Zelda: tears of the kingdom v1.1.0 [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
raineynitez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Zelda: tears of the kingdom [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Post by raineynitez »

I'm struggling to not get 3 values despite what you said about stopping on the item. I made sure to do that and to exit and re-enter the menu before the 2nd scan. ALL OF THAT. I just want to mess with weapon durability. Call me dumb, call me stupid, but I'm struggling to follow at this point.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

AntaraX wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 4:41 am
do not forget to exit out of the item menu after the 1st scan. re-open the item menu and do the 2nd scan.
I tested it, you don't need to do it like this, just going through the items already works, but you have to leave it stopped on the item while scanning.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

raineynitez wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:50 pm
I'm struggling to not get 3 values despite what you said about stopping on the item. I made sure to do that and to exit and re-enter the menu before the 2nd scan. ALL OF THAT. I just want to mess with weapon durability. Call me dumb, call me stupid, but I'm struggling to follow at this point.
the durability of the items only works the 'display', not the real value, it would be like reading the package and not opening it, you need to find the real value, the content, which is easy when you have the values ​​displayed, just throw them and you you'll find it, it's because they are values ​​that take random positions in memory, the right thing would be to create his addresses to always find them (Array of Bytes/signature), I recommend using the cheats made on the switch itself and put them on the emulator.

did you leave MEM_MAPPED checked in settings?
Are you using the cheat engine x86_64?

alucard450
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard450 »

I dont even get where I see a value for durability. The only thing I get is that the weapons start turning red in the menu.

AleXSSalcedo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AleXSSalcedo »

TioEdu wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:16 am
it's very simple what is happening with you two, you are moving the selection before finishing the scan, you have to leave it stopped on top of the item, for example if you are going to scan the first item, leave it stopped at the first item, do not move the camera.

another thing, remember that you have to click on "Change to address" and then press OK, if you don't, it won't work.
Did this again, made sure I didn't move on the scan, still getting 3 values and not working, I am frustrated now xD, thx for trying to help tho.

Gine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gine »

This table works well when playing in the English version, but the table does not work when playing in other languages

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

Gine wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 10:15 am
This table works well when playing in the English version, but the table does not work when playing in other languages
makes sense, since changing the language must position things in memory in other positions.

hojunk1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hojunk1 »

Didn't work for me 2 (Did English version too)
Maybe this work for AleXSSalcedo

1. Material Tab : Sort By type

2. Try to find 'Array of Byte'
Ex (Hex OFF) : 14(Probablly Apple) 0 0 0 39 0 0 0 45 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 12 0 0 0 5 0 0 0

3. Drop some item and find again

4. If you're using Ryujinx, 8 or more result, Yuzu 4 or so

5. Edit first item number then check (for me correct address is just first one)

6. Recalculate address Materials not Display, then TioEdu's Table works

Sorry for my bad English

PS : Thank you for your table, finally i can edit korok seed :)

M4rku6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by M4rku6 »

Would it be possible to find the max amount of teleport medallions to change that value?

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

hojunk1 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:03 am
Didn't work for me 2 (Did English version too)
Maybe this work for AleXSSalcedo

1. Material Tab : Sort By type

2. Try to find 'Array of Byte'
Ex (Hex OFF) : 14(Probablly Apple) 0 0 0 39 0 0 0 45 0 0 0 6 0 0 0 12 0 0 0 5 0 0 0

3. Drop some item and find again

4. If you're using Ryujinx, 8 or more result, Yuzu 4 or so

5. Edit first item number then check (for me correct address is just first one)

6. Recalculate address Materials not Display, then TioEdu's Table works

Sorry for my bad English

PS : Thank you for your table, finally i can edit korok seed :)
you can use any value to recalculate, is that the display is the fastest. You could use the food, the materials, the zonais, the arrows.
Last edited by TioEdu on Thu May 18, 2023 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

M4rku6 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:06 am
Would it be possible to find the max amount of teleport medallions to change that value?
I didn't get to this part, so I didn't do the cheat, but it is possible, it will be the same as horse points. But see if appears in key items, searching in "Brownse this memory region"

M4rku6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by M4rku6 »

It does appear in Key Items and you can change the amount of it in the inventory but you can place only 3 in the world even if you have 100 of it in the inventory. And thats what i wanna change but i dont know how to get there.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

M4rku6 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 9:28 am
It does appear in Key Items and you can change the amount of it in the inventory but you can place only 3 in the world even if you have 100 of it in the inventory. And thats what i wanna change but i dont know how to get there.
in this case you would have to rewrite the address registration, this is only done with a script, it's not impossible, but it usually takes work and it's never a process like something you've done before, for example, only because I managed to create it for a game of one way does not mean that it will be the same for this one.

a solution would be to always interpret this 3 as if it had never been used, but it is not possible to know if this specific method would work, if it did not work maybe the solution would be to change to find things more specifically, basically dissect the address, when you use the item the CE it will show everything that happened when you used it, I'm not talking about the "find out what accesses this address" method, in this case it would have to be "structure dissect". And the last time I messed with it was ages ago, I don't remember how to do it right anymore.

perhaps someone who understands a lot could do it by the method "find out what accesses this address".

Megamimh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Megamimh »

Thank you for all the work you've done,
Is there any chance of adding a "freeze timer" code in the future?
I have to use a special gamepad because of a handicap and the time limited events are a big problem for me.
Thanks a lot :)

Edit: here is a savegame right before a limited time event :
[Link]
If it's like in the old Zelda where it was sometimes quite recurrent, I guess there are others.
I just don't have enough hours in the game yet to confirm it.
Last edited by Megamimh on Fri May 19, 2023 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

M4rku6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by M4rku6 »

Okay thanks a lot i look into it. :)