z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by acecel »

In "Player Data Pointer / GameInstance" you show legendary drop chance values, i wonder if values for others rarities were also located in the same area ? If you find them would it be possible to also add them to the table, please ? :oops:

About possible script ideas :
- "Credits & XP Multiplier" as the game rewards are quite on the low side for credits
- "Mainframe Expansions Not Needed/Used" or even better a way to edit the value
- "Device Upgrade Not Needed/Used" or possibility to edit the value
- "Infinite Inventory Size" & "Infinite Hangar Inventory Size" or a way to edit both size (i know size doesn't matter but in this case it does help :mrgreen: )

In any case your table is awesome, thanks a lot for it, and the game is really cool/fun so far :wub:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Are the Atribute IDs the same for everyone or it's unique to each save? Because i uh, "accidentally" buffed really hard the handling of my ship by messing with the Handling ID.

By the way, i can do the same with Speed and the changes ARE permanent.

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

If possible, can you add 'never be frozen'? The revengers are so annoying.

Casually Lit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Casually Lit »

So, does this have something like god mode or infinite health? Couldn’t find anything in the table or am I blind?

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

jonaaa wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:24 am
p1tbull wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:06 am
I have one question regarding GameInstance options, I've changed the values from Min and Max chance for Legendary Equipment, however it doesn't drop anything better than usual, I also tried checking all the options at once as I started just with the Equipment, but no luck.
Are you playing on the Nightmare (Very Hard) difficulty?
Spoiler
...from what i know, Legendary Items are dropped randomly from strong enemies while playing at the highest difficulty or Ancient Rifts.
Umm this might be the issue then, I wasn't playing at the hardest one tho, I will test it out later on, as I believe I can change the difficulty in game whenever I want right? Thanks for the tip.

Noctaem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noctaem »

Casually Lit wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:09 am
So, does this have something like god mode or infinite health? Couldn’t find anything in the table or am I blind?
I can't find it either. Can anyone help us out? the previous tables had the scripts for infinite health / shield or whatever.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

Noctaem wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:48 pm
Casually Lit wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:09 am
I can't find it either. Can anyone help us out? the previous tables had the scripts for infinite health / shield or whatever.
You can actually edit an equipment stat like in Jonaaa's image, to increase it's resistance for instance and you can actually have like 90% damage resistance

Tschu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tschu »

nevermind (how can i delete my own post actually here? ^^)

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

acecel wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:57 am
In "Player Data Pointer / GameInstance" you show legendary drop chance values, i wonder if values for others rarities were also located in the same area ? If you find them would it be possible to also add them to the table, please ? :oops:
Added some of the other class member offsets to GameInstance.
Mainframe Expansions are inside the PlayerData pointer. Can set them to whatever value you want.

Also added all the TemplateID values for the Item Pointer.
The legendary "backer" items will need you to also set the VariantID to "2" or "3".
Save and reload your game so that they update.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

p1tbull wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:53 pm
jonaaa wrote:
p1tbull wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:06 am
I have one question regarding GameInstance options, I've changed the values from Min and Max chance for Legendary Equipment, however it doesn't drop anything better than usual, I also tried checking all the options at once as I started just with the Equipment, but no luck.
Are you playing on the Nightmare (Very Hard) difficulty?
Spoiler
...from what i know, Legendary Items are dropped randomly from strong enemies while playing at the highest difficulty or Ancient Rifts.
Umm this might be the issue then, I wasn't playing at the hardest one tho, I will test it out later on, as I believe I can change the difficulty in game whenever I want right? Thanks for the tip.
No problem. I got a legendary weapon but after completing dozens of a specific NPC side quests but nothing about getting them from enemies.

They kinda 'nerfed' the Legendary stuff since you can only use two legendary items max with a Tier IV ship.

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:52 pm
acecel wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:57 am
Added some of the other class member offsets to GameInstance.
Mainframe Expansions are inside the PlayerData pointer. Can set them to whatever value you want.

Also added all the TemplateID values for the Item Pointer.
The legendary "backer" items will need you to also set the VariantID to "2" or "3".
Save and reload your game so that they update.
Great work. It really seems the IDs are the same for everyone, would be nice to have all the Attribute IDs, i only got two which are Speed and Handling and it seems to work when you try to change an existing (but NOT adding) attribute.

88281 - Handling
88069 - Speed (% Increased)

You can 'bypass' the Attribute's stat cap by changing the "ValuePositionInRange" option but it won't work for every attribute.

Raticus79
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Raticus79 »

I'm trying out the item attributes here, seeing what persists through save/reload...

So far it looks like an attribute's loaded value is determined by item level, AttributeID and ValuePositionInRange. Min/max is the same on some attributes which makes the relative position meaningless, can't tweak those.

Might only be able to set attributes that are valid for the item type, otherwise they're wiped on load. Speed works on cargo, and values over 1 (for over 100% relative position) in range can be saved.

Can get some absurd values by setting item levels over the game's max (e.g. 100 on shield and armour) and enabling CanBeUsedWithAnyLevel.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Raticus79 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:24 pm

Might only be able to set attributes that are valid for the item type, otherwise they're wiped on load. Speed works on cargo, and values over 1 (for over 100% relative position) in range can be saved.

Exactly, i tried to use the "Cannot be damaged" Attribute on Armor and it simply vanished, i guess the game considers it "illegal/invalid" then reverts it.

If anyone need for anything, i got a few more Attribute IDs:

88027 - Firepower
88039 - Structure
88056 - Expertise
88050 - Resistance
88033 - Precision
88045 - Utility
Last edited by jonaaa on Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

I just wanna point out that if for whatever reason, you have an item with a wildly high Handling stat (like, 16000 or something), your ship is probably uncontrollable.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

RedKaezar wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:48 pm
I just wanna point out that if for whatever reason, you have an item with a wildly high Handling stat (like, 16000 or something), your ship is probably uncontrollable.
Same as Speed, i would not recommend surpassing 1000 handling and 120m/s speed.

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

jonaaa wrote:

No problem. I got a legendary weapon but after completing dozens of a specific NPC side quests but nothing about getting them from enemies.

They kinda 'nerfed' the Legendary stuff since you can only use two legendary items max with a Tier IV ship.

Damn!! Only 2 legendaries max on a Tier IV ship? wow that's capped as hell...