Project CARS 2 v7.1.0.1, with ability to apply sky mods

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DiR3C7_H4CK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Project CARS 2 v7.1.0.1, with ability to apply sky mods

Post by DiR3C7_H4CK »

Featured cheats:
  • A.I. mode.
  • While A.I. is on, multiply aceleration/brake by "X" (on "Num7"/Off "Num1"), where "X" is any real number*
  • Scramble opponents' handling (on "Num5"/Off "Num1")*
  • No auto-adjust camera (useful for looking at any angle in A.I. mode).
  • No rules (even in career mode).
  • Change weather appearance & time in full race.
  • Hold "Z" to throttle speed & "Shift" to steer faster (only works without A.I., & may be buggy for some cars).
  • Lua script to change sky texture.
(*)
The multiplier scripts for A.I. mode don't work in rally races. So, it's recommended to drive manually using the "P1 speed/acceleration multiplier (manual)" cheat.
To change sky texture, goto CheatEngine window, then press "Ctrl+Alt+L" to show the Lua script, then click "Execute script" & close the Lua code window. A little GUI will appear:
To let it work, you must download [Link] (password: First 5 decimal digits of Euler-Mascheroni's constant), and inside the ".7z", move the folder to C:\ directory (otherwise it doesn't work). And while the game is open and after you attached the debugger to process, click "Activate sky mods" and wait until done.
Inside "ProjectCARS2WeatherTexMods" folder, there's a sample mod which is a SpaceEngine screenshot of Red Rectangle Nebula, with cylindrical distortion to let it fit correctly in Project CARS 2, and with an apect ratio of 2:1 (example, 8192x4096).

Sample video:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
pCARS2AVX.CT
Created by DiR3C7~H4CK
(135.9 KiB) Downloaded 289 times

Jaatijhere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Project CARS 2 v7.1.0.1, with ability to apply sky mods

Post by Jaatijhere »

How to stop the skybox popup. I don’t use that and it pops up as soon as i open the table

DiR3C7_H4CK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Project CARS 2 v7.1.0.1, with ability to apply sky mods

Post by DiR3C7_H4CK »

Jaatijhere wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:56 pm
How to stop the skybox popup. I don’t use that and it pops up as soon as i open the table
If it pops up as soon as you open the table, goto CheatEngine settings, in "General Settings" part on left side, on right side find the option "Table: Lua scripts..." "...When a table has a script, execute it:", and downside those texts check the option "Never".