z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xXInquisitor1961Xx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by xXInquisitor1961Xx »

This is how I yesterday started using this tool. These are custom rules to make this trainer cheat free and actually act like a mod :)

Use credits to improve gear after you reach level 30... or even before.. Do not increase your player level !!! ENEMIES WILL BE GREY AND WILL NOT DROP ITEMS!! All you need is word document and calculator. Write all changes you do in word so it can be "real". And you know what settings you use...
ENJOY THE "MODDED" EVERSPACE !!!

"EVERSPACE 2 NIGHTMARE DIFFICULTY + TRAINER AKA MODS SETTINGS

USE TRAINER TO INCREASE LOOT RARITY BONUS AND LOOT QUANTITY FACTOR.
GAME STARTS WITH
LOOTQUANTITYFACTOR=1 (THIS IS SMALLEST) - Start with lowest drop rates and worst rating. Pay money to increase both. Something like "chance to find magic items" in RPG.
LOOTRARITYBONUS=1
PAY 50 000 CREDITS TO INCREASE ONE OF THEM BY +1
From Levels 1 to 5 (AND DURING), pay 10 000 credits to increase them +1
PAY 100 000 CREDITS TO USE ANOTHER LEGENDARY SLOT
ITEMS ARE IMPROVED BY ADDING LEVELS AFTER LEVEL 30
PAY 50 000 CREDITS TO INCREASE ITEM LEVEL BY +1
PAY 25 000 CREDITS TO GAIN ONE MAINFRAME EXPANSION

SPENT 10 000 CREDITS ON +1 QUANTITY BONUS FROM 1 TO 2
SPENT 10 000 CREDITS ON +1 QUANTITY BONUS FROM 2 TO 3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current level: 4
LootQuantityFactor=3
LootRarityBonus = 1
Mainframe expansions from collection=2 "

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Guys, just in case, do any of you know how to bypass the auto-detection stats so they don't reset?

For example, I try to set the shield and shield regen values to high, but when I save and load the game they go back to their default values. Instead, if I change the "Accuracy" stat to "No damage" it is maintained when I save and load.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me more about it? Thanks in advance.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Is it me or is there only 17 Legendary Items in total ? Including 5 primary weapons but no secondary weapons ?

I have been playing for many many hours with "high drop chance", i dropped thousands of items but I only get the same legendaries ever and ever.

Is it because of my level (21 right now) ? I play in Nightmare mode.

The list of legendaries i found via theirs icons :
Spoiler
Has anyone have found more than that ?
If that's it then for me it feel like it's quite low for a loot oriented space shooter. :(

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

There is 1 legendary minelayer - it shoots out a discoball that turns into a rave party.

Seriously.

J.Rocket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J.Rocket »

acecel wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:41 am
Is it me or is there only 17 Legendary Items in total ? (...)
There should be 18 Legendary Items in total as of 1.0. [Link].

assasin01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by assasin01 »

Has anyone been able to modify devices ?

duv96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by duv96 »

So i have this here for example to change make the infinite shield. What should i exactly change?

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

Hi, itried to change this but after save and load the item disappear, is the code wrong? thanks

91382 : SHIELD_LEGENDARY_BACKER_1

edit: It works, Zanzer advise works... Thanks
Last edited by yhawkz on Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

The legendary backer items require you to also set the VariantID to 2.
Backer 2 legendaries should use VariantID 3.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

RedKaezar wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:11 am
There is 1 legendary minelayer - it shoots out a discoball that turns into a rave party.

Seriously.
J.Rocket wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:45 am
acecel wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:41 am
Is it me or is there only 17 Legendary Items in total ? (...)
There should be 18 Legendary Items in total as of 1.0. [Link].
Thanks to both of you for the info, i'm only missing the minelayer thing, but it's quite strange that there is no legendary secondary weapon, i don't see any reason for that :mrgreen:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

For those who don't know : If you want to unlock appearance modules for your current ship in a very fast way :
1) drop/buy a bunch of different cheap items
2) edit their TemplateID to "94770 : BLUEPRINT_SHIP_MODULE" (in the end of the list)
3) save/reload the game or move to another system
4) switch to "shop" tab in you are on a station/base or "inventory" otherwise
5) right click each of them to unlock a random appearance, or (left) click "Store" (if you have the perk to send it to your base)

So you either have the teleport-store to base perk and you can unlock them on the move while doing your thing (you unlock them on the next jump to another area/planet), or you don't then you have to dock on a station with a shop.
There is maybe other way to unlock them (as they are not supposed to reach your inventory) but moving them to another container should work, like your base's inventory for example.

You can also use the "Duplicate" function from gideon25's table to be able to unlock appearance WAY MORE FASTER AND CONTINUOUSLY :
1) Create one item with the TemplateID = "94770 : BLUEPRINT_SHIP_MODULE" using the method above
2) Activate the "Duplicate" script before you start to unlock the item
3) Either use right-click if you are in shop tab, or click "store" button if you are in inventory tab, and do it infinitely as the original item is not moved/used so you can keep clicking/storing it forever :mrgreen:
4) Disable the "Duplicate" script once you are done

Appearances you get are random but you have a higher chance to get them for your current ship than another, or at least it's what i see/think/feel ;) . In any case if you do it for long enough you may have everything anyway :mrgreen:

You can use the same method to unlock all Equipment Blueprints and Catalyst Blueprints, and many other stuff.

Edit 1 : Using the duplicate script i was able to unlock i think every single appearance for all ships in less than 5 minutes :wub: :mrgreen:

Edit 2 : The 'method' above only works so far on :
- Equipment Blueprint
- Catalyst Blueprint
- Ship Appearance Module
- Ship Appearance Color (use Master_Builder script instead to unlock all)
- Ship Appearance Decal (use Master_Builder script instead to unlock all)
- Signal Decoder
Last edited by acecel on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:32 am, edited 8 times in total.

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

acecel wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:06 pm
Appearances you get are random but you have a higher chance to get them for your current ship than another, or at least it's what i see/think/feel ;) . In any case if you do it for long enough you may have everything anyway :mrgreen:

Edit : Using the duplicate script i was able to unlock i think every single appearance for all ships in less than 5 minutes :wub: :mrgreen:
Can I do that to unlock other ships early in the game? For example, to have a tier IV Vindicator

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Alex985 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:38 am
acecel wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:06 pm

Edit : Using the duplicate script i was able to unlock i think every single appearance for all ships in less than 5 minutes :wub: :mrgreen:
Can I do that to unlock other ships early in the game? For example, to have a tier IV Vindicator
Nope, you can't unlock/craft a ship, you can only buy one as an already built item.

The 'method' above only works so far on something that is either unlocked or a blueprint to build something :
- Equipment Blueprint
- Catalyst Blueprint
- Ship Appearance Module Blueprint (yes it's handled as if it was a blueprint in the game even if it doesn't say you craft each appearance)
- Ship Appearance Color
- Ship Appearance Decal
- Signal Decoder

guardna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by guardna »

browdybrembo wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:12 am
XVoltyxX wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:33 am
browdybrembo wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:09 am

I'd like to know too, bc at the moment i literally only got 2 modules after hours
you can use the table tooltip editor to change an item such as a commodity into modules, colors, blueprints, etc. then use them in homebase storage or a shop, you can't sell em. Also can use gideons table and activate the duplicate option so when you use the module item it doesn't disappear otherwise youll be constantly crafting and editing into module.
gideons table not enabling, it says "the array of byte named armors couldnt be found".

edit: nvm got it to work
I have the same issue. How did you resolve it?

UPDATE : followed these instructions and it worked : viewtopic.php?p=284517#p284517

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

Is it possible to add to the table to add the ability to improve the seller of ships - more ships, rarer ships?
Or is there such a possibility now? in this/another table?
I like tried other tables. but they either don't work or I don't see the effect