Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Post by AlexS »

del

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by AlexS on Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

@AlexS
So, planet battle & hyperspace sections are not working?

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

krmit wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:34 am
@AlexS
(Google translation)

Yes, I wrote about it. If necessary, for the group of pointers "hyper-space" I can then add a separate script. There will be no script for planetary battle mode (I never use this game mode).

cryo83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cryo83 »

AlexS wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:53 pm
(Google translation)

Try it.
Added to the table a simple script for auto search of base addresses. Now the table works with all versions of the game (I tested versions from the old 2.1.2121 to 2.1.22883).
The language of the table is Russian (I asked which translation of the table into English is better, but no one answered, so I used the table in Russian).

How to use.
Launch the game, activate ScriptS. The values appear in the table. Use the table as usual. The groups "planetary battles" and "hyper-space" are not used.
Important: the script automatically finds and modifies only base addresses. Sometimes, after a game patch, not only the base addresses, but some of the pointer offsets change, they need to be found and fixed manually.
Sorry for the late reply and inactivity, I think you could use mine as the basis of the translation (it uses google translate as the base but I already proofread it so the translation could match the in game naming of the English version. anyway thanks for coming up with the scrip. :D

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

cryo83 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:29 am
I think you could use mine as the basis of the translation
(Google translation)

I did not know what quality of translation into English is in this table (my English is very poor, I write and read a translator with google), so I decided to use the original table in Russian to add a script. If you want, you can translate my table into English or use the script from it in your table.

cryo83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cryo83 »

AlexS wrote:
(Google translation)

Try it.
Added to the table a simple script for auto search of base addresses. Now the table works with all versions of the game (I tested versions from the old 2.1.2121 to 2.1.22883).
The language of the table is Russian (I asked which translation of the table into English is better, but no one answered, so I used the table in Russian).

How to use.
Launch the game, activate ScriptS. The values appear in the table. Use the table as usual. The groups "planetary battles" and "hyper-space" are not used.
Important: the script automatically finds and modifies only base addresses. Sometimes, after a game patch, not only the base addresses, but some of the pointer offsets change, they need to be found and fixed manually.
as the v.2.1.2345 update I choose to merge translated version of v.2.1.2300 table with AlexS all version compatibility script.
I've made translation and pointer adjustment for Steam English version. The only part of the table that wasn't fully translated yet is Disease and Stimulant part.

Before using the table, please note that the Hyper-Space Battle part are not covered by compatibility script. therefore any update to the game could render it unusable. I already edit it from maslevich newest table so it is still working for now.
AlexS wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:06 pm
krmit wrote:
@AlexS
(Google translation)

Yes, I wrote about it. If necessary, for the group of pointers "hyper-space" I can then add a separate script. There will be no script for planetary battle mode (I never use this game mode).
As the Planetary Battle part, I already tested that this part are still functional. I used table from v.2.1.2300 for this part and still functional so no worries .

Big thanks to AlexS for providing the compatibility script
Attachments
Space Rangers HD A War Apart_all versions EN.CT
Hyper-Space Battle only compatible with v.2.1.2345
(265.65 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

cryo83 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 pm
AlexS wrote:
(Google translation)

Try it.

How to use.
as the v.2.1.2345 update I choose to merge translated version of v.2.1.2300 table with AlexS all version compatibility script.
I've made translation and pointer adjustment for Steam English version. The only part of the table that wasn't fully translated yet is Disease and Stimulant part.

Before using the table, please note that the Hyper-Space Battle part are not covered by compatibility script. therefore any update to the game could render it unusable. I already edit it from maslevich newest table so it is still working for now.
AlexS wrote:
krmit wrote:
@AlexS
(Google translation)

As the Planetary Battle part, I already tested that this part are still functional. I used table from v.2.1.2300 for this part and still functional so no worries .

Can I ask to change last offset of equipment durability pointer to +48 and its type to double. That byte type value killls me for the couple of years from the first version of this table. Thanks.

Hikka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hikka »

cryo83 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 pm
AlexS wrote:
(Google translation)

Try it.

How to use.

AlexS wrote:
krmit wrote:
@AlexS
(Google translation)

Planetary battles ::
Pointer (GOG 2.1.2400) MatrixGame.dll+1AE89C

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

Everything is editable but Hull ID can't turn into Ideal class --- Shame

and maximum armor is 126

Yuri_RP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yuri_RP »

bloodsucker wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:36 pm
Everything is editable but Hull ID can't turn into Ideal class --- Shame

and maximum armor is 126
Strange, Hull ID used to work on older tables. Are there any changes on the Pointer? Anyone can help?

Edit : It's on v.2.1.2400 now

Staros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Staros »

It's now v2.1.2424

LordDiabllo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordDiabllo »

Plz !!! Some one update tab is v2.1.2424 thx

LordDiabllo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordDiabllo »

2.1.2436 are ready here !!! anyone plz update !!!

Cheatak_9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cheatak_9999 »

Please update this table to 2.1.2436

bigday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigday »

I tried to update the table , work for me but I am not sure it work for everyone else.
Attachments
Space Rangers HD A War Apart_all versions EN.CT
(293.63 KiB) Downloaded 183 times