Zelda: tears of the kingdom v1.1.0 [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Zelda: tears of the kingdom [YUZU/RYUJINX]

Post by TioEdu »

nakama2 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 2:31 am
TioEdu wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 4:00 pm
what I did was to get the display value, not the Item, you pass one by one that you have in your inventory and there will always be only two values ​​left, the "display" of the items when you pass from one to the other as if you had to choose which one to use. Of course, in my case only two appeared more quickly, because they are more specific values ​​885 and 972. And if you saw the video, you saw that you need to leave MEM_MAPPED selected in settings.
No matter what I always end with 3 values, which never deviate from each other. I tried each address in with the following steps with the Display part, but the memory manager always only changes value when I move the cursor in the inventory, and if I edit the value, it just reverts after I move the cursor. The memory manager also doesn't otherwise have any of the values of other items listed like in the pic... Any advice?
it took a while to scan because I had a lot of cpu-using stuff open. the video is unlisted, if not, nintendo takes it down.

it's just swiping through the items on the screen, at the beginning of the video I left which cheat engine you should use: x86_64, and also what to leave selected in the settings. To be clear, you don't have to keep opening and closing the inventory, just leave it on one item, then leave it on another item.

1:30 fist scan
10:11 second scan
11:03 Recalculate new addresses
11:18 browse this memory region

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by TioEdu on Sun May 14, 2023 3:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

I don't know how to get the display value. I've never had to have cheat engine search for stuff before. So I don't know how to get those values.
I made a video.

golfings
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by golfings »

can anyone make, inf health, have master sword and bow and arrow cheats and inf items and inf weapon durablity cheats for this game please

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

golfings wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 3:35 am
can anyone make, inf health, have master sword and bow and arrow cheats and inf items and inf weapon durablity cheats for this game please
if you add 5 fish that 'temporarily increase your hearts' on the pan, you will have 21 extra hearts, with this cheat you can go to "food" and leave this item infinite. I also posted here the code to put it directly in the emulator that leaves the durability infinite in case you don't want to find it with the cheat engine. That same link has all the codes.

here: [Link]

but it's preferable that you don't use them, for example, as I mentioned, the fast swimming code glitches the hearts display, and there are other codes giving other problems. And that's why I made my own table.

astromorning
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by astromorning »

Hey Tioedu,

when i recalculate new address for 1st display, it works but 2nd display shows ??
and materials value is 0.

when i go to memory region,it's all mostly 0 and unlike your example in your videos.

help pl0x

astromorning
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by astromorning »

astromorning wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:15 am
Hey Tioedu,

when i recalculate new address for 1st display, it works but 2nd display shows ??

when i go to memory region,it's all mostly 0 and unlike your example in your videos.

help pl0x
It is working perfectly now. copied my save files to yuzu and it worked. was using ryujinx previously.
tho rubies doesnt work for me. it just reverts back to the original value

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

astromorning wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:37 am
astromorning wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:15 am
Hey Tioedu,

help pl0x
It is working perfectly now. copied my save files to yuzu and it worked. was using ryujinx previously.
tho rubies doesnt work for me. it just reverts back to the original value
I tested it on ryujinx and it worked the same, it doesn't matter which emulator is running the game, the position in memory (of the game code) will be the same. what changes is whether the game code was made to take random memory locations, but this has nothing to do with the emulator.

The second 'display' in games is usually the reference position, for example, from top to bottom, from right to left.

zblizardz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zblizardz »

I completed "recalculate the address" step.
But I can not find exact value of materials quantity in cheatengine & Brownse this memory region.
(ex. I can find 10 units number in materals value like 2857305734, not find exact quantity value like 885, 972)

Changing display type to 4 byte decimal in brownse mem region, it is same.

plz help 🙏

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

zblizardz wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 6:42 am
But I can not find exact value of materials quantity in cheatengine & Brownse this memory region.
(ex. I can find 10 units number in materals value like 2857305734, not find exact quantity value like 885, 972)

plz help 🙏
did you leave MEM_MAPPED checked in settings?
Are you using the cheat engine x86_64? did you get the right display value (it's always the first one that appears, from the top)?

if everything went well, when you find the two values, you will notice, just like in the video, that when you go through the items their values ​​are displayed in the cheat engine.

zblizardz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zblizardz »

TioEdu wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 5:55 pm
zblizardz wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 6:42 am

plz help 🙏
did you leave MEM_MAPPED checked in settings?
Are you using the cheat engine x86_64? did you get the right display value (it's always the first one that appears, from the top)?

if everything went well, when you find the two values, you will notice, just like in the video, that when you go through the items their values ​​are displayed in the cheat engine.

everything went well as you said.
I can find 2 values after searching,
and "recalculate add" with right address from either.
Than I can check the value at the first display in cheatengine,
only it is correct value from in game pointer.
but other values are not correct. (just like 10 units numbers)

(I used yuzu ea 3589, 3891)

AleXSSalcedo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AleXSSalcedo »

Cannot make it work.

Using correct Cheat engine
Following every step
MMaping setting activated

Every time I get 3 values after the scan and not 2, using the first one for the display then on the memory viewer changing to 4 byte decimal but shows nothing similar to the results on your video.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

it's very simple what is happening with you two, you are moving the selection before finishing the scan, you have to leave it stopped on top of the item, for example if you are going to scan the first item, leave it stopped at the first item, do not move the camera.

another thing, remember that you have to click on "Change to address" and then press OK, if you don't, it won't work.

AntaraX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AntaraX »

do not forget to exit out of the item menu after the 1st scan. re-open the item menu and do the 2nd scan.

howuf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by howuf »

OP, great job with the CT, it worked wonders for me.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Well done op. Many thanks.