z Age of Wonders 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Age of Wonders 4

Post by Lord Blade »

Proprietor wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:51 am
How is the unlimited map movement option supposed to work? Whenever I enable it, my armies don't respond to movement orders.
As long as they have movement, the cheat will lock them at that amount. So make sure they're not at 0 when you activate it.
Remember that if you do some actions, like tunneling underground, it sets their movement to 0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Proprietor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Proprietor »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:35 am
Proprietor wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:51 am
How is the unlimited map movement option supposed to work? Whenever I enable it, my armies don't respond to movement orders.
As long as they have movement, the cheat will lock them at that amount. So make sure they're not at 0 when you activate it.
Remember that if you do some actions, like tunneling underground, it sets their movement to 0.
It's a new turn, my army has full movement and I enable the unlimited map movement option. I right click on a tile within range and the army does not move. It's just frozen in place. Could be that the table needs an update after the hotfix patch came out.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Proprietor wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 2:45 pm
It's a new turn, my army has full movement and I enable the unlimited map movement option. I right click on a tile within range and the army does not move. It's just frozen in place. Could be that the table needs an update after the hotfix patch came out.
Odd, the table's been working for me. At least the movement cheat. Some of the others don't seem to work though.

raizeln1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by raizeln1 »

Nice table but the game keeps crashing with it .

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 11:59 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 9:31 pm
A way to add more race traits (body/mind) on race creation would be magnificent.
Might need a mod for that. I know there are already mods allowing for new Traits to be chosen, but given the way the menu is currently set up, it will probably need some tweaking to even allow for multiple traits to be selected at the menu.

Maybe it is possible to cheat in a way to add traits after race creation, but that is a bit beyond my know-how.
Yeah, but you never know, I've seen some truly impressive things done with tables, so it's worth bringing up. For all I know, each racial trait could just be a simple flag for each, regardless of what the empire creation UI shows. 8-)

skrug
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skrug »

Thanks for the table a lot of it still works despite the game updates. Any chance of a table update to get to get the pantheon xp/points working? I really don't want to have to grind that out just to access content.

Eagleyes777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Eagleyes777 »

Rebelicious wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:52 am
Malhavoc431 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 11:59 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 9:31 pm
A way to add more race traits (body/mind) on race creation would be magnificent.
Might need a mod for that. I know there are already mods allowing for new Traits to be chosen, but given the way the menu is currently set up, it will probably need some tweaking to even allow for multiple traits to be selected at the menu.

Maybe it is possible to cheat in a way to add traits after race creation, but that is a bit beyond my know-how.
Yeah, but you never know, I've seen some truly impressive things done with tables, so it's worth bringing up. For all I know, each racial trait could just be a simple flag for each, regardless of what the empire creation UI shows. 8-)
I believe there is a mod l found just like you described and many more. you can find it here
[Link]

Also, F l i n g has instant spell research so you could get all the tomes you like in bliss. That's the only thing I used for that trainer.

So far this cheat table works fine with me, I've never updated the version I have for this game so all is good :)
Enjoy all!

Tschu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tschu »

hmm, does anyone know a way to research more than just one level 5 Tome?

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

There is a mod that allows you to have more than one level 5 tome
[Link]

Also there is a mod for having more than one Major Transformation
[Link]

And one for multiple Guilds in the same city
[Link]

aquaphx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aquaphx »

nice.. thanks for the cheat table and mods info. but i often got hang on tome skill selection, anyone know why ?

Curatorr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Curatorr »

Great table.

Is there any chance for you to add an 'unlimited combat casting points' option?

The 'free spell casting' works great for the world/strategic section, but doesn't do anything for combat, in my experience.

Kessem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kessem »

You can find the combat casting point by doing a 4 Bytes search. Something to hold you over while you wait for it to be a table feature :).

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Eagleyes777 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:54 am
I believe there is a mod l found just like you described and many more. you can find it here
[Link]
I'm not sure what you intended to link, presumably because Paradox's own mod site is awful, but all the link takes me to is the Age of Wonders 4 mods page, not a specific mod. I've been looking at mods almost daily, though, and I haven't found anything that lets you take more Body/Mind traits for your race.

On an unrelated subject to the topic, I just want to shout into the void how annoying it is that you can't download mods freely from the Steam Workshop for Age of Wonders 4. Paradox are such fucking assholes.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Has anybody found the unit XP counter?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Yes...