Dead Island 2 [EPIC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dead Island 2 [EPIC]

Post by Tuuuup! »

[Link]

Here is my table:

inf HP
Damage multiplier
inf Stamina
No medkits lost/inf dismanteling weapons + money lost
No Cooldown/ instant use curveballs
inf Ammo
Fury, 1 kill full
Slow fury decrease
XP multiplier
No durability loss weapon
Amount pointers for Inventory parts and money..

Have fun.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DeadIsland-Win64-Shipping.CT
(98.6 KiB) Downloaded 11613 times

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Dead Island 2 [EPIC]

Post by SunBeam »

Too bad the game is utterly crap. Looks like a bad early access survival game, rather than a Dead Island game. But sure.. let people have fun at least with the table :P

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:00 pm
Too bad the game is utterly crap. Looks like a bad early access survival game, rather than a Dead Island game. But sure.. let people have fun at least with the table :P
Yeah I agree. I saw Pyrocynical play it the other day and it looks fucking horrible. I'm not even going to spend the $6 for a Denuvo license.

Ragnaross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ragnaross »

Thank you
but I think inf ammo option doesn't work.

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

hmm, dunno what peoples issue is, ive been havign great fun with the game, looks good no fps drops no crashes great combat, what are you guys not liking?

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Ashar wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:55 am
hmm, dunno what peoples issue is, ive been havign great fun with the game, looks good no fps drops no crashes great combat, what are you guys not liking?
well im pretty far in the game. its actually really short and as far as weapons go there isnt much, the skill cards are very lackluster and not very build defining. the highest tier weapons are only found in certain places. they do not drop which means there is 1 legendary for each weapon type which imo is insanely bad for a game thats been in development for this damn long. the lack of content in the game is the biggest fault. its not denuvo. only thing that makes the game crash atm is amd fsr 1/2. combat is the only plus in this game and when you have more friends with you drop kicking zombies together is really fun.

edit: oh and the story is shit and all the story line characters tell stupid jokes or when people who try to portray "stoner" characters and make them say stupid shit people who smoke dont say. its like hearing knock knock jokes that have been told 1000000000 times. i play as the character dani and i know tons of irish gamers and none of them ever say "feckers"

edit 2: another thing about the skill cards. Everyone gets the same things except for the first 2 you start off with. which is pretty bad. they should've made skill tree's.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I was gonna UE4 fuck the shit out of it, but it really really sucks. It's like the devs took Riptide content and ported it to UE4. And a bad port, for fuck's sake. I am aware of the leak from half a year or 1 year ago, which was kinda crap too. It looks like whoever orchestrated the release said "fuck it, release it as is so our work was not in vain"... Refunded.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:07 am
I was gonna UE4 fuck the shit out of it, but it really really sucks. It's like the devs took Riptide content and ported it to UE4. And a bad port, for fuck's sake. I am aware of the leak from half a year or 1 year ago, which was kinda crap too. It looks like whoever orchestrated the release said "fuck it, release it as is so our work was not in vain"... Refunded.
yea it sucks i played it for more than 2 hours so they wont refund it. It's easy to play a game with friends for longer than you would normally would solo. Tried playing it solo and realized at 8 hours im at 75% of the way through the game.

akutazrod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akutazrod »

do u think u can add some pointers for weapon ? like rarity , damage , durability , mods , etc ?

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

i justr havnt been rushing thru it, ive put over 20hrs into teh game so far, and ive only just unlocked fast travel

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

Is it possible to add an increased chance of rare loot dropping ? as for example in Everspace

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Money Multiplier (just add or delete the lines inside the script to change the multiplier) (default is roughly 20x)

Tested on jakob. Now trying new playthrough wit other characters
Attachments
DeadIsland-Win64-Shippin1212121212g.CT
(5.18 KiB) Downloaded 1144 times

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks for the table

Jdawg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jdawg »

gir489 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:34 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:00 pm
Yeah I agree. I saw Pyrocynical play it the other day and it looks fucking horrible. I'm not even going to spend the $6 for a Denuvo license.
imagine unironically watch that shitter.

hioujopi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hioujopi »

Thank you.