z Age of Wonders 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eagleyes777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Age of Wonders 4

Post by Eagleyes777 »

Rebelicious wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 6:48 pm
Eagleyes777 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:54 am
I believe there is a mod l found just like you described and many more. you can find it here
[Link]
I'm not sure what you intended to link, presumably because Paradox's own mod site is awful, but all the link takes me to is the Age of Wonders 4 mods page, not a specific mod. I've been looking at mods almost daily, though, and I haven't found anything that lets you take more Body/Mind traits for your race.

On an unrelated subject to the topic, I just want to shout into the void how annoying it is that you can't download mods freely from the Steam Workshop for Age of Wonders 4. Paradox is such fucking assholes.

Unfortunately, every time you include a link to another website, I think they removed the link itself and just present it as a word "link" :(
Anyways you are right, those are mods from Paradox site. I have tried it and it works fine in my game. I followed instructions on other websites on how to install the mods to make it work. Since I never updated any version of the game, all features in Zanzer's cheat table work great! :)

I don't deal much with the game crashing since I made all the adjustments I found in various website's suggestions. Perhaps I will only have a single crash in a single play and that is hours of play.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Eagleyes777 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:38 pm

Unfortunately, every time you include a link to another website, I think they removed the link itself and just present it as a word "link" :(
I don't deal much with the game crashing since I made all the adjustments I found in various website's suggestions. Perhaps I will only have a single crash in a single play and that is hours of play.
The links are there, but you must be logged in to see anything else but the "[link]" tag. I personally usually sidestep this by also writing on the next line "thisistheurl(dot)com" or something similar, so if people are too lazy to log, they can just copy-paste and replace easily the dot.

I personally play the gog-version and haven't seen yet any crashes.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 10:40 pm
Yes...
If you mean in the "Unit Tooltip Pointer", then that is the one script that has refused to work... :dry:

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Eagleyes777 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 2:38 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 6:48 pm
Eagleyes777 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 11:54 am
I believe there is a mod l found just like you described and many more. you can find it here
[Link]
I'm not sure what you intended to link, presumably because Paradox's own mod site is awful, but all the link takes me to is the Age of Wonders 4 mods page, not a specific mod. I've been looking at mods almost daily, though, and I haven't found anything that lets you take more Body/Mind traits for your race.

On an unrelated subject to the topic, I just want to shout into the void how annoying it is that you can't download mods freely from the Steam Workshop for Age of Wonders 4. Paradox is such fucking assholes.

Anyways you are right, those are mods from Paradox site. I have tried it and it works fine in my game. I followed instructions on other websites on how to install the mods to make it work. Since I never updated any version of the game, all features in Zanzer's cheat table work great! :)

Yeah, as was said, I can see the link just fine, it's just that it doesn't go to any specific mod, but to the paradoxplaza mod site. Linking to specific mods works perfectly fine: [Link] for example.

bigblue1981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bigblue1981 »

how to get the unit tooltip changes to stick?

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

Astral echoes pickup count is +10 from World casting points.

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

I would like to point out that the table could still use a unit XP cheat, since the "Unit Tooltip Pointer" doesn't seem to work. Also pointers for the unit/army movement points (in case they are already used), battle magic points, world magic points (current points, not total points, which is included and working in the current table), free city rep and integration pointers, alignment pointer and way to change the city limit (which has a pointer, but changing doesn't seem to affect the limit) would be much appreciated.

Also if somebody has found a mod that increases the custom world generic parameter count from 4 to 8 would be appreciated. I never get to touch the free city parameters when the undead armies and regenerating invasions are just too fun to miss. ;)

PS. Fracking cloud flare verification that never works on Chrome without endless loop...

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Combat Spell Casting scripts

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 10:22 pm
You're awesome, thanks!

aquaphx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aquaphx »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 10:22 pm
thank you, but it's kinda tricky and work both way?
i was shocked first time since i use AI combat and i'm playing the 4th story campaign with yaka random fireball, i thought wth i got hit a lot of times, i thought it was the universal fireball, appearantly it's the enemy's spell lol

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Cheat's aren't just meant to make your game easier.
Use cheats to increase the difficulty and thrill!

Ndau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ndau »

hi Zanzer,

Do you plan on adding tweaks to the max heroes cap?
Right now the console commands setting the cap to 999 straight is too much imo,
would be great if you can consider adding an editor for it next update :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

shogunotaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shogunotaku »

is there any way to increase the resource gain/turn without actually giving a set value for mana or sis there any way make spells and units cost 0 upkeep? thanks.

doomdoging
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doomdoging »

i like a way to give resources to the AI's when they got potato so the game dose not get boring

Atros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atros »

Seems like you can get the 'Unit Tooltip Pointer' script to actually execute by changing in the line "aobscanmodule(unitTooltip,$process,8B 80 ?? ?? 00 00 C3 CC 48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B)" the hex adress "83" into "8B", but the unit parameters still remain question marks (and if you have the tooltip and unit card on while you do the change and run the script, the game crashes).

Has somebody (besides the creator) actually got the Unit Tooltip Pointer to actually work? I would appreciate little help here.