Havendock

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Havendock

Post by BabyGroot »

Code: Select all

Game Name: 					Havendock
Game Process : 					Havendock.exe
Game Release date: 				20 April, 2023
CE Version : 					7.4 (White)
Version Game / Build Id / Date Patch:  		v0.66.1 - Early Access / 11052243 / 20 April 2023
Check build Id / Date Patches : [Link]

Notes
1. After the game is open, click directly on [Activate] on the cheat table.
Table will auto attach to process Game.

2. Research Panel - [ Active, Selected Research Button ]
3. Toolbox Data - [ Active, Need Select Object ]
Options Table

If you like my table, don’t forget to click the Image button.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Havendock.CT
v0.66.1 - Early Access / 11052243 / 20 April 2023
(161.4 KiB) Downloaded 1127 times

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Havendock

Post by WhiteRau »

holy crud. that's amazing. are you running a table on yourself? this was FAST! :D thank you.

EddardClegane271
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EddardClegane271 »

Wow, you did really well. It's exactly the style I wanted, but there is still a very small problem, we can only edit the value of the first 5 items when editing items. Do you know of a way to change it or edit the item order in-game? But anyway thank you so much.

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

EddardClegane271 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 1:31 pm
Wow, you did really well. It's exactly the style I wanted, but there is still a very small problem, we can only edit the value of the first 5 items when editing items. Do you know of a way to change it or edit the item order in-game? But anyway thank you so much.
just rotate your inventory through those five slots. use storage if necessary to help with item order.

EddardClegane271
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

WhiteRau wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:36 pm
EddardClegane271 wrote:
just rotate your inventory through those five slots. use storage if necessary to help with item order.
HHAHAHAHA Yes That's exactly how I play right now. But this method can be challenging sometimes so I stated this. By the way, did you try the table with the new version of the game, my friend?

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

EddardClegane271 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:18 pm
WhiteRau wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:36 pm
EddardClegane271 wrote:
HHAHAHAHA Yes That's exactly how I play right now. But this method can be challenging sometimes so I stated this. By the way, did you try the table with the new version of the game, my friend?
not yet. i tend to trail my updates by one or two. i don't have a ton of time to game, so its important that tables are stable for me. often when Steam auto-updates, tables break and that messes with my Zen. :D so when i have a table that just works, i disable the updates and just enjoy until the table gets updated as well. then i let the game update. sounds tedious, but it's automatic for me now. i play the way **I** want to play. :D

EddardClegane271
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Thanks for your effort, my friend, new content has arrived in the game. Can you update the table if that's not a hassle? If it's an easy task, if you briefly explain how to update, maybe I'll update it too. You wouldn't have bothered. If there's a tutorial about it, I'll do it.