable one of the Obelisk script (ObeliskEnchantmentLevelsModifier).

Clicking it doesn't show the "x" on the checkbox usually shown on enabled scripts, did the game have some ninja update or it's just me using it wrong? Thank you again for your hard work.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Can you add "auto recall" feature?
Or always active "infinite auto recall rune" feature?
Thank you.

toxicteo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toxicteo »

Any chance for an update?