Afterimage

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Afterimage

Post by tekknen »

patka wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 8:22 pm
I don't have time to update this week, maybe on the weekend. And the 1.0.5 update has been released for the game
will does not matter a lot as those pointers will not populate unless they are triggered. so unless you unlock all talents those ptrs are junkies. i tried to trace those shared opcodes to figure out a useful opcode but it seems that is beyond my current knowledge.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So I'm trying the table (after copy and pasting it in). However the drop rate % listings don't seem to work. Unless I'm doing it wrong.
I change the value to 100, expecting a 100% drop chance, but that doesn't seem to work. I tried setting it to something huge, thinking maybe it was increasing the base drop chance by whatever value. But enemies still don't seem to drop stuff any more than usual.

I'm basically trying to fill out the bestiary and get the drops for everything.
Any clue on how to get it to work?

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 8:33 pm
So I'm trying the table (after copy and pasting it in). However the drop rate % listings don't seem to work. Unless I'm doing it wrong.
I change the value to 100, expecting a 100% drop chance, but that doesn't seem to work. I tried setting it to something huge, thinking maybe it was increasing the base drop chance by whatever value. But enemies still don't seem to drop stuff any more than usual.

I'm basically trying to fill out the bestiary and get the drops for everything.
Any clue on how to get it to work?
they will not populate unless you unlock it via talent or equipment with same state
Last edited by tekknen on Thu May 18, 2023 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

tekknen wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 12:03 am
they will not populate unless you unlock it via talent or equipment with same state
No, they're populating. I change equipment and the table fills up. It's just that editing the value for the drop % doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not seeing any increase in drops.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 3:05 am
tekknen wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 12:03 am
No, they're populating. I change equipment and the table fills up. It's just that editing the value for the drop % doesn't seem to do anything. I'm not seeing any increase in drops.
unless you equip an item with drop rate % or unlock the talent no thing will happen

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

tekknen wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 4:58 am
unless you equip an item with drop rate % or unlock the talent no thing will happen
Ah, so I need something that's specifically changing the drop rate. Gotcha.
Hopefully I find such a thing soon.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 1:06 pm
tekknen wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 4:58 am
Ah, so I need something that's specifically changing the drop rate. Gotcha.
Hopefully I find such a thing soon.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yeah, I get how to get it working. It's just as I said, right now changing the values isn't affecting anything, I guess because I don't have gear or talents that affect drop rate. I can set it to 1, but items don't drop any more than normal.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Tekknen, do you have any news about your full table ? it's the only that works for me! I mean with the drop rate and the other stuff! I really would like to get all the weapons/armors pieces!

kaede
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaede »

Addresses for stats like drop rate will be different for everyone. The game does not initialize them until you encounter them for the first time (either through equipment or talent). This can be easily checked by starting a new game, power leveling to 25 to unlock the drop rate stat, and then comparing its address offset with your current save game.

For personal use, I modified Raynard's table (player status script) to add modifiers for things like drop rate, exp rate, etc and tested them on 3 different save game progressions. They work as expected (only active when the relevant stats have already been initialized).

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Luke76bg wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 7:30 pm
Tekknen, do you have any news about your full table ? it's the only that works for me! I mean with the drop rate and the other stuff! I really would like to get all the weapons/armors pieces!
No as I was not able to trace back to the real opcpde that initiate the status
as fore the special states will only populate when the relevant stats have already been initialized. everytime i find an opcode i find it is shared
so i tried to figure where is the vtable get its address but i could not

so what i did is uplaod 2nd table with status that is important only

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Luke76bg wrote:
as fore the special states will only populate when the relevant stats have already been initialized. everytime i find an opcode i find it is shared

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

tekknen wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 8:16 am
Luke76bg wrote:

So there is no hope for a drop rate working cheat for me :(

Thank you anyway for your effort!

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Luke76bg wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 2:01 pm
tekknen wrote:
Luke76bg wrote:

m8 go to my old post with table in download 2.1 Version, use table to set lv to 100 and edit talent point
unlock the talents until you reach drop rate talent then after unlocking them u can have 100% Drop rate
or use the link here
download/file.php?id=50613
this table was post since May 15th

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

tekknen wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 2:10 pm
Luke76bg wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 2:01 pm
tekknen wrote:

m8 go to my old post with table in download 2.1 Version, use table to set lv to 100 and edit talent point
unlock the talents until you reach drop rate talent then after unlocking them u can have 100% Drop rate
or use the link here
download/file.php?id=50613
this table was post since May 15th
Thank you but i want to level up normally, i'm level 80 anyway, however i have items that increase the % of drop rate equipped. This should be enough, right ? Or only with the talent it's possible 100% drop rate ? Oh there is no way to equip all the after image all together with infinite divine seed or something like this ?

ok i tried, i have already the talent points wisp of fortune, drop rate 2% and 3% but even setting drop rate and rare drop rate to 100 in your table, it doesn't seem to change anything....i should see more weapons/items/ armor dropped ?