Shadows of Doubt

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Shadows of Doubt

Post by Aranaktu »

Cheat Table for Shadows of Doubt

Tested with Steam Game Version v37.07
Probably requires Cheat Engine 7.5 or newer.

How to use:
Spoiler
1. Run the game
2. Run cheat engine
3. Open the cheat table in cheat engine
4. Attach to the game process (Shadows of Doubt.exe)
5. Load your game save
6. Activate "INIT" script in the cheat table
7. Unpause the game to initialize pointers

Features:
- Pointers for GameplayController: Money, Lockpicks, Social Credit
- Pointers for Game: movementSpeed, textSpeed, disableTrespass, overridePassCodes, overriddenPasscode, invisiblePlayer, inaudiblePlayer, invinciblePlayer, PauseAI, routeTeleport
- Pointers For Player -> Flashlight: Range, spotAngle
- Player -> NoClip
- Pointers For Active Case: Reward, SideJob Purp Name, SideJob Purp Home, Murderer Name, Murderer Home

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shadows of Doubt_1.06.CT
For 37.07
(32.44 KiB) Downloaded 372 times
Shadows of Doubt_1.05.CT
For 36.07
(32.55 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
Last edited by Aranaktu on Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shadows of Doubt

Post by Aranaktu »

I've updated the cheat table.

Code: Select all

- Works with v33.16
- Added AOB for GameplayController pointer
- Added to GameplayController:
    - Social Credit
- Added pointer for Game with:
    - movementSpeed
    - textSpeed
    - disableTrespass
    - overridePassCodes
    - overriddenPasscode
    - invisiblePlayer
    - inaudiblePlayer
    - invinciblePlayer
    - PauseAI

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

@Aranaktu, nice job on the table, works perfectly. If you are looking for things to add, it would be nice if the flashlight radius could be modified. Thanks again.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:35 am
Marry me! lol
Great work on the table.

NomuNomu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NomuNomu »

You should toggle routeTeleport in the Game class as well, it can be useful. (Those elevators...)

keskese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keskese »

Aranaktu wrote:
Hey, amazing work! Much appreciated. Any chances of getting a CT for the newest version, meaning 33.17?
Unfortunately, the old CT is no longer working. 33.17 runs much better (performance-wise) but, well, I like to explore the world of SoD at my own pace. I'd be more than thankful as this game's setting is simply outstanding.. :)

obiyol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obiyol »

Right now I'm messing with GameplayControls. There's a lot of value that can be edited. Ex: lockpicking distance and jump height.
I'll post it here if I found something related to Evidence like murderer full name.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

keskese wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 11:28 pm
Aranaktu wrote:
Hey, amazing work! Much appreciated. Any chances of getting a CT for the newest version, meaning 33.17?
Unfortunately, the old CT is no longer working. 33.17 runs much better (performance-wise) but, well, I like to explore the world of SoD at my own pace. I'd be more than thankful as this game's setting is simply outstanding.. :)
@keskese, That's odd. EVERYTHING from the 33.16 table is working fine for me on 33.17. I tried every option with both an old 33.16 game save as well as a new one.

keskese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keskese »

RogueTech wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 1:53 pm
@keskese, That's odd. EVERYTHING from the 33.16 table is working fine for me on 33.17. I tried every option with both an old 33.16 game save as well as a new one.
Awww, man... It works now. I think I know what was causing my problem with CT; I tried to use it after running game with new update for the very first time, loaded my save and let it run for a few seconds, then did the whole Cheat Engine thing. I remember that last night I couldn't enable pointers and values were presented as ?? etc... And right now I did exactly the same thing, but after running game for the SECOND time "old" CT is suddenly working. Thank you very much for bringing this up! I really thought I was out of options for a moment there. :| ^_^

So, "turning it off and on again" worked. The Ultimate Solution. Damn, I laughed so hard at myself.

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

Cheat table updated, added more pointers

Code: Select all

Added to Game:
    - routeTeleport
Added to Player -> Flashlight:
    - Range
    - spotAngle
Added to Active Case:
    - Name
    - Job:
        - Reward
        - RewardSyncDisk (read only)
        - Purp:
            - Name (read only)
            - Home (read only)

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

@Aranaktu, Thanks so much for the flashlight addition. Just so everyone knows, there is a limitation to the [spotAngle]. Default:50. 178 is the largest # that works. At 179, it starts getting corrupt. At 180, it no longer works.

I was not able to figure out how to use the [routeTeleport] feature. If anyone does, could you pleases post it? Thanks

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

RogueTech wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:05 pm
I was not able to figure out how to use the [routeTeleport] feature. If anyone does, could you pleases post it? Thanks
Set the value of routeTeleport to `YES`, then in-game open the map, find the location you want to go -> Plot Route and you will be instantly teleported there.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Aranaktu wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:33 pm
RogueTech wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 2:05 pm
Set the value of routeTeleport to `YES`, then in-game open the map, find the location you want to go -> Plot Route and you will be instantly teleported there.

@ Aranaktu, Thanks so much. Just figured it out :-) Still new at the game, not familiar with all the features.

"Have option set to [YES] - Case Board Toggle [F] -> Click [Toggle Map icon] -> select floor/building/apartment/room -> [Right Click] -> choose [Plot Route]"

obiyol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obiyol »

It seems like "Active Case" only applied on side jobs. If there's a murder triggered the details won't show except the case name.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

obiyol wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 9:53 am
It seems like "Active Case" only applied on side jobs. If there's a murder triggered the details won't show except the case name.
Found the same thing. I wondered if the game just didn't always spawn the killer immediately at first if it was a serial murderer, but I tested it with the tutorial case and got the same result. Only the case name populates successfully.

My own first priority was to find out where the murderer's name was being stored if not at the end of the same series of pointers as for other cases. I've only been able to get back one layer before it crashes my game, though. I'm hoping that's just me.

So far, on the perp's name at least, it looks like it is able to path through from CasePanelController_c to +b8, +0, and +70. When it gets the next pointer at +90, it finds no value there. Don't know if that helps at all, but I figured I'd share that in case it does.