z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jeremyrem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by jeremyrem »

p1tbull wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:02 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:24 am

No problem. I got a legendary weapon but after completing dozens of a specific NPC side quests but nothing about getting them from enemies.

They kinda 'nerfed' the Legendary stuff since you can only use two legendary items max with a Tier IV ship.

Damn!! Only 2 legendaries max on a Tier IV ship? wow that's capped as hell...
You should be able to change the rarity, equip and then change it back

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

jeremyrem wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:32 pm
p1tbull wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:02 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:24 am

No problem. I got a legendary weapon but after completing dozens of a specific NPC side quests but nothing about getting them from enemies.

They kinda 'nerfed' the Legendary stuff since you can only use two legendary items max with a Tier IV ship.

Damn!! Only 2 legendaries max on a Tier IV ship? wow that's capped as hell...
You should be able to change the rarity, equip and then change it back
Yes but if you unequip you'll need to do it again.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

Lots of stuff about editing items and things. Any info around on how to functionally do this for us people who only speak English?

Noctaem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noctaem »

Also please add a godmode / infinite HP, Armor, Shield option! The previous tables had it as an option and it would be great to have it again.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

You can use the Item Tooltip Pointer to look through the Attributes of your equipment.
Certain attributes will allow you to exceed 100% of the stat's maximum rolled value.
For instance, Handling and Speed found on a Cargo Unit will allow you to permanently alter those affixes.
Going through the various Attribute[x] table entries, you can find the corresponding affix.
They're not always whole numbers, but the displayed amount is usually rounded up to a whole number.
Within the Attribute[x] entry, you'll see another entry for "ValuePositionInRange".
That is the in-game random roll between the affix's minimum and maximum values to make the look more random.
Depending on the math the game is utilizing, it will often let you set that value to something higher than 1.0 (100%).
By doing this, the game will still multiply the "maximum value" of the item's roll by the amount, giving you a lot higher roll.
After adjusting an item's "ValuePositionInRange", you'll need to save and reload the game in order to see the changes.

You can perform all of the above on all of the ship attribute affixes as well.
Giving yourself tons and tons of Resistance, Structure, and Expertise in order to achieve your "God mode".

Noctaem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noctaem »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:42 am
You can use the Item Tooltip Pointer to look through the Attributes of your equipment.
Certain attributes will allow you to exceed 100% of the stat's maximum rolled value.
For instance, Handling and Speed found on a Cargo Unit will allow you to permanently alter those affixes.
Going through the various Attribute[x] table entries, you can find the corresponding affix.
They're not always whole numbers, but the displayed amount is usually rounded up to a whole number.
Within the Attribute[x] entry, you'll see another entry for "ValuePositionInRange".
That is the in-game random roll between the affix's minimum and maximum values to make the look more random.
Depending on the math the game is utilizing, it will often let you set that value to something higher than 1.0 (100%).
By doing this, the game will still multiply the "maximum value" of the item's roll by the amount, giving you a lot higher roll.
After adjusting an item's "ValuePositionInRange", you'll need to save and reload the game in order to see the changes.

You can perform all of the above on all of the ship attribute affixes as well.
Giving yourself tons and tons of Resistance, Structure, and Expertise in order to achieve your "God mode".
I understand that's one way to do it but it's is a very roundabout way to do it. If I want to change gear I need to do it again, there's a risk of bugging my game by setting invalid values, etc.. There must be a simpler option just to freeze the value for health like in the previous tables. I appreciate you taking the time to explain how the modifying of values is done, but I don't want to delve that deep into modifying gear values when I imagine it should be as simple as clicking it on/off directly through the table. I'm sure someone will figure it out eventually.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:52 pm
Added some of the other class member offsets to GameInstance.
Mainframe Expansions are inside the PlayerData pointer. Can set them to whatever value you want.

Also added all the TemplateID values for the Item Pointer.
The legendary "backer" items will need you to also set the VariantID to "2" or "3".
Save and reload your game so that they update.
First thanks for answering me.
Second, thanks for adding more data into GameInstance and Item Pointer
Third, sorry for asking you to add Mainframe Expansions while it was already in there, the worst is i have used it like 1 hour before posting the message but my brain decided to prevent me from remembering :mrgreen:

About legendary items I'm not sure to understand what are the conditions for legendaries to drop while killing enemies, i need to be in very high difficulty and then what ? :mrgreen:

Last thing, it would really be awesome if you could add an Credit (gain) multiplier in the table? Or explain how to do it ?
It's my big issue with the game right now, missions doesn't pay a lot so a lot of farming is required.
And while i know i could gave myself 100 billions of credits and modify my items/ships/level/whatever with the table and make me high level with very rare items but i would still prefer to grow my character/ship progressively while playing the game, just a "little" faster than supposed too and while getting a "little" rarer items :mrgreen:

Question to everyone, do you think it's possible to edit the number of weapons, consumables, devices and cargo of a ship ? Did anyone found a way to do it and tried ?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

acecel wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:15 am
Question to everyone, do you think it's possible to edit the number of weapons, consumables, devices and cargo of a ship ? Did anyone found a way to do it and tried ?
I don't think so, if it would be possible, the game would probably revert back to the original values after reloading a save anyways.
acecel wrote:
About legendary items I'm not sure to understand what are the conditions for legendaries to drop while killing enemies, i need to be in very high difficulty and then what ? :mrgreen:
I got only one legendary item but after doing a lot of side quests for an NPC, besides that, i heard you can get from Ancient Rifts or in Very Hard difficulty, i tried the difficulty but no success, i guess the way to go are the Ancient Rifts.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

jonaaa wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:32 am
I don't think so, if it would be possible, the game would probably revert back to the original values after reloading a save anyways.
It may cause issue for the weapon hardpoint as they would be missing on the ship/3d model for example, but for consumables and devices i don't think it would cause problems if you use possible values.
There is a high probability that it would need to be rewritten after each save loading or ship switching, but it's acceptable i think.
Well first we would need to find the values :mrgreen:

jonaaa wrote:
I got only one legendary item but after doing a lot of side quests for an NPC, besides that, i heard you can get from Ancient Rifts or in Very Hard difficulty, i tried the difficulty but no success, i guess the way to go are the Ancient Rifts.
I am already on very hard so that's done, but from the values in the table i was hoping there would be already way to drop them from killing enemies but i think people here confirmed it wasn't working sadly :(
And the fact they added a fixed limit to the number of equitable legendary is such a stupid way to balance a pve game :mrgreen:
I know you could edit items already equipped and make them becoming legendaries but it would be better to be able to drop them in game, that's the fucking point of the game : kill, loot better stuff, repeat

Raticus79
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Raticus79 »

jonaaa wrote:
acecel wrote:
acecel wrote:
For legendary drops outside ancient rifts, it has to be "nightmare" difficulty, not "very hard" - only unlocks after beating the game once. I don't think setting it to nightmare via the table works before it's unlocked
[Link]

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

does item tooltip pointer stop showing values for anyone? it seems to work when i hover over an first time, then if i hover over another time it'll show the address but not values. From then on, it'll show address and no values. I have to restart game to see the values, then the cycle repeats again if i hover another item. idk whats goin on, but if im doing something wrong can someone give me a helping pointer on what im doing or what i should do.

Edit: how do you deal with attributes with negative values? say if there are 5 attributes, 3 positive and 2 negative, is there a way to change the negative values to positive values?
Last edited by browdybrembo on Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

browdybrembo wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:52 am
Edit: how do you deal with attributes with negative values? say if there are 5 attributes, 3 positive and 2 negative, is there a way to change the negative values to positive values?
I don't think so, i have a negative value attribute which is the -57% Collision Damage and there's no way to change the value, probably it's the same with you.

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

jonaaa wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:23 am
browdybrembo wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:52 am
I don't think so, i have a negative value attribute which is the -57% Collision Damage and there's no way to change the value, probably it's the same with you.
ok ok, so from same situation as above with 5 attributes, 3 attributes have in game values while two attributes have " - " in front of it like "- structure". Anyway to edit those two attributes also?

yetagain0524
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yetagain0524 »

Thank you for these awesome functions.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

This is a very good trainer right off the bat, thanks zanzer!

Some notes:

1. It is possible to equip all legionaries.
Just open the Item tool tip pointer and downgrade rarity from legendary to superior and then equip and upgrade to legendary.
2. Most legionaries have an alternate in the Variant ID field, usually 0 or 2
3. You can actually apply catalysts to legionaries by downgrading and then applying the catalyst, it auto upgrades back to legend. Great for easy upgrades.

Thoughts:
1. Some superior items have better qualities versus legionaries, I wish it were easier to replace some of the attributes on items.
2. Adding the ability to apply multiple catalysts would be worth it, if possible. Im guessing the attribute count would be affected.
3. Duplicating some legendary abilities would be nice, such as the cloak and missile suppression on the armor, as they both would be amazing.